BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A line of five limited-edition shades of lipstick inspired by the characters from Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass. Inspired by the new fantasy-adventure film release of Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass, Urban Decay's limited-edition shades of Lipstick pay tribute to some of the main characters from the film: Alice, Mad Hatter, Mirana (the White Queen), Iracebeth (the Red Queen) and Time, a peculiar creature who is part human, part clock. Pair the Lipsticks with the Alice Through the Looking Glass Eyeshadow Palette and you'll have everything you need to recreate the looks from the film. From sheer nude with a pink shift and bright red matte to gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer, these shades range from classic to edgy. Regardless of the finish (sheer, shimmery or matte), each shade has a super-creamy feel and provides rich payout. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Each Lipstick case features a colorful, kaleidoscopic pattern inspired by the film. Urban Decay's logo is debossed the top of the cap and the Lipstick, and is screened on the inside of the case. Shade descriptions: Alice (sheer nude with pink shift), Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer), Mirana (matte berry with tonal shimmer), Iracebeth (bright red matte) and Time (gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer). see more...

• What’s your favorite color and why?2 Answers
  • Urban Decay Alice Lipstick are these still available?1 Answers
  • Where can this be purchased at? How much is the lipstick?1 Answers
Urban Decay Alice Lipstick
  • "I really enjoyed this. It went on evenly and stayed true to its color. It didn't really fade when you put it on. It is so light weight that you don't really notice it as being there and it is long lasting. Even after a night out with my husband. " in 57 reviews
  • "I love most of the colors in the Alice set! The only one I didn't purchase was the yellow one it unfortunately didn't show up on my skin tone. My favorite are the blue and purple! They are so creamy and have a good amount of sparkle. " in 39 reviews
Nicole Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
If you're looking for a funky color that will stay on all day and don't mind spending the money I would definitely recommend these urban decays. I've used it a few times, and have never been let down!
Kristy M.
Chillicothe, IL
I was so disappointed, When I bought it I was so excited and I LOVED the color but when I opened it, the top broke off. Not sure if it was because of me or? But i've been to scared to buy another.
Helen A.
Henderson, NV
So expensive!! Was a big turn off for me buying this but I tried multiple swatches. Good color (for a whacky color) but it would need to be apply well and heavy to be easily shown. I ADORE the gold!
Karen C.
El Paso, TX
love love love.....
urban decay products specially lip sticks the picment on every product is the best I ever seen the price is also great love the matte color and the bright colores lov ethis colors for the fall and winter. I recommend 100% to everyone
JennaSue P.
Amarillo, TX
Okay now these lipsticks are so cute. The "mauvy" color is my favorite. I'm a sucker for anything Alice in Wonderland. The packaging is so neat. I love urban decay and many of their products. I would recommend trying them out.
Citlali R.
Carlsbad, CA
I definitely recommend. All the colors are beautiful on all skin tones and the formula is amazing. The packaging is also so pretty. I will definitely repurchase and stock up before it's sold out!
Brigitte P.
Madison, IN
I just love the Urban decay lipstick. It stays on till you wipe it off. Im a repeat customer. I would recommend this lipstick to ftiends and family. Very easy to apply and it doesnt run down lips. The product met my exceptions.
Brieanna A.
Winona, MN
Not all of these were very wearable for me, but that differs from person to person. The formula and finish vary from shade to shade and they are a little patchy. They also only wear for about 3 hours before needing a touch up. These lipsticks go for around $18 a piece, I believe you can get more bang for your buck.
Mystique D.
I had high hopes for these lipsticks, but I was a little disappointed. They are pricey for how patchy they are on the lips but they do have amazing packaging. They are not easy to apply well, and honestly I would not buy again.
Kim G.
Roselle , IL
The packaging and the quality of the lipsticks are great but you really have to love eccentric colors to like the collection ..... It's perfect for those who like statement colors but for someone who loves her nudes not so much
Jennifer F.
Baltimore, MD
How often do you find yourself wearing these unique shades
Karina G.
Shoreline, WA
I have seen a lot about the Alice in wonderland collection from urban decay and was wondering if it was more creamy or matte application?
Kirsten H.
Do these go on glossy, matter, or kind of in between?
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
Anyone know of a place that is still selling these?
Judy D.
Camden, NJ
What’s your favorite color and why?