Urban Decay Alice Lipstick

A line of five limited-edition shades of lipstick inspired by the characters from Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass. Inspired by the new fantasy-adventure film release of Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass, Urban Decay's limited-edition shades of Lipstick pay tribute to some of the main characters from the film: Alice, Mad Hatter, Mirana (the White Queen), Iracebeth (the Red Queen) and Time, a peculiar creature who is part human, part clock. Pair the Lipsticks with the Alice Through the Looking Glass Eyeshadow Palette and you'll have everything you need to recreate the looks from the film. From sheer nude with a pink shift and bright red matte to gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer, these shades range from classic to edgy. Regardless of the finish (sheer, shimmery or matte), each shade has a super-creamy feel and provides rich payout. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Each Lipstick case features a colorful, kaleidoscopic pattern inspired by the film. Urban Decay's logo is debossed the top of the cap and the Lipstick, and is screened on the inside of the case. Shade descriptions: Alice (sheer nude with pink shift), Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer), Mirana (matte berry with tonal shimmer), Iracebeth (bright red matte) and Time (gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer).

I would love to get a sample and review it, and also share it on my social networks
What’s your favorite color and why?
Start your review of Urban Decay Alice Lipstick!
Product Highlights
...light weight that you don't really notice it as being there and it is long lasting. Even after a night out with my husband. in reviews
...show up on my skin tone. My favorite are the blue and purple! They are so creamy and have a good amount of sparkle. in reviews
Lurdes G.
Wichita, KS
Love this lipstick its fun! Unfortunately I dont buy it often cause its not in my budget but every once in a while i will. Awesome product!
Adan S.
Nas Jrb Fort Worth
Love it just too pricey for me...last longer thru out the day ..... More variety of colors...
Donna S.
Wewoka, OK
Im in love with the feel but not good on me definitely reaches out toward better skin comolections than mine
Jaade M.
Colchester, VT
I LOVE LOVE THIS LIP STICK !! I really enjoy wearing it! Super pretty colors pigment is spot on!
Adelaida R.
Tucker, GA
Hermosos amo esta colección de labiales son unos colores bien pigmentados y fursn todo el dia sea cual sea el clima
Evelyn S.
Lawrence, MA
1,413 reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer), Iracebeth (bright red matte), Mirana (matte berry w/tonal shimmer), Time (gunmetal-navy w/silver shimmer)
Urban Decay Born To Run Vice Lipstick Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick Urban Decay I have to say I love all orban decay lipstick liquid lipstick and it's a beautiful formula and it is a must get and this product doesn't need no improvements it's always been an amazing product but yes other than that it is a musket and the packaging is awesome
Jetta M.
Somerset, KY
I used for halloween makeup. I absolutely loved how well it stayed on, and how rich the colors were. I would definitely use again.
Cloud S.
New Port Richey, FL
I love the Alice collection. The colors are vivid and really pop. They go on smoothly. I never have to apply it more then once.
Ashly A.
Meridian
I've never experienced a urban decay lipstick that I didn't like. Beautiful colors.
Julie W.
Ft Wainwright, AK
I LOVE my Urban Decay Alice Lipstick! It's my absolve favorite shade. It is pricey, but it's worth it in terms of the quality of product. The packaging is also really nice! It's very easy to apply and use. I'll definitely be buying this lipstick again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Trista N.
Ormond Beach, FL
il y a 3 ans
Urban Decay Alice Lipstick are these still available?
Karri P. il y a 3 ans
I’m pretty sure they were a limited edition.