BY URBAN DECAY

Give your skin a luminous glow that won’t quit with Afterglow Highlighter Palette and let ’em wonder what you’ve been up to. We loaded this slim, square palette with four NEW shades of our cult-favorite Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Highlighter that look great on any skin tone. Use them individually or cocktail them to create your own custom highlight.

Afterglow isn’t your average highlighter; we took the time to finely mill the powder until it was just right. The result: a lightweight (yet luxurious) feel and a super-soft, creamy texture. Afterglow Highlighter goes on sheer and blends easily. Use a little or a lot; our wearable formula always applies beautifully, no matter how much you build it. This highlighter creates a glowy, strobed effect that lasts all day (even if you feel like crashing at your desk at 3pm).

Afterglow goes on silky-smooth to create the perfect glow, and never leaves just a powdery dusting of shimmer…it almost seems creamy. It’s even infused with light-diffusing pigments to enhance and perfect the skin.

Afterglow Highlighter Palette comes in an iridescent case with a mesmerizing shifty-rose effect. Depending on how the light hits it, the case seems to change colors, and gives off a highlight/lowlight effect. A magnetic closure keeps the palette closed in your bag to prevent makeup mishaps.

Shades included:

• BLISS (pale gold shimmer w/ golden shift)
  • PEROXIDE (iridescent pink shimmer)
  • NSFW (peachy pink shimmer)
  • SIDE PIECE (golden peach shimmer)

Pro Tips
For the perfect application, apply a little Afterglow anywhere that the sun naturally hits your face. Dab some around the corners of the eyes and on the brow bones for a wide-awake look. For that “What, me, a model?” look, apply down the bridge of the nose and along the cheekbones. And for a full-on come-hither look, try a little on the Cupid’s bow and the tip of the nose too. Blend out quickly with your fingertips or a highlighter brush and you’re good to go.

Ingredients
Isoeicosane, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide, Laureth-4. [+/- (All Shades May Contain /Toutes les couleurs peuvent contenir): Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 6, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake].

Urban Decay AFTERGLOW Highlighter Palette
  • "literally in love with these highlights. i love the way they look and how you can use them on your lips, eyes and face!" in 10 reviews
Anna C.
A great palette, but even greater for deeper skin tones. I am very pale so I mostly use Bliss and Peroxide, which work very well for me. Usually I love a blinding highlight so I spray my setting spray before I apply my highlight but I do not recommend that for these highlighters--they can look chunky or leave harsher lines due to their pigment. Instead I use a fluffy brush with Bliss before I set for a wonderfully buildable glow that looks natural without being subtle. The two deeper colors (apologies for not knowing their names) on the bottom work amazingly for a shimmery eyeshadow on a cut crease. Watch out: peroxide is very pink, which I think is fun but not the most natural highlight shade. Overall: good buy, good pigment, better for deeper skintones.
Katie W.
As always, I love Urban Decay. I love their wild, crazy colors, their super attractive packaging, and the quality of their products. The AFTERGLOW Highlighter Palette is one of my favorite highlighter palettes for several reasons.

First, I appreciate the 4 colors packed in large pans, but in a somewhat smaller palette. It is better than most highlighter palettes, because it doesn't hog too much space in my makeup bag. I get four options instead of just one, which is great for many looks, day or evening, simple or glam.

The shades are beautiful. Bliss is a pale gold shimmer with a golden shift, and is perfect for simple or every day looks.
Peroxide is an iridescent pink shimmer that is perfect for glam looks, or even a pink tone on your eyelids.
NSFW, a peachy-pink shimmer, pairs very well on fair to dark skin, and gives a glowy, summery look.
Side Piece is a golden peach shimmer that not only works for all skin tones, but for all seasons. This shade works great in winter and summer, adds dimension and beautiful glow, and is probably my favorite shade in the palette.

The colors are pigmented, the shimmer doesn't produce a lot of fallout, and they last on my skin all day if I use a setting spray.

I recommend this product because it is adorable, affordable, and you get a lot of highlight for a decent price. I am for Urban Decay all the way, and this palette will always be my go-to for highlighters.

Michelle K.
This is one of my favorite highlight palettes! When j first bought it, I could only use the top 2 shades, but now that it’s summer, I use them all. I even realized I can mix the bottom two with the lightest color for a beautiful shade. All of these have a beautiful shimmer, but they can look a bit powdery if you don’t work them right. I buff them into the skin with a small brush, which makes them look beautiful on my skin. That’s the trick, the buffing in, because if you just brush it in, the finish won’t be as nice and will be more powdery.
Kate L.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
I think these are nice for those who like a natural glow. They’re slightly hard to get out of the on. At least for me. And I don’t think I would purchase again. But one of my friends loved it. So maybe it’s just me lol.
Gema H.
After Glow palette was created with a durable formula and mixed and easily placed.
The four colors of the palette include Bliss (pale gold shimmer w / golden shift), Peroxide (iridescent pink shimmer), NSFW (peachy pink shimmer), and Side Piece (golden peach shimmer). You will give your skin a luminous glow that will not go out all day. They look great on any skin tone and you can use them individually or in a combo to create your own personalized lighting.

I really enjoyed the quality of the products in the palette: the only "downside" was that they were more pigmented so if you were someone who really hoped for sheer highlighters, these might be too much for you.

The result: a light (but luxurious) sensation and a creamy and super soft texture.
Racquel M.
Moorestown, NJ
i do love the colors in this palette, but i do feel this palette is not as pigmented as i expected. i did use the light brown shade for a highlight and everyone said how amazing it looked but i feel like i could not see it. maybe it was just me. i do still have the palette and use it occasionally, i am not super disappointed in this but i am also not overly impressed either.
Alex R.
Boston
I love this face palette! Honestly these can all be used as eyeshadow too which I love! One thing I do have to say is that the bronzer is also quite shimmery which I only want sometimes. I usually opt for a matte bronzer and then use these as blushes and highlighter. I just find that using all of these gives you too much sparkle. BUT the colors are amazing and the feel of them on your skin is light! love!
Kat J.
Huge fan of Urban Decay as a brand, but not a huge fan of their highlighters.... Certain colors seem especially glittery on me, which is not the kind of highlight I prefer. I like a more natural glow. The shades Cliche and No Angel were quite stunning on me, but the other two were too dark/glittery on my skin. I believe this palette would work best for medium/olive skin tones, but it was a no for me. If you already love their highlighters though, this palette is indeed a great value. When you do the math per ounce, it’s $67 worth of product for $34. So I definitely recommend if you’re already a fan.
Shaune P.
Buckeye
These highlights had absolutely no pigment. This didn’t show up on my skin at all. I have very fair skin so if it doesn’t show up on my skin then it’s way too sheer. I like a little more oomph when it comes to highlight but this one isn’t even subtle. Definitely not worth the money in my opinion.
Katie H.
Spooner, WI
Very subtle highlight. I like this for more natural looks. The powder is more powdery than I would like but I do enjoy this palette a lot and reach for it more than I initially thought I would. Sometimes to get a more dramatic look, I apply with my finger or spray some setting mist to it before application.
Mary K.
Ulverston
Are these subtle or intense?
Kaitlan A.
1,134 reviews
Would this work for super fair skin?
Stephanie J.
Kincaid, WV
Does this have glitter in it?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in thes product?? 🌸💜💜
Rena A.
Surrey , BC
Is the pigmentation good and how much is it?