BY URBAN DECAY #23 in Blush

Want a sexy, lit-from-within glow that will make ‘em wonder if you spent the weekend in a secret love den? Fake a perfect flush with our Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush. Like the lingering effects of a romantic rendezvous, Afterglow won’t quit. Wait until you feel it. Lightweight yet luxurious, Afterglow has a soft, creamy texture that always applies beautifully. Our extremely blendable, finely milled formula goes on sheer and provides EIGHT long hours of wearable, streak-free color. The lineup? A range of scintillating shades…some with a matte finish, and others with a hint of shimmer. From pink to mauve to red-orange, there’s something for everyone.

We finely milled the right balance of coated powders and pigments to create Afterglow’s perfect, super-soft texture. This method results in color that glides on effortlessly and blends beautifully (without the powdery buildup of cheaper formulas). We also infused the formula with light-diffusing pigments to enhance and perfect the skin.

Not only does Afterglow look amazing on the skin, but you’ll look good using it. Our gorgeous, custom gunmetal compact features a see-through fishnet “UD” cutout on the lid (so you can easily see the right shade without opening the compact).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

BANG:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

BITTERSWEET:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

CRUSH:

IIsoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

FETISH:

Isoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

INDECENT:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake).

KINKY:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6).

OBSESSED:

Isoeicosane , Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

QUICKIE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

QUIVER:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

RAPTURE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

SCORE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

VIDEO:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)

• This product looks amazing. Has anyone tried it and is it...1 Answers
  • How long wearing is this? I'm always hesitant to try over...1 Answers
  • where can I buy it?3 Answers
Reviews (2098)
  • "love this matte finish blush. i have the color rapture and it is the perfect mauve pink for my fair skin." in 162 reviews
Marwa S.
Review for: Crush (medium pink), Fetish (medium pink nude), Score (medium pink peach w/touch of shimmer), Rapture more...
Urban Decay blush formula is one of the best in the market in terms of longevity and blend-ability. I think those blushes are the best products from Urban Decay. The formula is totally different from the naked flush palettes. I’m wondering why people don’t talk about them. The packaging on them is very sleek and luxurious. I saw those blushes at Ulta last year and picked up a couple of their shimmery shades ( score, and rupture). I tried them and I fell in love. Then, I went back to Ulta and picked up two matte shades (fetich, and crush).
The matte colors are more like satiny and the shimmery ones are more luminous and glowy. The pigmentation of the lighter shades is semi sheer to sheer but they are buildable. On the other hand the pigmentation on the richer shades is semi opaque to opaque.
Those powders are soft with silky consistency that may kick up some excess powder in the pan but they perform better buffed and blended on the cheeks. If I put those blushes that I own in order from the best to the least performing, crush and rapture will be on the top, then fetich, and the least performing is score. I’ve noticed that the shimmers on score get separated and almost not noticeably during the day. It also takes a little more time to blend but this shade color is so beautiful on the fair complexion. It’s a coral color with pink under tone. All the shades that I own are warm colors and they all lasted on my cheeks for 8 hours as claimed by the brand.
Cleo H.
I like these blushes, quite a bit. Are they unique? Yeah some of them like Bittersweet are and will be a welcome addition to the stash of any brown girl looking for a true purple blush, this is it ladies. Then, you just have just plain ole everyday colours for down days or whatever. It’s a really good range of colours, because dammit, I’m tired of pink blushes. Like, why does every blush palette have to have a cool pink shade in it? Not everyone can wear pink. Hell, not even every white girl can wear pink! My alabaster white sister-in-law looks positively sickly in a pink blush. I’m offended on behalf of all my paler sisters out there, that cosmetics makers think you should all wear pink. I’m plotting a rebellion, who’s with me?

So thanks, UD for this range, everyone will be able to find a shade every. one. And, I may be jumping the gun a bit, but it seems that the trend with UD is that they’re swinging back towards colour, and I for one am all for that. I will miss the unique grungy UD, I’m not a fan of this prettiness, but it’s better than the neutral every-bloody-thing. Over it. So, so over it. Quiver and Bittersweet are great summer shades, in fact, any of the second six colours in the range will make excellent summer blushes, you just have to pick your perfect shade, and with this many colours, I don’t see anyone having trouble with that.
Madison A.
Lockport, NY
Review for: Fetish more...
I have been searching for the perfect blush and saw this was on sale and I am absolutely in love! The color is perfect and it literally lasts all day! It is super pigmented and beautiful! I will never use a different blush again!
Taren S.
Beautiful long wearing blush ( Bittersweet ) that doesn't disappears and blends well on foundations.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
These are so beautiful and blendable! I have the shade fetish and it is the most perfect shade for fall! They do wear for at least the full 8 hours that they advertise. I will go purchase other shades after this one! The packaging is amazing too!
Jonna S.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Bang, Crush, Score more...
Urban Decay never fails to please! These blushes are awesome! But beware, they are extremely pigmented so use a light hand! I keep a variety of colors and typically only use these for special occasions because of how vibrant they are. The color Score reminds me of NARS orgasm.
Ariel S.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Score (medium pink peach w/touch of shimmer) more...
Honestly I own every single one of these blushes from the afterglow collection just because they are all amazing but I wear this product every day to school it's long lasting and not too pink it's the perfect shade for a subtle look
Lisa K.
Chino Hills, CA
Just got this in my ULTA haul in the color score.. the swatch on the outside makes it look as though it's a peach color. It is more on the pink side when applied.. I had told my best friend about it and she went and purchased as well. Deceiving but beautiful! I use it almost daily
Ashiah W.
Baton rouge, LA
First I'll just say I love Urban Decay!!!! This just so happen to be my first product of theirs and I love it. This blush gives me a natural bright cheek that I love so much. I also love the fact that it's 8hr lasting. I haven't worn it that long to see if it actually works but for the 4to5 hours that I wear it, it's great.
These blushes are intense! I have bittersweet and bang. Bittersweet is a gorgeous eggplant ad bag is red. There is absolutely nothing wrong with these blushes. They are extremely pigmented and well worth the price!
Carley T.
Elkton, TN
How is the pigmentation with this blush?
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
How shimmery is this? Will it look good on fair skin? How long does this last ? Thank you!
Does it blend easily?
Erika W.
Allen, TX
Do you apply this with your fingers or a normal brush?
adjmi r.