BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A line of five limited-edition shades of lipstick inspired by the characters from Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass. Inspired by the new fantasy-adventure film release of Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass, Urban Decay's limited-edition shades of Lipstick pay tribute to some of the main characters from the film: Alice, Mad Hatter, Mirana (the White Queen), Iracebeth (the Red Queen) and Time, a peculiar creature who is part human, part clock. Pair the Lipsticks with the Alice Through the Looking Glass Eyeshadow Palette and you'll have everything you need to recreate the looks from the film. From sheer nude with a pink shift and bright red matte to gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer, these shades range from classic to edgy. Regardless of the finish (sheer, shimmery or matte), each shade has a super-creamy feel and provides rich payout. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Each Lipstick case features a colorful, kaleidoscopic pattern inspired by the film. Urban Decay's logo is debossed the top of the cap and the Lipstick, and is screened on the inside of the case. Shade descriptions: Alice (sheer nude with pink shift), Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer), Mirana (matte berry with tonal shimmer), Iracebeth (bright red matte) and Time (gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer). see more...

• What’s your favorite color and why?2 Answers
  • Urban Decay Alice Lipstick are these still available?1 Answers
  • Where can this be purchased at? How much is the lipstick?1 Answers
Urban Decay Alice Lipstick
  • "I really enjoyed this. It went on evenly and stayed true to its color. It didn't really fade when you put it on. It is so light weight that you don't really notice it as being there and it is long lasting. Even after a night out with my husband. " in 57 reviews
  • "I love most of the colors in the Alice set! The only one I didn't purchase was the yellow one it unfortunately didn't show up on my skin tone. My favorite are the blue and purple! They are so creamy and have a good amount of sparkle. " in 39 reviews
Annie C.
Menomonee Falls, WI
I own the color mirana which is the purple from this collection and I adore the color. This color looks amazing with my skin tone and I get many complements when I wear it. The color is a deep purple with flecks of lighter purple glitter. While the glitter does make the lipstick ever so slightly heavier than other lipsticks but the lipstick is still comfortable to wear. The lipstick does last long but is not made to last through activities such as eating or drinking. Overall a great lipstick. I will be sad when I use up this one.
Samantha L.
Columbus, MS
The colors are out of this world the shine the coverage is to die for easy for a fun day or popping for a nite out and keeps lips hydrated and stays on all day love the pigmentation. ..
Makenzie L.
Marston
I have this in the blue color... girlllll..... it is BOMB! Matches anything you can wear! In between matte and shiny texture and it stays on thick! Pigment is on point! I'm going to get the other colors!
Tiffany F.
Tampa, FL
Urban Decay has a knack for coming up with the most creative packaging and products for their collections. The Alice Lipstick was definitely a hit! The color was a gorgeous sheer tangerine with a pink shift that is unlike any color I own and I would definitely purchase it again if it was not a Limited Edition Product!! All of the good colors end up being Limited Edition these days! My only issue with the lipstick is the wear time. No sooner do you paint your pout with this mesmerizing shade it fades away, which is quite disappointing. Improve on the wear time and this could be a hit!
Kristy G.
West Falls, NY
Review for: Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer), Other more...
I bought these (Alice and Mad Hatter) to go with my Through the Looking Glass eyeshadow pallet that I just absolutely adored. Since I was so in love with the eyeshadow I had high hopes for the lipstick but it was just not up to par. The Alice shade which is just a slightly sparkly nude shade I would literally put coats and coats of it on my lips and you couldn't tell I was wearing lipstick at all. The Mad Hatter shade which is the purple sparkly lipstick I had better luck with. It didn't dry super well but I am a fan of the color (besides the Alice shade). I really wish they made more and didn't discontinue these. Even if they aren't the best, I'd still buy more.
Naitasia H.
Somerville, MA
I'm obsessed with Alice in Wonderland and have most of the UD line from both films. The green shade was fun to wear and I got a lot of compliments. Also, they smell really good.
Karlee W.
Providence Forge, VA
Colors are super pigmented and show up great. They also last a long time. The colors included are not your typical colors you can usually find, wish these were around year round!
Kelly P.
Mobile, AL
Beautiful color selection. I'm very picky about my lipstick color so it's sometimes hard to find the perfect colors for me, butUrban Decay always has the unique shades I like.
Trisha B.
This stick is amaze! Glides on smooth and easy. The colors are incredibly fun and never cease to get attention. Long lasting but easy to take off at the end of the day.
Chasity S.
Mc Ewensville, PA
I love the colors of this lipstick. They are not drying and come off without staining your lips. They are a little expensive but they are definitely worth the money.
Jennifer F.
Baltimore, MD
How often do you find yourself wearing these unique shades
Karina G.
Shoreline, WA
I have seen a lot about the Alice in wonderland collection from urban decay and was wondering if it was more creamy or matte application?
Kirsten H.
Do these go on glossy, matter, or kind of in between?
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
Anyone know of a place that is still selling these?
Judy D.
Camden, NJ
What’s your favorite color and why?