BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A line of five limited-edition shades of lipstick inspired by the characters from Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass. Inspired by the new fantasy-adventure film release of Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass, Urban Decay's limited-edition shades of Lipstick pay tribute to some of the main characters from the film: Alice, Mad Hatter, Mirana (the White Queen), Iracebeth (the Red Queen) and Time, a peculiar creature who is part human, part clock. Pair the Lipsticks with the Alice Through the Looking Glass Eyeshadow Palette and you'll have everything you need to recreate the looks from the film. From sheer nude with a pink shift and bright red matte to gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer, these shades range from classic to edgy. Regardless of the finish (sheer, shimmery or matte), each shade has a super-creamy feel and provides rich payout. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Each Lipstick case features a colorful, kaleidoscopic pattern inspired by the film. Urban Decay's logo is debossed the top of the cap and the Lipstick, and is screened on the inside of the case. Shade descriptions: Alice (sheer nude with pink shift), Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer), Mirana (matte berry with tonal shimmer), Iracebeth (bright red matte) and Time (gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer). see more...

• Where can this be purchased at? How much is the lipstick?1 Answers
  • I have seen a lot about the Alice in wonderland collection from u...1 Answers
  • Anyone know of a place that is still selling these?2 Answers
Urban Decay Alice Lipstick
  • "I really enjoyed this. It went on evenly and stayed true to its color. It didn't really fade when you put it on. It is so light weight that you don't really notice it as being there and it is long lasting. Even after a night out with my husband. " in 61 reviews
  • "I really enjoyed this. It went on evenly and stayed true to its color. It didn't really fade when you put it on. It is so light weight that you don't really notice it as being there and it is long lasting. Even after a night out with my husband. " in 57 reviews
  • "I love most of the colors in the Alice set! The only one I didn't purchase was the yellow one it unfortunately didn't show up on my skin tone. My favorite are the blue and purple! They are so creamy and have a good amount of sparkle. " in 39 reviews
Amy L.
Portland, OR
Review for: Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer), Time (gunmetal-navy w/silver shimmer) more...
I purchased these two shades when they were first released , I currently still love the shades that I purchased, they have a hint of metallic in them which is pretty , time is a shade I was scared to wear at first but it looks pretty on anyone honestly
Anika B.
Watford City
Review for: Iracebeth (bright red matte) more...
Urban Decay has wonderful lipsticks and lots of shades. I love this Alice in Wonderland lipstick, the only red lipstick I like on myself. Easy to apply, great color pay off. Stays on well. Would recommend Urban Decay Alice Lipstick
Kelly M.
Greenwood, IN
Review for: Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer), Iracebeth (bright red matte), Mirana (matte berry w/tonal shimmer), Time (gunmetal-navy w/silver shimmer) more...
As a Urban Decay Fan and a Alice in Wonderland fan this was a must have cillection for me. I liked the special packaging. Some shades went on a little patchy. Had to do a few coats to even it out. That's one reason I took a star off.
Leeishla M.
Mahanoy City, PA
These lipsticks are so beautiful, they all have different finishes from sheer, velvet, and matte! They are pigmented and they are from a beautiful collection! They do not dry your lips and do not Clump up in the corners!
Kristy C.
Oregon
I really should have known better than to purchase this set. The two reds are the only one that see any use. I was hopeful for the purple, but that and the blue is just too adventurous for my tastes. They are fun but truthfully I've never seen those colors look flattering or accent anybody's beauty. All four colors work well with my skin tone and maybe if I wanted to make a statement I'd wear them but for me makeup is about accentuating your beauty not creating a mask or a character to cover it.
Michaela C.
Franklin, NC
I have purchased one lipstick from this collection, and it was really great. The whole Alice in Wonderland collection is really great, and the eyeshadow palette they have is out of this world. Both of them have such rich pigment in them.
Lauren D.
Albion, IN
These lipsticks are so FUN! I know that you can't buy them anymore because they were promotional for alice through the looking glass, but they were really a hit out of the park.
Angelina M.
Frankfort, KY
Review for: Iracebeth (bright red matte) more...
The product stayed in place and lasted throughout the day, I got it at ULTA beauty and it honestly was a lot better than expected, it was easy lo apply and it came off with ease, will repurchase and recommend.
Michaelah O.
Rexburg, ID
Review for: Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer) more...
Lovelovelovelovelove!!! As you can see, I love almost everything about his lipstick! The colors beautiful, it doesn’t dry out your lips, it stays in place.... the only critique is that the texture is a little grainy, but that’s to be expected when you have sparkles in your lipstick.
Grace F.
Blaine
Review for: Time (gunmetal-navy w/silver shimmer) more...
The color is so cute when it’s still a stick, but it applies so sheer! I thought it would be an opaque dark blue with sparkles, but I guess not. I don’t know why it’s sheer, because the color doesn’t really pair well with other color. And it’s hard to apply over other lipstick
Jennifer F.
Baltimore, MD
How often do you find yourself wearing these unique shades
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
How long do the lipsticks last throughout the day? How much do they cost? And are they worth it?
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
Do these lipsticks give you a nice matte look? Or more of a glossy look? ..
Kirsten H.
Do these go on glossy, matter, or kind of in between?
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
Anyone know of a place that is still selling these?