BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A line of five limited-edition shades of lipstick inspired by the characters from Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass. Inspired by the new fantasy-adventure film release of Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass, Urban Decay's limited-edition shades of Lipstick pay tribute to some of the main characters from the film: Alice, Mad Hatter, Mirana (the White Queen), Iracebeth (the Red Queen) and Time, a peculiar creature who is part human, part clock. Pair the Lipsticks with the Alice Through the Looking Glass Eyeshadow Palette and you'll have everything you need to recreate the looks from the film. From sheer nude with a pink shift and bright red matte to gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer, these shades range from classic to edgy. Regardless of the finish (sheer, shimmery or matte), each shade has a super-creamy feel and provides rich payout. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Each Lipstick case features a colorful, kaleidoscopic pattern inspired by the film. Urban Decay's logo is debossed the top of the cap and the Lipstick, and is screened on the inside of the case. Shade descriptions: Alice (sheer nude with pink shift), Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer), Mirana (matte berry with tonal shimmer), Iracebeth (bright red matte) and Time (gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer). see more...

• What’s your favorite color and why?2 Answers
  • Urban Decay Alice Lipstick are these still available?1 Answers
  • Where can this be purchased at? How much is the lipstick?1 Answers
Urban Decay Alice Lipstick
  • "I really enjoyed this. It went on evenly and stayed true to its color. It didn't really fade when you put it on. It is so light weight that you don't really notice it as being there and it is long lasting. Even after a night out with my husband. " in 57 reviews
  • "I love most of the colors in the Alice set! The only one I didn't purchase was the yellow one it unfortunately didn't show up on my skin tone. My favorite are the blue and purple! They are so creamy and have a good amount of sparkle. " in 39 reviews
Lauren D.
Manistique
Bought this at Sephora and it was just ADORABLE. worked so well and stayed on my lips ALL DAY!! Even after I ate! Would recommend, and it's a great price!
Timberlend S.
Canon City, CO
Highly pigmented and the packaging is so precious! I highly suggest this beauty. It keeps my lips moisturized and looks so cute in my lipstick collection.
Chyanne J.
I love love love the urban decay Alice lipsticks. I love the colors, i love the textures. There around like 30$ so not that pricey but pricey for lipstick.
Vivian B.
Brownsville, TX
I fell in love with these colors- unfortunately I was only able to purchase the shade Iracebeth. Super wearable and matte and one of my go to red lipsticks
Brooke M.
Dry Ridge, KY
These colors are to die for! They stay bright and vibrant for hours, and I didn't have to reapply all night long! It is long lasting and very light weight.
Rissa C.
Woburn, MA
Good formula and long lasting but the colors aren't exactly realistic, good for experimenting and color mixing but I definitely don't reach for them often
Lucy S.
I got the color in red and while it's a nice bright red, it's really not moisturizing at all! And it doesn't last long either. For novelty sake, it's fine.
Samantha N.
Carteret, NJ
It's nice but it's definitely not every day colors. The color is also very transferable when I eat which is why I generally go for lip stains. They last.
Jasamine G.
Chula Vista, CA
It is amazing. The colors are so vibrant and beautiful. Not only that, but the texture was nice too. It lasted all night and I have no complaints at all.
Emma P.
Garner, NC
Review for: Other more...
Super light, I got this as a gift, and it was not worth the money my friend spent. I used it once for a musical I was in, and it did absolutely nothing.
Jennifer F.
Baltimore, MD
How often do you find yourself wearing these unique shades
Karina G.
Shoreline, WA
I have seen a lot about the Alice in wonderland collection from urban decay and was wondering if it was more creamy or matte application?
Kirsten H.
Do these go on glossy, matter, or kind of in between?
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
Anyone know of a place that is still selling these?
Judy D.
Camden, NJ
What’s your favorite color and why?