BY URBAN DECAY

A line of five limited-edition shades of lipstick inspired by the characters from Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass. Inspired by the new fantasy-adventure film release of Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass, Urban Decay's limited-edition shades of Lipstick pay tribute to some of the main characters from the film: Alice, Mad Hatter, Mirana (the White Queen), Iracebeth (the Red Queen) and Time, a peculiar creature who is part human, part clock. Pair the Lipsticks with the Alice Through the Looking Glass Eyeshadow Palette and you'll have everything you need to recreate the looks from the film. From sheer nude with a pink shift and bright red matte to gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer, these shades range from classic to edgy. Regardless of the finish (sheer, shimmery or matte), each shade has a super-creamy feel and provides rich payout. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Each Lipstick case features a colorful, kaleidoscopic pattern inspired by the film. Urban Decay's logo is debossed the top of the cap and the Lipstick, and is screened on the inside of the case. Shade descriptions: Alice (sheer nude with pink shift), Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer), Mirana (matte berry with tonal shimmer), Iracebeth (bright red matte) and Time (gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer). see more...

• What’s your favorite color and why?2 Answers
  • Urban Decay Alice Lipstick are these still available?1 Answers
  • Where can this be purchased at? How much is the lipstick?1 Answers
Urban Decay Alice Lipstick
  • "I really enjoyed this. It went on evenly and stayed true to its color. It didn't really fade when you put it on. It is so light weight that you don't really notice it as being there and it is long lasting. Even after a night out with my husband. " in 57 reviews
  • "I love most of the colors in the Alice set! The only one I didn't purchase was the yellow one it unfortunately didn't show up on my skin tone. My favorite are the blue and purple! They are so creamy and have a good amount of sparkle. " in 39 reviews
Breanna C.
Novi, MI
I loved this lipstick. The color options were really interesting and unique to me. They went on so smoothly and were buildable. The only thing I would say is they didn't last all day. Definitely have to reapply a couple of times.
Grace F.
Blaine, MN
Review for: Time (gunmetal-navy w/silver shimmer) more...
The color is so cute when it’s still a stick, but it applies so sheer! I thought it would be an opaque dark blue with sparkles, but I guess not. I don’t know why it’s sheer, because the color doesn’t really pair well with other color. And it’s hard to apply over other lipstick
Alyssa B.
Grand Forks
Review for: Time (gunmetal-navy w/silver shimmer) more...
It’s an amazing color for being a mermaid or an aliens. Very pigmented and very long lasting. The packaging is very cute! It met my expectations very well! There are a lot of ways to use it from using it as a lipstick or even an eyeshadow base! I would definitely buy it again!
Kari C.
Kiln, MS
I bought these for Halloween and tried them out when we had to do a skit at our work retreat. I absolutely love them! The colors are even more beautiful than the swatches!
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
I have this in Hatter and I love it. It goes with the eye shadow palette that they released during the run of the Tim Burton movie in theatre. It's a very original color.
Claudia D.
I have the red one of this shades and it's super pigmented, it's very easy to apply . With one swipe you cover one of your lips. I love the color it's comfortable to wear
Alina L.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer) more...
This shade of lipstick is beautiful. I also liked that for it being a metallic lipstick, the glitter in it is very fine and not overly sparkly. The packaging was also gorgeous.I The only problem I found was that it applied very dry.
Lorna N.
san diego, CA
I really like the design for the lipstick tube. It's very colorful and eye catching. I purchase this lipstick from Sephora when they were on clearance. I like the dark color of the Mirana shade.
brianna p.
Tustin, CA
I enjoyed some of the colors but in all true real honesty I did not feel this one of their collection. I usually like there products but I felt like these were waaaaaaaaay to drying in my opinion. Im a devoted fan of this brand but this was just a hit and miss for me.
Kayla K.
Lemont Furnace, PA
These lippies are the BEST! i feel like I'm in mystical wonderland walking around with these on my lips! so hydrating so much pigment and they smell great! the price isn't too bad because its definitely worth it ive purchased these several times and will continue too.
Jennifer F.
Baltimore, MD
How often do you find yourself wearing these unique shades
Karina G.
Shoreline, WA
I have seen a lot about the Alice in wonderland collection from urban decay and was wondering if it was more creamy or matte application?
Kirsten H.
Do these go on glossy, matter, or kind of in between?
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
Anyone know of a place that is still selling these?
Judy D.
Camden, NJ
What’s your favorite color and why?