BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A line of five limited-edition shades of lipstick inspired by the characters from Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass. Inspired by the new fantasy-adventure film release of Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass, Urban Decay's limited-edition shades of Lipstick pay tribute to some of the main characters from the film: Alice, Mad Hatter, Mirana (the White Queen), Iracebeth (the Red Queen) and Time, a peculiar creature who is part human, part clock. Pair the Lipsticks with the Alice Through the Looking Glass Eyeshadow Palette and you'll have everything you need to recreate the looks from the film. From sheer nude with a pink shift and bright red matte to gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer, these shades range from classic to edgy. Regardless of the finish (sheer, shimmery or matte), each shade has a super-creamy feel and provides rich payout. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Each Lipstick case features a colorful, kaleidoscopic pattern inspired by the film. Urban Decay's logo is debossed the top of the cap and the Lipstick, and is screened on the inside of the case. Shade descriptions: Alice (sheer nude with pink shift), Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer), Mirana (matte berry with tonal shimmer), Iracebeth (bright red matte) and Time (gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer). see more...

• What’s your favorite color and why?2 Answers
  • Urban Decay Alice Lipstick are these still available?1 Answers
  • Where can this be purchased at? How much is the lipstick?1 Answers
Urban Decay Alice Lipstick
  • "I really enjoyed this. It went on evenly and stayed true to its color. It didn't really fade when you put it on. It is so light weight that you don't really notice it as being there and it is long lasting. Even after a night out with my husband. " in 57 reviews
  • "I love most of the colors in the Alice set! The only one I didn't purchase was the yellow one it unfortunately didn't show up on my skin tone. My favorite are the blue and purple! They are so creamy and have a good amount of sparkle. " in 39 reviews
Anita S.
Philomath, OR
Absolutely in LOVE with these lipsticks. The formula and colors or amazing. I'm not a red lipstick girl, but I even love the Red queen's color. The matching palette is awesome too! Ulta still has some palettes available for those looking!
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
This is a pretty sheer nude lipstick with a pink shift. It's pretty light on its own but pairs well with a darker lipstick underneath. I do find that I don't reach for this often but I really like the packaging and I keep this on my vanity.
Grace V.
The purple in this trio is the only one I own but I absolutely love them all, the purple is great and I've tested out the other and they are just as creamy and pigmented as the purple. I love them and they're great for special occasions, I highly suggest UD's new formula for lipsticks.
melaniesinclair C.
Macon
Review for: Time (gunmetal-navy w/silver shimmer) more...
I was so excited when this line came out but was so disappointed by the product. The color was AMAZING but when you apply it it's super streaky and you have to go over it a good amount of times to get an even application. After putting in all that work it didn't even last an hour before having to reapply it. This was the first Urban Decay lipstick I've bought and probably won't risk it again.
liliana m.
Winston Salem, NC
Urban decay Alice lipstick was a very nice everyday colour. It was long lasting and hydrating on the lips. Easy to use and such a pretty everyday sheer nude! I think the value is great for what you are getting. Would definitely buy again.
Caitlin L.
Millville, NJ
These colors are to die for, they stick out are perfect for a night at the club or just enjoying your day in the sun. I'm a first time user and I would buy it again, it's a great product that I recommend to anyone who love lip stick. You have to have a great amount of colors.
Devin A.
Summit, NJ
I admit I only bought this for the theme at first but the colors are actually quite beautiful. As all Urban Decay lipsticks, they are easy to apply and long lasting. They are not streaky and don't make a mess so I really appreciate that.
Cintya R.
Jacksonville, FL
My lipstick collection has expanded a lot recently but I am involve with the shade "Alice" in this collection. its like nothing I've had before. its perfect for a really simple make up day. sometimes i like to apply it over a matte shade. very long lasting and beautiful color.
Crystal Y.
The packaging an urban decay Alice lipsticks are so cute! Lipstick is lipstick in my opinion but urban decay has one up on the others. It glides on in one coat with no streaky look but you will have to reapply just like any other lipstick out there.
Tamara O.
Urban decay has a wide variety of things to buy so it's great to always know you can depend on them to have what you want! But for some weird reason they managed to fix up these amazing shades in and Alice lipstick. It's a good product.
Jennifer F.
Baltimore, MD
How often do you find yourself wearing these unique shades
Karina G.
Shoreline, WA
I have seen a lot about the Alice in wonderland collection from urban decay and was wondering if it was more creamy or matte application?
Kirsten H.
Do these go on glossy, matter, or kind of in between?
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
Anyone know of a place that is still selling these?
Judy D.
Camden, NJ
What’s your favorite color and why?