BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A line of five limited-edition shades of lipstick inspired by the characters from Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass. Inspired by the new fantasy-adventure film release of Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass, Urban Decay's limited-edition shades of Lipstick pay tribute to some of the main characters from the film: Alice, Mad Hatter, Mirana (the White Queen), Iracebeth (the Red Queen) and Time, a peculiar creature who is part human, part clock. Pair the Lipsticks with the Alice Through the Looking Glass Eyeshadow Palette and you'll have everything you need to recreate the looks from the film. From sheer nude with a pink shift and bright red matte to gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer, these shades range from classic to edgy. Regardless of the finish (sheer, shimmery or matte), each shade has a super-creamy feel and provides rich payout. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Each Lipstick case features a colorful, kaleidoscopic pattern inspired by the film. Urban Decay's logo is debossed the top of the cap and the Lipstick, and is screened on the inside of the case. Shade descriptions: Alice (sheer nude with pink shift), Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer), Mirana (matte berry with tonal shimmer), Iracebeth (bright red matte) and Time (gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer). see more...

• What’s your favorite color and why?2 Answers
  • Urban Decay Alice Lipstick are these still available?1 Answers
  • Where can this be purchased at? How much is the lipstick?1 Answers
Urban Decay Alice Lipstick
  • "I really enjoyed this. It went on evenly and stayed true to its color. It didn't really fade when you put it on. It is so light weight that you don't really notice it as being there and it is long lasting. Even after a night out with my husband. " in 57 reviews
  • "I love most of the colors in the Alice set! The only one I didn't purchase was the yellow one it unfortunately didn't show up on my skin tone. My favorite are the blue and purple! They are so creamy and have a good amount of sparkle. " in 39 reviews
Amanda T.
Raleigh, NC
Although I am probably biased because of my love for Alice, I loved these products!! The red was a little common for me and I definitely feel like I had seen it before. The other colors won me over! I love the pigmentation and the lasting power of these lipsticks.
Misty J.
This is a buttery soft , moisturizing formula for my lips . I love that it is a sheer shimmer . it gives just the right amount of pop of color to my lips . The packaging is adorable . This is the first lipstick I have bought from this brand and I will continue to purchase more .
Sandy J.
The packaging is absolutely amazing! It's so friggin cute! I brought Mad Hatter cause I just love purple lipsticks. And if I'm gonna wear lipstick. I want people to know I'm wearing lipstick! The purple color is amazing!!! It looks so good on! It's like a dark purple almost violet meticalic shade. Love!!!
Meghan O.
I purchased this lipstick in the shade "alice" and am absolutely in love. Goes on as a shimmery iridescent nude color that can be worn alone or on top of another color. I love how versatile it can be and it makes my lips feel hydrated and smooth. I also love the packaging as well. The only problem is that is doesnt stay on for very long and needs to be reapplied often but that is to be expected with such a pale color.
Mary M.
Asheville , NC
Nice texture, easy application and good coverage. Vibrant colors and very long-lasting. I love Urban Decay. I bought mine at my local department store and when I run out I will be buying more for sure. I'm anxious to try more colors for sure! Great product!
Alaina Y.
Monessen , PA
Urban decay is one of my favorite brands of makeup! I loved the Alice through the looking glass collection I got the eyeshadow pallet as well and these lipsticks are amazing I love the formula and the colors (the blue is a little crazy but love the other 2)
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
I have this lipstick in the color "Iracebeth", this color is red and the finish is a comfort matte. The lipstick is comfortable on the lips. The packaging is super cute it follows with the Alice theme. This lipstick is the same price as Urban Decay's regular lipsticks.
Stephanie M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Jacky D.
Happy Valley, OR
Not a big fan of this color. The formula is fantastic, but the color just looked wrong on me. I don't know if it was my skin tone or what, but the sheer orangey-yellow just did not look very well on me. I didn't expect it to look like that at all.
Holly P.
Damascus, OR
I love the color payoff on these lipsticks. They are beautiful colirs for the brave. The formula is nice as well and they last about as long as you would expect. A little on the pricey side but a definite must have for the teue make up lover!
Jennifer F.
Baltimore, MD
How often do you find yourself wearing these unique shades
Karina G.
Shoreline, WA
I have seen a lot about the Alice in wonderland collection from urban decay and was wondering if it was more creamy or matte application?
Kirsten H.
Do these go on glossy, matter, or kind of in between?
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
Anyone know of a place that is still selling these?
Judy D.
Camden, NJ
What’s your favorite color and why?