BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A line of five limited-edition shades of lipstick inspired by the characters from Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass. Inspired by the new fantasy-adventure film release of Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass, Urban Decay's limited-edition shades of Lipstick pay tribute to some of the main characters from the film: Alice, Mad Hatter, Mirana (the White Queen), Iracebeth (the Red Queen) and Time, a peculiar creature who is part human, part clock. Pair the Lipsticks with the Alice Through the Looking Glass Eyeshadow Palette and you'll have everything you need to recreate the looks from the film. From sheer nude with a pink shift and bright red matte to gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer, these shades range from classic to edgy. Regardless of the finish (sheer, shimmery or matte), each shade has a super-creamy feel and provides rich payout. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Each Lipstick case features a colorful, kaleidoscopic pattern inspired by the film. Urban Decay's logo is debossed the top of the cap and the Lipstick, and is screened on the inside of the case. Shade descriptions: Alice (sheer nude with pink shift), Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer), Mirana (matte berry with tonal shimmer), Iracebeth (bright red matte) and Time (gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer). see more...

• What’s your favorite color and why?2 Answers
  • Urban Decay Alice Lipstick are these still available?1 Answers
  • Where can this be purchased at? How much is the lipstick?1 Answers
Urban Decay Alice Lipstick
  • "I really enjoyed this. It went on evenly and stayed true to its color. It didn't really fade when you put it on. It is so light weight that you don't really notice it as being there and it is long lasting. Even after a night out with my husband. " in 57 reviews
  • "I love most of the colors in the Alice set! The only one I didn't purchase was the yellow one it unfortunately didn't show up on my skin tone. My favorite are the blue and purple! They are so creamy and have a good amount of sparkle. " in 39 reviews
Skylar S.
Hales Corners, WI
If you're looking for dark vampy/ unique colors urban decay has your back . Application is velvet smooth and the colors are pigmented and have good coverage . Long lasting as long as you don't eat . Drink with a straw if possible .
Amber M.
West Monroe, LA
The pigment is amazing, the colors come on so smooth and they are such a brilliant variety. I love the day hues of these specific lipsticks. Only issue with this product is because it begins to leave a thin white film around the corners of my mouth. Besides that it was great and the color lasted longer that expected.
Shelby S.
I got the colors time and Alice and time is a neat color for Instagram photos.... but ALICE!!!! I was speechless! Pretty much in awe of how beautiful this color was on my skin verses the yellowish color it is before application. It's very shear and didn't last too long but the color totally made up for it with its peachy pink shimmery almost iridescent look to it. Loved it
Carly R.
Covington, GA
I LOVE this product! If you're looking for a lipstick that has alot of pigment and doesn't fade easily this is for you. I've used two different shades and I absolutely loved them. I am definetely going to purchase again.
Maddie F.
Salt Lake City
I love these lipsticks! They're all so fun! If you're looking to be bold and stand out, THIS IS FOR YOU! If you're looking for more natural colors go elsewhere but this is the best product ever and I'm definitely getting it again!
Katti M.
Sault S Marie, MI
Review for: Time (gunmetal-navy w/silver shimmer) more...
The colors are very pigmented, but I have a problem with lipsticks bleeding even if I use a lip liner. So I don't wear them. I did try this out and loved the color. It just doesn't last on me. I would definitely recommend to other because I love the way it leaves your lips feeling but regular lipstick just doesn't work for me, so I stick with liquid lipsticks
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
The alice lipstick collection is amazing especially since I will wear purple colors and darker ones not caring about opinions, this helps to annoy all the basics all day flawlessly with my ungodly color choices which my.My soul infinitely happy, i would recommend this to anyone for all the colors
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
Simply gorgeous color!! I tried these after a friend recommended them. I love lipstick of any kind and stay with the darker more vibrant colors. Not only is the color amazing but it has awesome staying power!
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA
I love urban decay and when I seen they were going to have a second Alice in wonderland collection I jumped on it ! I love the limited edition lipsticks! So pigmented and the packaging is absolutely stunning!!!
Taylor M.
Review for: Mirana (matte berry w/tonal shimmer) more...
I typically love Urban Decay lipstick, but was disappointed with this Alice shade - it took several layers to get a good coverage. The shimmer is not noticeable on the lip. Bought this on sale at Nordstrom Rack, so it was still worth the price, but wouldn't pay full price for this.
Jennifer F.
Baltimore, MD
How often do you find yourself wearing these unique shades
Karina G.
Shoreline, WA
I have seen a lot about the Alice in wonderland collection from urban decay and was wondering if it was more creamy or matte application?
Kirsten H.
Do these go on glossy, matter, or kind of in between?
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
Anyone know of a place that is still selling these?
Judy D.
Camden, NJ
What’s your favorite color and why?