BY URBAN DECAY #31 in Blush

Want a sexy, lit-from-within glow that will make ‘em wonder if you spent the weekend in a secret love den? Fake a perfect flush with our Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush. Like the lingering effects of a romantic rendezvous, Afterglow won’t quit. Wait until you feel it. Lightweight yet luxurious, Afterglow has a soft, creamy texture that always applies beautifully. Our extremely blendable, finely milled formula goes on sheer and provides EIGHT long hours of wearable, streak-free color. The lineup? A range of scintillating shades…some with a matte finish, and others with a hint of shimmer. From pink to mauve to red-orange, there’s something for everyone.

We finely milled the right balance of coated powders and pigments to create Afterglow’s perfect, super-soft texture. This method results in color that glides on effortlessly and blends beautifully (without the powdery buildup of cheaper formulas). We also infused the formula with light-diffusing pigments to enhance and perfect the skin.

Not only does Afterglow look amazing on the skin, but you’ll look good using it. Our gorgeous, custom gunmetal compact features a see-through fishnet “UD” cutout on the lid (so you can easily see the right shade without opening the compact).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

BANG:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

BITTERSWEET:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

CRUSH:

IIsoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

FETISH:

Isoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

INDECENT:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake).

KINKY:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6).

OBSESSED:

Isoeicosane , Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

QUICKIE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

QUIVER:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

RAPTURE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

SCORE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

VIDEO:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)

• This product looks amazing. Has anyone tried it and is it...1 Answers
  • How long wearing is this? I'm always hesitant to try over...1 Answers
  • where can I buy it?3 Answers
Reviews (2072)
  • "love this matte finish blush. i have the color rapture and it is the perfect mauve pink for my fair skin." in 162 reviews
Carole Lee P.
Cincinnati, OH
Ihave this in a pale pink/rose and in an earthier tone. A very little is all you need, Apply, blend with a good, clean blush brush anf you have a subtle, healthy glow.
CJ S.
Youngstown, OH
Awesome colors, stays put all day! I really do love this blush. I have fair skin and usually avoid any colors that are not pink cool toned. When this was released, I lived a little and decided to try this in Score which is bronz-y, orange with some glitter specs. It my surprise, I was able to pull it off and it is one of my faves! Also have this in Obsessed and love that color as well.
Ivy J.
I liked the blush it was a very nice color a little too dark for my skin tone but I love that it stays in place and are very pigmented. Have to see what color works best for me. Nothing bad to say about it besides I got the wrong shade for myself
Summer G.
Yakima, WA
If I could, I would marry the Urban Decay Afterglow Blush! It apply's perfectly, and is a beautiful color. It builds effortlessly, which is a big plus. Its super easy to blend, which is why I bought mine. I would so recommend you to buy it!
Evelyn V.
Las Vegas , NV
Incredibly buildable and gives off a natural glow. I like how matte they are and they also don't give an exaggerated look. I got the shade "fetish" at ulta and I am in love and would love to try more.
Viannie V.
Orlando, FL
I purchased the blush in the shade fetish and it's a pretty matte mauve pink shade. It's beautiful in the pan but unfortunately I have to build this color a lot for it to show up on my skin. Not sure if I just chose the wrong shade for my medium dark skin but it just didn't wow me. For the price, I expected more from the pigmentation. I wouldn't repurchase this and would rather just stick to my MAC blushes. Gave it 3 stars for the nice packaging and the variety of colors.
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
I picked up two of these blushes during Ulta's 21 days of beauty sale . And I just loves them , they go on so smooth and give my cheeks a perfect hint of color . I got the shades Fetish and Score and I'm really happy with them , Fetich is a more of a nude pink / mauve color and score is a nude / tan color , both work great for my complexion . I also use them as eyeshadows too .
Ivana U.
Love this blush so much, and just ran out!

I was using the color Obsessed. It's a very bright pink shade. I purchased this off of a recommendation from a makeup artist I follow in YouTube.

This blush is SUPER pigmented. I like to apply it lightly, and build up if necessary. Because of the high pigment, and my sparing use of it, my first compact lasted my almost a year!

If you're into bold colors and vibrant looks, I would highly suggest. I'll be getting another for sure!
Kestra S.
Great pay off with a great color selection. A little goes a very long way. Colors are very vivid and stay all day!! I like how they are matte finish and some have a dull shimmer to them. Would recommend!
Schyler W.
St Paul Park, MN
First let me say, Urban Decay ALWAYS hits it out of the park with their packaging. Their new highlighters also come in this packaging, and I have all those. The back of the package has a sticker of the color and name of what's inside so you don't need to open them all up to find what you're looking for. These blushes are buttery, pigmented, blendable, and just BEAUTIFUL. There's a shade for everyone. My favorites for my medium skin tone are Video and Rapture.
Carley T.
Elkton, TN
How is the pigmentation with this blush?
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
How shimmery is this? Will it look good on fair skin? How long does this last ? Thank you!
Does it blend easily?
Lorena M.
Houston , TX
Is that too shine?
Erika W.
Allen, TX
Do you apply this with your fingers or a normal brush?