BY URBAN DECAY #52 in Blush

Want a sexy, lit-from-within glow that will make ‘em wonder if you spent the weekend in a secret love den? Fake a perfect flush with our Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush. Like the lingering effects of a romantic rendezvous, Afterglow won’t quit. Wait until you feel it. Lightweight yet luxurious, Afterglow has a soft, creamy texture that always applies beautifully. Our extremely blendable, finely milled formula goes on sheer and provides EIGHT long hours of wearable, streak-free color. The lineup? A range of scintillating shades…some with a matte finish, and others with a hint of shimmer. From pink to mauve to red-orange, there’s something for everyone.

We finely milled the right balance of coated powders and pigments to create Afterglow’s perfect, super-soft texture. This method results in color that glides on effortlessly and blends beautifully (without the powdery buildup of cheaper formulas). We also infused the formula with light-diffusing pigments to enhance and perfect the skin.

Not only does Afterglow look amazing on the skin, but you’ll look good using it. Our gorgeous, custom gunmetal compact features a see-through fishnet “UD” cutout on the lid (so you can easily see the right shade without opening the compact).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

BANG:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

BITTERSWEET:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

CRUSH:

IIsoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

FETISH:

Isoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

INDECENT:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake).

KINKY:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6).

OBSESSED:

Isoeicosane , Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

QUICKIE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

QUIVER:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

RAPTURE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

SCORE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

VIDEO:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)

• This product looks amazing. Has anyone tried it and is it...1 Answers
  • How pink is this!! Is it the right shade for everyone ??1 Answers
  • How long wearing is this? I'm always hesitant to try over...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "love this matte finish blush. i have the color rapture and it is the perfect mauve pink for my fair skin." in 162 reviews
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
Bought this blush recently in purple and I adore it. It has pink undertones so it goes on pink not purple and looks bomb. Easily blendable and buildable. Comes in a cute case. Would buy again in more colors.
cristal m.
Review for: Video more...
I just love blushes my favorite I would like to try this out also love the color I wear blush everyday I think this is a matte finish I hope it is not sure very smooth on my face i recommend to everyone
Kara F.
Elk city, OK
Not as great as I expected it to be considering I'm one that loves all things Urban Decay. Very light coverage and takes a lot to build to the color coverage I want. I found that it faded fast on me also. 😔
Liz O.
Fort Worth, TX
I have this cheek tint in the shade "Indecent' which is a nice soft peach color. Now to be fair, you can't expect this to be as pigmented as a blush because it is a TINT. It's buildable though so you can build up to achieve the look you want. Overall, I am please with this product!
Melissa M.
Gainesville, FL
Tried a sample of this blush in a few shades. I found them to be nicely pigmented and fairly long lasting. Shimmery finish, decently priced for a mid-level blush. Would recommend to others for good value.
jae C.
This blush is very pigmented and the packaging is sleek. I appreciate that the lane on the bottom gives a good representation of the blush color. The amount of product you get for the price is awesome as well.
Alex K.
East Meadow, NY
I always hate spending money on blush because usually palettes are starting to have blushes included, but I really like this blush! Good color range and very complimentary. I would defiantly recommend!
Rebeca B.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Rapture more...
This product it's great! I love how it works and it's my first time using it. It's easy to apply and use. It's gentle and nice packaging. I think it's great for my dry skin. I would recommend to others
ashley r.
Bellevue , MI
Pretty blushes not as intense as they look which I like. They do stay true to color. Rapture and score are my favorite blushes from this line. I'm just a huge fan of more of the more buildable blushes
Cassandra R.
Mingo Jct, OH
This is my favorite blush to use on a daily basis because it applies so evenly and is so easy to blend. You don't have to worry too much about being heavy handed with this product and it does last all day. I have a medium skin tone and find the rapture shade to be very flattering.
Sara F.
ankaran kocjančičeva 17
Wich shade do you recomend for a light skin?
Lauren A.
What brush do you use to apply this product best?
Iesha J.
Baton Rouge , LA
I haven't been a really big blush person but I recently came across this product online. I really love this color and I love urban decay products in general......but they can be really pricey. Is it worth buying?
Ariel G.
Erie, PA
I've been thinking about starting to use blush do these have a lengthy staying power?
Tish L.
West Liberty, KY
Do these blushes last a long time on your face? Are they patchy???