BY URBAN DECAY

A line of five limited-edition shades of lipstick inspired by the characters from Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass. Inspired by the new fantasy-adventure film release of Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass, Urban Decay's limited-edition shades of Lipstick pay tribute to some of the main characters from the film: Alice, Mad Hatter, Mirana (the White Queen), Iracebeth (the Red Queen) and Time, a peculiar creature who is part human, part clock. Pair the Lipsticks with the Alice Through the Looking Glass Eyeshadow Palette and you'll have everything you need to recreate the looks from the film. From sheer nude with a pink shift and bright red matte to gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer, these shades range from classic to edgy. Regardless of the finish (sheer, shimmery or matte), each shade has a super-creamy feel and provides rich payout. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Each Lipstick case features a colorful, kaleidoscopic pattern inspired by the film. Urban Decay's logo is debossed the top of the cap and the Lipstick, and is screened on the inside of the case. Shade descriptions: Alice (sheer nude with pink shift), Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer), Mirana (matte berry with tonal shimmer), Iracebeth (bright red matte) and Time (gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer). see more...

• What’s your favorite color and why?2 Answers
  • Urban Decay Alice Lipstick are these still available?1 Answers
  • Where can this be purchased at? How much is the lipstick?1 Answers
Urban Decay Alice Lipstick
  • "I really enjoyed this. It went on evenly and stayed true to its color. It didn't really fade when you put it on. It is so light weight that you don't really notice it as being there and it is long lasting. Even after a night out with my husband. " in 57 reviews
  • "I love most of the colors in the Alice set! The only one I didn't purchase was the yellow one it unfortunately didn't show up on my skin tone. My favorite are the blue and purple! They are so creamy and have a good amount of sparkle. " in 39 reviews
Angela P.
Suwanee, GA
Review for: Mirana (matte berry w/tonal shimmer) more...
The color was hard to apply but I know it’s difficult to make darker shades especially one with some metallic in it. This does take a few applications but it is still a bit streaky. I was disappointed but I honestly bought it for the novelty.
Amanda J.
Review for: Time (gunmetal-navy w/silver shimmer) more...
These lipsticks were awesome! The formula was amazing! The lipsticks were such fun, unique colors! They were long lasting and had wonderful pigmentation! I wish these lipsticks would’ve stuck around longer!
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Best lipstick I have ever used! Applies so nicely, nothing compares to this lipstick, I will forever recommend this product for as long as it’s selling! Love love love!
Ariel D.
Review for: Iracebeth (bright red matte) more...
Out of all four hades, iracabeth is the only day-to-day shade. The others are beautiful but more for edgier looks. The pigment is extremely rich and creamy. A true red hue and very comfortable to wear.
Carrie P.
Review for: Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer) more...
I wanted to love this lipstick. Mirana was such a gorgeous color! And then I tried to put it on and it was like trying to paint wax on my lips. The formula was really hard and impossible to put on in clean lines.
Kristen B.
Moreland, GA
These shades did not look great with my skin tone. I feel like the same colors in slightly different shades would be awesome. It’s not universal on all skin tones. But lasted all day, not hard to get off!
Lauren D.
Ligonier, IN
These lipsticks are so FUN! I know that you can't buy them anymore because they were promotional for alice through the looking glass, but they were really a hit out of the park.
Zoe W.
Greece, NY
As always with Urban Decay, the Alice Lipsticks are wonderfully pigmented, have a great texture, and wonderful staying power. These lipsticks in particular are a great collection of colors that work well with pretty much any look. Out of all 5 colors, I would say Iracebeth is my favorite, it's the most pigmented by far, and such a lovely color. Second would be Alice, because it's simply a stunning duochrome nude. Last favorite out of this collection is Mirana, I thought it was kind of patchy to apply, and it looked like a lot of other colors that are on the market right now. Time, too, was pretty sheer. Overall, though, I thought Time was the most unique, obviously, color in the line. Well worth the money. You won't regret this purchase.
Kristi W.
Goliad, TX
I absolutely love the packaging, Urban Decay always comes up with such amazing packaging. I got the blue lipstick and while it's a very pretty shimmery blue, I wasn't very fond of it. It does have a smooth application and feels just fine on the lips as other UD products. I just wasn't impressed, maybe because I didn't like it on myself. Gave it to my sister who fell in love with it. So with that being said it's not bad it just wasn't for me.
Madeline A.
Saugus, CA
I have the color "Alice Through the Looking Glass". Overall I was really disappointed in this product. The packaging is very cheap compared to normal UD lipstick. It's made of cheap plastic and the cap barely stays on. Not only that, but the formal was overall bad. It is very drying and as you put it to your lips it feels gritty. I just tried to look up photos of it to compare and my tube looks like it has much thicker pieces of glitter than what is shown online. Stick to their normal Bullet Lipsticks.
Jennifer F.
Baltimore, MD
How often do you find yourself wearing these unique shades
Karina G.
Shoreline, WA
I have seen a lot about the Alice in wonderland collection from urban decay and was wondering if it was more creamy or matte application?
Kirsten H.
Do these go on glossy, matter, or kind of in between?
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
Anyone know of a place that is still selling these?
Judy D.
Camden, NJ
What’s your favorite color and why?