BY URBAN DECAY

Want a sexy, lit-from-within glow that will make ‘em wonder if you spent the weekend in a secret love den? Fake a perfect flush with our Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush. Like the lingering effects of a romantic rendezvous, Afterglow won’t quit. Wait until you feel it. Lightweight yet luxurious, Afterglow has a soft, creamy texture that always applies beautifully. Our extremely blendable, finely milled formula goes on sheer and provides EIGHT long hours of wearable, streak-free color. The lineup? A range of scintillating shades…some with a matte finish, and others with a hint of shimmer. From pink to mauve to red-orange, there’s something for everyone.

We finely milled the right balance of coated powders and pigments to create Afterglow’s perfect, super-soft texture. This method results in color that glides on effortlessly and blends beautifully (without the powdery buildup of cheaper formulas). We also infused the formula with light-diffusing pigments to enhance and perfect the skin.

Not only does Afterglow look amazing on the skin, but you’ll look good using it. Our gorgeous, custom gunmetal compact features a see-through fishnet “UD” cutout on the lid (so you can easily see the right shade without opening the compact).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

BANG:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

BITTERSWEET:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

CRUSH:

IIsoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

FETISH:

Isoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

INDECENT:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake).

KINKY:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6).

OBSESSED:

Isoeicosane , Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

QUICKIE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

QUIVER:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

RAPTURE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

SCORE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

VIDEO:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)

• This product looks amazing. Has anyone tried it and is it...1 Answers
  • How pink is this!! Is it the right shade for everyone ??1 Answers
  • How long wearing is this? I'm always hesitant to try over...1 Answers
Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush
  • "love this matte finish blush. i have the color rapture and it is the perfect mauve pink for my fair skin." in 162 reviews
Amanda M.
Marion , AR
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude) more...
A little of this stuff goes a Long way, as I'm finding now that I've realized you get what you pay for. Goes on nice and evenly, and takes very little product for a nice natural glow. I looks so airbrushed this is a great product for a newbie to makeup
Emily M.
Review for: Rapture more...
This is my fall blush!! I got it for christmas and i couldn’t stop wearing it. it is pigmented and beautiful and true to color and pretty long lasting as well. it is perfect with my skin tone because i am pretty fair so i just need a little bit and its beautiful
Kara M.
Roseville, CA
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude) more...
This is my go to everyday blush! I got it at Ulta last year during a promotion and it is the best matte finish blush! It’s easy to blend and looks so fresh! I love that it wears all day and is very long lasting! I tell all my friends about this blush!!!
Pepper J.
Schuykl Havn, PA
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude) more...
I love the texture of this blush. The first time I used it I knew I loved it. Though the feel of the product is nice, the color pay-off leaves a little something to be desired. I would purchase the blush again but maybe in a different shade!
Alexa M.
Rochester, NY
I love Urban’s blushes. They definitely stay 8 hours like they claim to. They have a variety of great colors. When shopping for their blushes, I recommend trying them on because the colors show up differently than they look in the packages.
Maria G.
Yulee, FL
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude) more...
My favorite blush color to use for my everyday looks. It has amazing pigment, has a great finishing look. I’m a little tan at the moment and still works great. Last long I’ll have to buy more because I’m almost out from using it so much.
Ally M.
Pelham, NH
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude) more...
I liked the packaging of this product and was excited to use it but the blush showed up a little too pink for my skin tone, which is pretty light. This product wasn’t for me but might be better for someone who enjoys a bright pink blush!
Ashley V.
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude) more...
I took a chance on this blush because I love all Urban Decay and usually never spend this much on blush. However, amazing product, lasts a long time, beautiful color variety and long lasting. Also quite natural looking my skin tone.
Kiana Y.
Review for: Kinky more...
I love me a beautiful mauve blush. This is the perfect one. I love that you can make it subtle by just applying a little. Or for when I want some more color I just apply more and get a brighter blush! It’s a staple in my collection
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Review for: Rapture, Obsessed, Video, Crush, Fetish, Score, Indecent, Bang, Bittersweet, Quickie, Quiver, Kinky, Other more...
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Carley T.
Elkton , TN
How is the pigmentation with this blush?
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
How shimmery is this? Will it look good on fair skin? How long does this last ? Thank you!
Erika W.
Allen, TX
Do you apply this with your fingers or a normal brush?
Lorena M.