BY URBAN DECAY #36 in Highlighter

Recovering from an especially late night? Overindulged in one too many margaritas? With Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Highlighter, nobody will ever know. Hide the aftermath of your bad decisions and give your skin a luminous, illuminated look with very little effort.

Afterglow isn’t your average highlighter; we took the time to finely mill the powder until it was just right. The result: a lightweight (yet luxurious) feel and a super-soft, creamy texture. Afterglow Highlighter goes on sheer and blends easily. Use a little or a lot; our wearable formula always applies beautifully, no matter how much you build it (and never leaves just a powdery dusting of shimmer). Available in a range of shades suitable for any skin tone, Afterglow creates a glowy, strobed effect that lasts all day (even if you’re crashing at your desk by 3pm).

We got our inspiration for Afterglow Highlighter from our popular Fireball Eyeshadow. We couldn’t stop using this trippy duotone as a highlighter, so we developed a mellower version of that shade in our Afterglow formula.

Like our Afterglow Blush, Afterglow Highlighter comes in our custom compact with the fishnet “UD” cutout on the lid. To set it apart, we made the case iridescent white. As cool as the case looks, it’s also practical; the shade shows through the cutout. (No more having to open the compact to find the right shade in your bag.)

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SIN:

Isoeicosane, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Laureth-4. [+/- (May Contain/Peut contenir): Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].

FIREBALL:

Isoeicosane, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Laureth-4. [+/- (May Contain/Peut contenir): Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine)].

AURA:

Isoeicosane, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Laureth-4. [+/- (May Contain/Peut contenir): Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 75470 (Carmine)

• Did you receive this Urban Decay highlight in your Ipsy bag?20 Answers
  • Does this work for really fair skin?2 Answers
  • Everyone’s favorite highlighter brand & color ❤👏✨ I l...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "i wish this powder was a little denser, as it falls out a bit when i go in with my brush, but there's no fallout on my face so it's ok! the texture is awesome, with no big chunks of glitter and it doesn't emphasize any pores or texture on my cheeks." in 260 reviews
  • "aura is beautiful! i have very fair skin and this looks very subtle with a light hand or very ethereal with a few layers. " in 127 reviews
Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
Review for: Aura, Fireball, Sin more...
Okay, so I have every color of this powder, and let me tell you... it is gorgeous.
I have heard many mixed reviews online, so here is my personal review on it...
I love these... the formula is very creamy, almost wet feeling, and they layer up so well. I like to mix different colors together as well, like fireball and sin, and sin and aura. I use these as eyeshadows, highlights, and I put these on my collarbones and decolletage all the time.
I have very sensitive, oily skin as well, and these have never irritated me whatsoever. I do have some texture on my cheeks also, and these have never emphasized that or clung to any patches of texture either. Highlighters are usually pretty hit or miss with me, and I fell in love with these.
They last me all day long, and I don't ever have to touch up or even use a setting spray, but I can only imagin if you do they will stay on 24+ hours!
I definitely recommend at least giving these a try.
The color fireball is a beautiful fire coral/ pinky duo chrome highlight and it looks sooooo good. So unique! I love this as a blush topper on my light/medium skin tone.
The color Aura is a lilac/pinky beige shade, and it looks gorgeous alone as a highlight or blush topper.
Finally, the color sin is a gorgeous champagne/beige shimmer that looks so phenomenal on everyone. I use this as a highlight, browbone highlight, and lip topper every day. I love using this one to mix in with the other 2 colors in this collection as well!
Laurent M.
Review for: Sin more...
This highlighter"Urban Decay After Glow" in the tone 6 left me in love from the first time I saw it. It promises to last 8 hours. It lasts a lot of time in the face. It is a tone a little warm, like a golden yellow that is doing very well to white skins like mine and light-colored skins. I love how this highlighter feels, it has just the necessary glow, without being too exaggerated. You can apply it subtle if you give it a pass, or if you want something more dramatic you can apply it more times. What I do not like is that the packaging does not come with a mirror, and always, especially when I travel, I like that this type of packaging has a mirror. But the product itself is very good. SUPER RECOMMENDED!
Kayla B.
Wayne , WV
Review for: Sin more...
Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful!
Jasmine B.
Review for: Sin more...
Like a lot of other Influensters, I received this highlighter as a gift with purchase for my birthday on urbandecay.com.  I have only applied it with my  Smashbox Fan Brush but I like the way the color disburses.  It has an understated golden hue that is very complimentary on dark skin.  I only swipe my brush in the pan a couple of times for a subtle highlight.  I go back for a few more swipes when I want a more intense sheen.
Kylee J.
kitts hill, OH
Review for: Sin more...
I use this product every single day! I love it so much! The color works perfect for my light skin. But with that being said, it wouldn’t work for dark skin tones because they don’t offer many colors! The formula is very creamy, but I always spray my highlighting brush with my Mac Fix+. I find when you spray your brush, you get a more blinding highlight. But if you don’t spray your brush, you get a more toned down everyday look if you’re into that! This highlighter can also be used on the eyes too! I think this product can be used a lot, and is worth the money! I would recommend to only lighter skin tones, unless you wanted to use it as shadow!
Hannah A.
Portland, OR
Review for: Sin more...
I use to work at a Starbucks drive thru and I have had someone come to the window and say, “ girl I saw that highlighter from 4 cars down you’re glowing queen!!!” It’s easy to apply and it blends out well. Sometimes I even use it with my setting powder for an all over glow! I wouldn’t vouch that it stays 8 hours though. I love the color because it’s glowy, bright and radiant, almost iridescent but without having GLITTER, which is my least favorite. Most high-liters are glittery, this is not. The texture is dense powder almost a cream because it is so fine.
Bre V.
Columbus
It's a very reliable middle-of-the-road highlighter - a nudey champagne that'll look good on most skin tones that has a little too much glitter for my highest echelon consideration but still looks nice enough that I reach for it pretty often. My reason for giving it 3 stars instead of 4 is that I don't feel like it looks or performs any more spectacularly than a lot of highlighters half its price. For this money, you can definitely do better (Laura Gellar's baked highlighters, Mary Lou Manizer by The Balm, etc) and with less glitter to boot.
Kelly B.
Saint Augustine
Review for: Sin more...
I love everything Urban Decay and When I saw this was a long wearing highlighter, it caught My eye immediately. After using it for several weeks what I can tell you is this: it doesn't last for eight hours and the color is nothing special. It does last a little longer than some of the other highlighters I own but they are so much prettier that I don't seem to use this. I gave it three stars because I think the idea behind it is great and I would love to think a highlighter could last on me for eight hours. The color it's self was just too light for me. It might look pretty on other skin tones. I have put a tiny bit of this on then put another highlighter over it just to see if it would extend the wear of the other one and I didn't notice much difference. In conclusion, there are so many beautiful highlighters out there that you can spend your hard earned money on but this really doesn't need to be one of them.
Dana B.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Aura more...
This is a fun highlighter that has a little pinky purple undertone to it. It looks great on my skin tone which is very pale but it might not look good on a darker skin tone or a tanned skin. It lasts all day it doesn't seem to wear off I love it. It's definitely one of my mini highlighters that I do tend to gravitate towards. It's very fun to wear and I've even used it as a highlighter to my eyeshadow and it has looked beautiful and lasted all day.
Lily W.
Review for: Sin more...
I've heard some many reviews good reviews on this highlighter. I was lucky enough to be able to get this as a birthday gift (with purchase) from UD's website and the bonus part is it's a full size product. You don't need a lot of the purchase to get a nice glow so this will last you a very long time. Currently UD is still giving this as the birthday gift so take advantage. The formula is very velvety and lasts all day on my face.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you receive this Urban Decay highlight in your Ipsy bag?
María A.
miami
is it brilliant?
Dagny S.
Küti, Küla
Is "Sin" good/okay for fair skin tones?
Ainsley L.
What are you're favorite highlighters RIGHT NOW? ✨ Mine is "Sin" from Urban Decay Urban Decay Afterglow 8-hour Powder Highlighter
Sara N.
How strong is this highlight in sin? Does it last and is it good on fair skin?