BY URBAN DECAY #31 in Blush

Want a sexy, lit-from-within glow that will make ‘em wonder if you spent the weekend in a secret love den? Fake a perfect flush with our Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush. Like the lingering effects of a romantic rendezvous, Afterglow won’t quit. Wait until you feel it. Lightweight yet luxurious, Afterglow has a soft, creamy texture that always applies beautifully. Our extremely blendable, finely milled formula goes on sheer and provides EIGHT long hours of wearable, streak-free color. The lineup? A range of scintillating shades…some with a matte finish, and others with a hint of shimmer. From pink to mauve to red-orange, there’s something for everyone.

We finely milled the right balance of coated powders and pigments to create Afterglow’s perfect, super-soft texture. This method results in color that glides on effortlessly and blends beautifully (without the powdery buildup of cheaper formulas). We also infused the formula with light-diffusing pigments to enhance and perfect the skin.

Not only does Afterglow look amazing on the skin, but you’ll look good using it. Our gorgeous, custom gunmetal compact features a see-through fishnet “UD” cutout on the lid (so you can easily see the right shade without opening the compact).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

BANG:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

BITTERSWEET:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

CRUSH:

IIsoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

FETISH:

Isoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

INDECENT:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake).

KINKY:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6).

OBSESSED:

Isoeicosane , Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

QUICKIE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

QUIVER:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

RAPTURE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

SCORE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

VIDEO:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)

• This product looks amazing. Has anyone tried it and is it...1 Answers
  • How long wearing is this? I'm always hesitant to try over...1 Answers
  • where can I buy it?3 Answers
Reviews (2074)
  • "love this matte finish blush. i have the color rapture and it is the perfect mauve pink for my fair skin." in 162 reviews
Svetlana P.
When I heard Urban Decay were releasing blushes, I didn't think much about it. I already had a rather sizeable collection and besides, UD wasn't known for their cheek products. But then I saw the purple.

I may have gone off the deep end with these, I have to admit. Because after indulging myself and trying the purple blush, I immediately needed the cool-toned red one. And then the pink one. And two more mauves.

I haven't tried all of the colors (unfortunately for me, fortunately for my bank account) but the ones that I have (TMI, Rapture, Bittersweet, forget the other two) blend well. The pigmentation ranges so I would definitely get comfortable swatching these before you apply, but overall these are absolutely lovely!
Leslie M.
W Sacramento, CA
Love the color! It's very pigmented so lightly use ! For my skin ton -^^ but i do enjoy the color blends well . My go too during the winter just because my skin is goes lighter in the winter . MUST HAVE GO BUY !
Laura R.
Grand Forks, ND
I love Urban a Decay and this blush is no different! The color is perfect for my skin and does wonders showing off my cheekbones. I would definitely pay the extra money for a high quality blush such as this one!
Leanna M.
Miami beach, FL
Review for: Score (medium pink peach w/touch of shimmer) more...
Fabulous blush! It is pigmented, easy to blend and is versatile to any makeup look! I love to pair this during the daytime or for a fun nighttime look! Highly reccomend! I will continue to buy urban decay blush.
Kristine P.
I have these in 3 shades. I bought two during the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Sale and I purchased Score and Fetish. My cousin Emily sent me Rapture.

I absolutely love them!

Score is a pretty peachy pink color which looks beautiful when I want that glowy slight touch of color.

Fetish is a pinky nude that's pretty much my everyday color for work/whenever I want. It looks very natural for me which is why I like it so much.

And Rapture.......... it's abbbbbbbbsolutely gorgeous! It's a deep mauve with slight shimmer, but it's not an obnoxious shimmer. It's a beautiful fall color.

Next on my list is going to be Video for sure.
Christine A.
Myrtle Beach
Love this blush!! So smooth and creamy. Very pigmented so lasts a while! Applies very well and stays true to color. Would definitely recommend this product to all blush lovers, I'll definitely purchase again!
Katie M.
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude), Rapture more...
These blushes are so pigmented and beautiful. I love them. I want them all! If you haven't tried these yet, you absolutely should. No complaints here. The packing is nice too, pretty slim and easy for travel.
Kimberly V.
Straw Plains, TN
Review for: Score (medium pink peach w/touch of shimmer) more...
I love it. It’s so easy to apply and it doesn’t take much at all. It gives your face that extra glow. It’s not expensive and I recommend others to try it also. You won’t be disappointed. I buy mine from ulta.
CERA B.
Beeville, TX
Review for: Kinky more...
These blushes are so pigmented. They are so soft and buttery. They stay on all day on the cheeks and never fade. I have every shade these are my favorite blushes. If you don’t have these you should definitely try one! You won’t be dissatisfied. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Ana B.
maspeth
Review for: Score (medium pink peach w/touch of shimmer) more...
This color its incredible, work so good with my skin , nice feeling and easy to apply ! I am so happy that I discovered and I now I can be confident that my blush will stay on my face for long time ! Love !
Carley T.
Elkton, TN
How is the pigmentation with this blush?
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
How shimmery is this? Will it look good on fair skin? How long does this last ? Thank you!
Does it blend easily?
Lorena M.
Houston , TX
Is that too shine?
Erika W.
Allen, TX
Do you apply this with your fingers or a normal brush?