BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A line of five limited-edition shades of lipstick inspired by the characters from Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass. Inspired by the new fantasy-adventure film release of Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass, Urban Decay's limited-edition shades of Lipstick pay tribute to some of the main characters from the film: Alice, Mad Hatter, Mirana (the White Queen), Iracebeth (the Red Queen) and Time, a peculiar creature who is part human, part clock. Pair the Lipsticks with the Alice Through the Looking Glass Eyeshadow Palette and you'll have everything you need to recreate the looks from the film. From sheer nude with a pink shift and bright red matte to gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer, these shades range from classic to edgy. Regardless of the finish (sheer, shimmery or matte), each shade has a super-creamy feel and provides rich payout. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Each Lipstick case features a colorful, kaleidoscopic pattern inspired by the film. Urban Decay's logo is debossed the top of the cap and the Lipstick, and is screened on the inside of the case. Shade descriptions: Alice (sheer nude with pink shift), Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer), Mirana (matte berry with tonal shimmer), Iracebeth (bright red matte) and Time (gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer). see more...

• What’s your favorite color and why?2 Answers
  • Urban Decay Alice Lipstick are these still available?1 Answers
  • Where can this be purchased at? How much is the lipstick?1 Answers
Urban Decay Alice Lipstick
  • "I really enjoyed this. It went on evenly and stayed true to its color. It didn't really fade when you put it on. It is so light weight that you don't really notice it as being there and it is long lasting. Even after a night out with my husband. " in 57 reviews
  • "I love most of the colors in the Alice set! The only one I didn't purchase was the yellow one it unfortunately didn't show up on my skin tone. My favorite are the blue and purple! They are so creamy and have a good amount of sparkle. " in 39 reviews
Betty y.
Fontana, CA
I have not used these but I bought them for my younger sister,and finished them within a month today she still has these lipsticks as her signature look.
Chelsea F.
Portsmouth, VA
This lipstick goes on nice and smooth . They have beautiful color selection and the colors are amazing ! The color shows up just as it looks in the tube
Ashley T.
THIS LIPSTICK IS AWESOME!!! It stayed on all day even when I ate dinner. I didn't have to constantly reapply it! I love it and the colors are beautiful!
Jasamine G.
Chula Vista, CA
It is amazing. The colors are so vibrant and beautiful. Not only that, but the texture was nice too. It lasted all night and I have no complaints at all.
Alyssa G.
Dierks, AR
I have the shade Max Batter and I absolutely love it! It is super pigmented, and very buildable if you want a darker lip! It also goes on very smoothly.
Emma P.
Garner, NC
Review for: Other more...
Super light, I got this as a gift, and it was not worth the money my friend spent. I used it once for a musical I was in, and it did absolutely nothing.
Princess M.
Springfield
I have used this many times before , and one thing I love about this lipsticks is that they don't dry out your lips !! They make them feel so smooth !!
Kass A.
This collection is quite lovely! These lipsticks are very pigmented and the colors are gorgeous. They are perfect for when you need a little pick me up
Penny H.
Sachse, TX
As with all their lipsticks super pigmented , doesn't father, long lasting and beautiful. I wish these were permanent colors because they are so pretty
Kristen B.
I'm really loving the UD Alice line. The colors are fun. It goes on smoothly and lasts a long time. UD lipsticks never disappoint. Will def. buy again!
Jennifer F.
Baltimore, MD
How often do you find yourself wearing these unique shades
Karina G.
Shoreline, WA
I have seen a lot about the Alice in wonderland collection from urban decay and was wondering if it was more creamy or matte application?
Kirsten H.
Do these go on glossy, matter, or kind of in between?
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
Anyone know of a place that is still selling these?
Judy D.
Camden, NJ
What’s your favorite color and why?