BY URBAN DECAY

Want a sexy, lit-from-within glow that will make ‘em wonder if you spent the weekend in a secret love den? Fake a perfect flush with our Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush. Like the lingering effects of a romantic rendezvous, Afterglow won’t quit. Wait until you feel it. Lightweight yet luxurious, Afterglow has a soft, creamy texture that always applies beautifully. Our extremely blendable, finely milled formula goes on sheer and provides EIGHT long hours of wearable, streak-free color. The lineup? A range of scintillating shades…some with a matte finish, and others with a hint of shimmer. From pink to mauve to red-orange, there’s something for everyone.

We finely milled the right balance of coated powders and pigments to create Afterglow’s perfect, super-soft texture. This method results in color that glides on effortlessly and blends beautifully (without the powdery buildup of cheaper formulas). We also infused the formula with light-diffusing pigments to enhance and perfect the skin.

Not only does Afterglow look amazing on the skin, but you’ll look good using it. Our gorgeous, custom gunmetal compact features a see-through fishnet “UD” cutout on the lid (so you can easily see the right shade without opening the compact).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

BANG:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

BITTERSWEET:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

CRUSH:

IIsoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

FETISH:

Isoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

INDECENT:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake).

KINKY:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6).

OBSESSED:

Isoeicosane , Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

QUICKIE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

QUIVER:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

RAPTURE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

SCORE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

VIDEO:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)

• This product looks amazing. Has anyone tried it and is it...1 Answers
  • How pink is this!! Is it the right shade for everyone ??1 Answers
  • How long wearing is this? I'm always hesitant to try over...1 Answers
Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush
  • "love this matte finish blush. i have the color rapture and it is the perfect mauve pink for my fair skin." in 162 reviews
Brianna A.
Great product give you that pinch of color and a glow it is true to its color and it highlight the cheek it goes with any skin tone because of the shade of pink it is extremely easy to blend and I will buy this again
Kaleigh W.
Maricopa, AZ
Review for: Video more...
So pretty! I'm obsessed. It looks great and doesn't look cakey! I like the packaging too, really sleek and modern. I love this brand of makeup but this blush is by far my favorite!!!
Erika m.
Review for: Powder Fetish more...
I adore this blush. It gives a beautiful blush healthy look. It's very pigmented and a little bit goes a long way. I wear this blush just about with any look. Worth the investment. The color is just beautiful
Ligeros. Buena pigmentación. Recomendaria usar buena brocha por algunos ser muy pigmentados. Duración buena. Terminación shimmer por lo menos los que tengo. No tengo problemas al tener piel grasa. Me encantan.
gabriela s.
Bought this blush many months ago and it is definitely a keeper! It has the most beautiful glow about it! I bought the colour score! It is like a peachy pink which is perfect all year round with a nice shimmer through it! It is not overpowering shimmer, makes you look like you're glowing on the outside, I feel beautiful wearing it and could not say anything more else about how great it is! Only thing is wish that it had a mirror!
DeAnna B.
One of my absolute favorite product lines ever! I don't wear much makeup on a day to day, but a great blush that last can go long way and I feel urban decay knocked it out of the park!
Ashiah W.
Dallas, TX
First I'll just say I love Urban Decay!!!! This just so happen to be my first product of theirs and I love it. This blush gives me a natural bright cheek that I love so much. I also love the fact that it's 8hr lasting. I haven't worn it that long to see if it actually works but for the 4to5 hours that I wear it, it's great.
Heymar Q.
Doral, FL
I love this blush.I got mine when it first came out.
I have this in Fetish,a pretty,matte mauve.Looks like my cheeks after I have been out in the cold.
The formula really does last for about 8 hours,too,without fading or reapplication.
The price is right at 26$ as you don't need much at all,and it will last you a long time.
The other shades range from a pretty,Barbie-bright pink to a daring purple, which I have heard is beautiful.I will definitely be buying another.The packaging is pretty as well,silver and very sleek with "UD" embossed on the front in a see-through design that always reminds me of fishnet.
I can't recommend this blush enough.Urban Decay definitely got it right(again!)with this blush.
I bought mine at Sephora,and it's also available at UD.com or Ulta.
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
Review for: Kinky more...
The softest, smoothest powder blush I think I've ever used. Urban Decay has such an array of colors that it's easy to find more than a few that you love for your skin tone. I noticed that these colors last the better of the day as well!
Coyote B.
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude) more...
Fetish is such a great color it makes me feel like a million bucks. Gives a healthy and vibrant roses hue without being overbearing. I go for natural color not shock value and this captures that for sure!
Carley T.
Elkton , TN
How is the pigmentation with this blush?
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
How shimmery is this? Will it look good on fair skin? How long does this last ? Thank you!
Erika W.
Allen, TX
Do you apply this with your fingers or a normal brush?
Lorena M.