Urban Decay Alice Lipstick
  • Urban Decay Alice Lipstick Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer)
  • Urban Decay Alice Lipstick Mirana (matte berry w/tonal shimmer)
  • Urban Decay Alice Lipstick Time (gunmetal-navy w/silver shimmer)

BY URBAN DECAY

A line of five limited-edition shades of lipstick inspired by the characters from Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass. Inspired by the new fantasy-adventure film release of Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass, Urban Decay's limited-edition shades of Lipstick pay tribute to some of the main characters from the film: Alice, Mad Hatter, Mirana (the White Queen), Iracebeth (the Red Queen) and Time, a peculiar creature who is part human, part clock. Pair the Lipsticks with the Alice Through the Looking Glass Eyeshadow Palette and you'll have everything you need to recreate the looks from the film. From sheer nude with a pink shift and bright red matte to gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer, these shades range from classic to edgy. Regardless of the finish (sheer, shimmery or matte), each shade has a super-creamy feel and provides rich payout. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Each Lipstick case features a colorful, kaleidoscopic pattern inspired by the film. Urban Decay's logo is debossed the top of the cap and the Lipstick, and is screened on the inside of the case. Shade descriptions: Alice (sheer nude with pink shift), Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer), Mirana (matte berry with tonal shimmer), Iracebeth (bright red matte) and Time (gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer). see more...

• What’s your favorite color and why?2 Answers
  • Urban Decay Alice Lipstick are these still available?1 Answers
  • Where can this be purchased at? How much is the lipstick?1 Answers
Urban Decay Alice Lipstick
  • "I really enjoyed this. It went on evenly and stayed true to its color. It didn't really fade when you put it on. It is so light weight that you don't really notice it as being there and it is long lasting. Even after a night out with my husband. " in 57 reviews
  • "I love most of the colors in the Alice set! The only one I didn't purchase was the yellow one it unfortunately didn't show up on my skin tone. My favorite are the blue and purple! They are so creamy and have a good amount of sparkle. " in 39 reviews
Mary H.
Odenton, MD
Review for: Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer), Time (gunmetal-navy w/silver shimmer) more...
These lipsticks are some of my favorites in my collection. The shades are unique and long lasting. These lipsticks do feel a bit hard and can tug at your lips on application, so I recommend using a lip primer beforehand.
Tori J.
Grand Rapids, MI
Whooo boy. I bought the purple shade of this lipstick and thought it looked absolutely gorgeous. Well, the amount that it transferred absolutely ruined that for me.

Imagine eating breakfast and going to get a parking pass afterwards. After getting back into the car, you pull down your vanity mirror to find that while you ate, your purple lipstick transferred from your lip to your chin. And not just a small transfer, more like you intentionally put lipstick on your chin.

That was the last time I ever wore that lipstick because that incident was absolutely mortifying.
Anika B.
Review for: Iracebeth (bright red matte) more...
Urban Decay has wonderful lipsticks and lots of shades. I love this Alice in Wonderland lipstick, the only red lipstick I like on myself. Easy to apply, great color pay off. Stays on well. Would recommend Urban Decay Alice Lipstick
Kristy C.
Oregon
Review for: Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer), Iracebeth (bright red matte), Mirana (matte berry w/tonal shimmer), Time (gunmetal-navy w/silver shimmer) more...
I really should have known better than to purchase this set. The two reds are the only one that see any use. I was hopeful for the purple, but that and the blue is just too adventurous for my tastes. They are fun but truthfully I've never seen those colors look flattering or accent anybody's beauty. All four colors work well with my skin tone and maybe if I wanted to make a statement I'd wear them but for me makeup is about accentuating your beauty not creating a mask or a character to cover it.
Lexis K.
I love trying out new colors. These colors are beautiful, and they apply without a problem. They are definitely worth the price. The packaging was in excellent condition. I will be buying more.
Hannah
Love the little bit of shimmer and very pigmented but not completely matte as it claims and definitely transferable. However it is a must have for any Alice in wonderland lover and fan and I would recommend to others as well.
Angela H.
Portland, OR
I have the peachy one. I can’t remember the name off the top of my head. I just adore this color. It’s one of those you can toss on when you want something light and non obtrusive but it still gives you that something special. It also has a lovely light texture and a great wear time for this type of formula.
Rebecca P.
Downingtown, PA
I 100% bought these because they were apart of the Alice in wonderland collection, of which I bought the entirety of. The colors in this collection were beautiful, but I never wear them. I enjoy looking at them on my vanity, but I never reach for them to wear, which is a shame because they are so beautiful
KJ W.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Mirana (matte berry w/tonal shimmer) more...
Love metallized shades, I was never into the matte nude lip phase, who wants lipstick that makes their lips vanish. Mirana is a color that will make people watch your mouth as you speak. I loved it so much that I had to get a second tube.
Amy L.
Portland , OR
I purchased these two shades when they were first released , I currently still love the shades that I purchased, they have a hint of metallic in them which is pretty , time is a shade I was scared to wear at first but it looks pretty on anyone honestly
Jennifer F.
Baltimore, MD
How often do you find yourself wearing these unique shades
Karina G.
Shoreline, WA
I have seen a lot about the Alice in wonderland collection from urban decay and was wondering if it was more creamy or matte application?
Kirsten H.
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
Anyone know of a place that is still selling these?
Judy D.