BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A line of five limited-edition shades of lipstick inspired by the characters from Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass. Inspired by the new fantasy-adventure film release of Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass, Urban Decay's limited-edition shades of Lipstick pay tribute to some of the main characters from the film: Alice, Mad Hatter, Mirana (the White Queen), Iracebeth (the Red Queen) and Time, a peculiar creature who is part human, part clock. Pair the Lipsticks with the Alice Through the Looking Glass Eyeshadow Palette and you'll have everything you need to recreate the looks from the film. From sheer nude with a pink shift and bright red matte to gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer, these shades range from classic to edgy. Regardless of the finish (sheer, shimmery or matte), each shade has a super-creamy feel and provides rich payout. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Each Lipstick case features a colorful, kaleidoscopic pattern inspired by the film. Urban Decay's logo is debossed the top of the cap and the Lipstick, and is screened on the inside of the case. Shade descriptions: Alice (sheer nude with pink shift), Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer), Mirana (matte berry with tonal shimmer), Iracebeth (bright red matte) and Time (gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer). see more...

• What’s your favorite color and why?2 Answers
  • Urban Decay Alice Lipstick are these still available?1 Answers
  • Where can this be purchased at? How much is the lipstick?1 Answers
Urban Decay Alice Lipstick
  • "I really enjoyed this. It went on evenly and stayed true to its color. It didn't really fade when you put it on. It is so light weight that you don't really notice it as being there and it is long lasting. Even after a night out with my husband. " in 57 reviews
  • "I love most of the colors in the Alice set! The only one I didn't purchase was the yellow one it unfortunately didn't show up on my skin tone. My favorite are the blue and purple! They are so creamy and have a good amount of sparkle. " in 39 reviews
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
1,325 reviews
These were super cute and very pigmented.they did transfer but that was ok since they are satin most of them on me.they were definitely something to have for a collection to go with the eye shadow box I own of Alice.
Jenny M.
Everett, WA
Fun colors create an edgy look. I love how these lipsticks feel on my lips. It's almost like I've put on a chapstick or lip gloss as well. They apply smooth and have a long duration of wear. The only problem is, as with all Urban Decay products, they're so pricey!
Sasha W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Urban Decay Alice comes in a really unique variety of colors, goes on smoothly, and is generally nice and opaque (so you don't need to use a ton of coats!). The only reason for 4 stars out of 5 is that it does need to be reapplied after the first few hours to prevent it from looking patchy and inconsistent.
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
I got the Alice inspired shade. It's pretty and completely sheet. It's something that I like but I don't love it. I didn't find it to be anything special. The packaging is lovely but yeah.
Brianna P.
Northfield
The Urban Decay Alice Lipstick is one of my ultimate favorites, I got my first one as a birthday gift and i fell in love, I've gone through four of them in the past year. They are so amazing and they last a while which is also really nice.
Sasha B.
These lipsticks are absolutely gorgeous! If you are going for a more natural look, or have a bold eye, these are for you. These lipsticks are so buttery and leave a sheer, glossy finish. Great for any skin tone and makeup look! I highly recommend!
Rebecca S.
Sandpoint, ID
Very creamy and the color is super vibrant! If you're looking for it to be long lasting, it lasted me almost all day, had to reapply once. It's pricey but so good for the price. Would definitely recommend!
Kayla S.
Clear Spring, MD
I loved all of the colors in this collection. I am a huge fan of Alice in Wonderland and I was impressed by the colors they brought out for this! The lipsticks are creamy and pigmented. I would definitely recommend if you like a pop of color.
Vivian E.
These lipsticks are amazing!! Seriously you can not go wrong! I tried these for the first time just a couple weeks ago and I loved it. If you are looking for a fun, bold lipstick... buy this one for sure!
Sarah D.
Richmond Hill, GA
The colors and pigment for this product was truly beautiful and purchased online, it lasted me a good 6 hours with out a lip liner and was packed beautiful. So I would definitely recommend it to others
Jennifer F.
Baltimore, MD
How often do you find yourself wearing these unique shades
Karina G.
Shoreline, WA
I have seen a lot about the Alice in wonderland collection from urban decay and was wondering if it was more creamy or matte application?
Kirsten H.
Do these go on glossy, matter, or kind of in between?
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
Anyone know of a place that is still selling these?
Judy D.
Camden, NJ
What’s your favorite color and why?