BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A line of five limited-edition shades of lipstick inspired by the characters from Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass. Inspired by the new fantasy-adventure film release of Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass, Urban Decay's limited-edition shades of Lipstick pay tribute to some of the main characters from the film: Alice, Mad Hatter, Mirana (the White Queen), Iracebeth (the Red Queen) and Time, a peculiar creature who is part human, part clock. Pair the Lipsticks with the Alice Through the Looking Glass Eyeshadow Palette and you'll have everything you need to recreate the looks from the film. From sheer nude with a pink shift and bright red matte to gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer, these shades range from classic to edgy. Regardless of the finish (sheer, shimmery or matte), each shade has a super-creamy feel and provides rich payout. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Each Lipstick case features a colorful, kaleidoscopic pattern inspired by the film. Urban Decay's logo is debossed the top of the cap and the Lipstick, and is screened on the inside of the case. Shade descriptions: Alice (sheer nude with pink shift), Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer), Mirana (matte berry with tonal shimmer), Iracebeth (bright red matte) and Time (gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer). see more...

• What’s your favorite color and why?2 Answers
  • Urban Decay Alice Lipstick are these still available?1 Answers
  • Where can this be purchased at? How much is the lipstick?1 Answers
Urban Decay Alice Lipstick
  • "I really enjoyed this. It went on evenly and stayed true to its color. It didn't really fade when you put it on. It is so light weight that you don't really notice it as being there and it is long lasting. Even after a night out with my husband. " in 57 reviews
  • "I love most of the colors in the Alice set! The only one I didn't purchase was the yellow one it unfortunately didn't show up on my skin tone. My favorite are the blue and purple! They are so creamy and have a good amount of sparkle. " in 39 reviews
Shari R.
Van Nuys, CA
I have all the shades in the Alice collection, and I love all of them. The matte shades are comfortable to wear and are super pigmented. The metals are fun, but I don't like wearing them alone. I will pear them a similar matte color. I was surprised how much I loved the Alice shade with my dark skin tone. It gives a subtle wash of color, with a bit of sparkle.
Kimberly T.
Gaylord, MI
This was a beautiful collection of lipsticks! I love the UD Alice Lipstick, and I am a huge Alice fan in general! I don't think UD can go wrong with any of their products honestly, just an outstanding company producing amazing results! I loved the Mad Hatter lipstick the most, but the Alice lipstick itself was a perfect go to shade for just about anyone!
Julie W.
Ft Wainwright, AK
I LOVE my Urban Decay Alice Lipstick! It's my absolve favorite shade. It is pricey, but it's worth it in terms of the quality of product. The packaging is also really nice! It's very easy to apply and use. I'll definitely be buying this lipstick again.
Raven S.
Madisonville, KY
I love urban decay honestly it is amazing when it comes to lip product . I just don't use it because it is to pricey for me . The Alice collection I have tried and I loved them ! They were great . Stayed on very long ! And the colors were very vibrant 😊
Dakota S.
Tacoma, WA
Love these shades so much. I have the matching Alice eyeshadow palette and they are both amazing. I'm usually not into cream lipsticks I'm more of a dry matte kind person but I did love the look and feel of these products. Get them before they are gone!!
Daniella B.
Princeton, TX
Color selection is awesome but unfortunately these lipsticks are a bit sheer. If you want dupes for these lipsticks I suggest checking the hard candy fierce effects lipsticks. They're way more pigmented.
Ash C.
As a ginormous fan of Alice in Wonderland
these were a must for me!! The packaging was
cute, and sweet! The shades are unique, and make you stand out! I'm always getting asked what I'm wearing when I'm out! This does not dry
my lips whatsoever so no worries there!! And it has amazing pigmentation!
Jennifer D.
I enjoyed these Alice lipstick line, however, I didn't feel like it was as great a quality as their other lipsticks that I have tried in the past. Their nude tone in this collection, I felt, didn't go on smooth and one hour into wearing it, I needed to reapply. It just didn't stand up to everyday wear like most of their other lipsticks do
Monique S.
Torrance, CA
I love these shades so much but honestly they should be a little more opaque. I was a little disappointed when I put them on initially but with a good liner it can pop a bit more. The packaging is cute though.
Angelina M.
Frankfort, KY
Review for: Iracebeth (bright red matte) more...
The product stayed in place and lasted throughout the day, I got it at ULTA beauty and it honestly was a lot better than expected, it was easy lo apply and it came off with ease, will repurchase and recommend.
Jennifer F.
Baltimore, MD
How often do you find yourself wearing these unique shades
Karina G.
Shoreline, WA
I have seen a lot about the Alice in wonderland collection from urban decay and was wondering if it was more creamy or matte application?
Kirsten H.
Do these go on glossy, matter, or kind of in between?
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
Anyone know of a place that is still selling these?
Judy D.
Camden, NJ
What’s your favorite color and why?