BY URBAN DECAY #31 in Blush

Want a sexy, lit-from-within glow that will make ‘em wonder if you spent the weekend in a secret love den? Fake a perfect flush with our Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush. Like the lingering effects of a romantic rendezvous, Afterglow won’t quit. Wait until you feel it. Lightweight yet luxurious, Afterglow has a soft, creamy texture that always applies beautifully. Our extremely blendable, finely milled formula goes on sheer and provides EIGHT long hours of wearable, streak-free color. The lineup? A range of scintillating shades…some with a matte finish, and others with a hint of shimmer. From pink to mauve to red-orange, there’s something for everyone.

We finely milled the right balance of coated powders and pigments to create Afterglow’s perfect, super-soft texture. This method results in color that glides on effortlessly and blends beautifully (without the powdery buildup of cheaper formulas). We also infused the formula with light-diffusing pigments to enhance and perfect the skin.

Not only does Afterglow look amazing on the skin, but you’ll look good using it. Our gorgeous, custom gunmetal compact features a see-through fishnet “UD” cutout on the lid (so you can easily see the right shade without opening the compact).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

BANG:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

BITTERSWEET:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

CRUSH:

IIsoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

FETISH:

Isoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

INDECENT:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake).

KINKY:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6).

OBSESSED:

Isoeicosane , Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

QUICKIE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

QUIVER:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

RAPTURE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

SCORE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

VIDEO:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)

• This product looks amazing. Has anyone tried it and is it...1 Answers
  • How long wearing is this? I'm always hesitant to try over...1 Answers
  • where can I buy it?3 Answers
Reviews (2075)
  • "love this matte finish blush. i have the color rapture and it is the perfect mauve pink for my fair skin." in 162 reviews
Liz G.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Obsessed more...
out of all the blushes i’ve ever used, this is my personal favorite. you only need to apply very little to your brush but it is buildable if you are looking for something more. it is very pigmented! it’s great and i need to stock up before this item stops selling!
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
Being Asian and having Chinese blood, I have pale skin. And blush ons are a must if I don't want to look like a corpse. This one from Urban Decay makes me look so fresh they mistake me for a 18yr old tho I am already 30! This one makes me feel really young again!
Faythe H.
West Des Moines, IA
Review for: Other more...
One of my go-to blushes! i use it everyday, the one I have is more of a orangey color and I was scared it would wash me out but thankfully it’s easy to blend and easy to layer if you want more than just a little bit on. I use it almost daily and I haven’t hit pan yet (had since november 2017)
Kristen B.
Millburn, NJ
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude) more...
I was hesitant to use this at first because I thought fetish would be too dark for me but it is the perfect flush color for my NC40 skintone. If I were to run around for a bit this would be similar to the color that would be on my cheeks naturally which I loved.
Hira H.
Texas
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude) more...
I love this blush! This is my favorite blush. Its very pigmented. Its a beautiful color. I am more of the light/medium tone and it looks awesome! I love using these in the summer and the fall. It is pretty long lasting, I have a lot of it left and use it a lot!
Priscilla G.
Review for: Other more...
I love this product. It is very light weight. It lasts a while. I do not feel cakey when I use it. I love how smooth it is and how easy it is to layer on top of other make up. It is true to color and I make sure I purchase for friends and family who are searching for a good product.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Rapture more...
This color might actually surprise you! It looks very purple in the package but becomes a really pretty fuchsia once applied. Doesn't take very much and its easy to blend! its a sheer-ish blush so the purple doesnt stand out too much. Definitely try it.
Angela B.
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude) more...
I really like this blush. It is flattering on my fair complexion. If I go in with a heavy hand it blends out easily. It lasts a long time all day long. It has a matte finish and stays true to color. I would definitely repurchase this blush again in the future.
Karina C.
chicago
Review for: Rapture, Obsessed, Bittersweet, Quiver, Kinky, Bang more...
Michelle J.
Review for: Bittersweet more...
I was looking for a funky purple blush color and found my favorite in Urban Decay! I have medium skin and the purple is just light enough to give a glow and not look like stage makeup. A little goes a long way with this product, especially with this color.
Carley T.
Elkton, TN
How is the pigmentation with this blush?
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
How shimmery is this? Will it look good on fair skin? How long does this last ? Thank you!
Does it blend easily?
Lorena M.
Houston , TX
Is that too shine?
Erika W.
Allen, TX
Do you apply this with your fingers or a normal brush?