BY URBAN DECAY

Want a sexy, lit-from-within glow that will make ‘em wonder if you spent the weekend in a secret love den? Fake a perfect flush with our Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush. Like the lingering effects of a romantic rendezvous, Afterglow won’t quit. Wait until you feel it. Lightweight yet luxurious, Afterglow has a soft, creamy texture that always applies beautifully. Our extremely blendable, finely milled formula goes on sheer and provides EIGHT long hours of wearable, streak-free color. The lineup? A range of scintillating shades…some with a matte finish, and others with a hint of shimmer. From pink to mauve to red-orange, there’s something for everyone.

We finely milled the right balance of coated powders and pigments to create Afterglow’s perfect, super-soft texture. This method results in color that glides on effortlessly and blends beautifully (without the powdery buildup of cheaper formulas). We also infused the formula with light-diffusing pigments to enhance and perfect the skin.

Not only does Afterglow look amazing on the skin, but you’ll look good using it. Our gorgeous, custom gunmetal compact features a see-through fishnet “UD” cutout on the lid (so you can easily see the right shade without opening the compact).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

BANG:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

BITTERSWEET:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

CRUSH:

IIsoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

FETISH:

Isoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

INDECENT:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake).

KINKY:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6).

OBSESSED:

Isoeicosane , Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

QUICKIE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

QUIVER:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

RAPTURE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

SCORE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

VIDEO:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)

• This product looks amazing. Has anyone tried it and is it...1 Answers
  • How pink is this!! Is it the right shade for everyone ??1 Answers
  • How long wearing is this? I'm always hesitant to try over...1 Answers
Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush
  • "love this matte finish blush. i have the color rapture and it is the perfect mauve pink for my fair skin." in 162 reviews
Jasmine C.
Fullerton, CA
Not my favorite but worked really well for my sister. Was a great value, great pigmentation, and was light enough to look natural. My problem was in the colors, while my sister was in love with the color.
Ana B.
maspeth
Review for: Score (medium pink peach w/touch of shimmer) more...
This color its incredible, work so good with my skin , nice feeling and easy to apply ! I am so happy that I discovered and I now I can be confident that my blush will stay on my face for long time ! Love !
Savannah T.
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude) more...
I loved it so much it was amazing!!! It applied very well and stays true to color. I loved the color and everything about it. It is long lasting and I wear this a lot. I would recommend to others!! Thanks
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!!
TinyTinna L.
San Diego
Review for: Bittersweet more...
It’s so hard to find the true purple blush in the market, and this one is so far my favorite!!! The blush is so pigmented and smooth, it makes my skin look so bright. Love it!!!
Angela N.
Urban decay is hands down one of my favorite brand and afterglow is an exceptiona quality blush. Goes on smoothly & gives me a natural healthy rosy cheeked glow that I didn't have to work up a sweat for!
Shannen M.
Brooklyn, NY
This blush has such a nice calm shine to it. Of course pigmentation is high but I am not really a blush person so I tend to go really light . This blush allows me to not necessarily need a highlighter .
Shanique D.
Canton, OH
Review for: Rapture more...
One of my first ever high end blushes. They are so pigmented and smooth. Last long and look so beautiful. Nice pan size as well. They got rid of these and I’m so heart broken .
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
Review for: Bittersweet more...
I purchased failbait and savage and received scandal as a sample. I have worn both scandal and failbait and love them! The pigment is fantastic! Failbait looks like my natural lip color, so it's nice to just add a little glossy shine to my lip. This product lasts all day until you eat something, which is normal, but cleans off to re-apply with ease. It's not sticky at all which I love, my hair always gets stuck in my lip gloss and this one doesn't. I'm for sure going to be purchasing scandal in the larger size, it has now replace one of my favorite MAC lipsticks!! Thank you urban decay!
Viktoria H.
Hellam
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude) more...
Love the pigmentation of your blushes. Little goes a long way so it last me a while. I'm considered medium skin toned with a little redness but the shade fetish compliments me well.
Carley T.
Elkton , TN
How is the pigmentation with this blush?
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
How shimmery is this? Will it look good on fair skin? How long does this last ? Thank you!
Erika W.
Allen, TX
Do you apply this with your fingers or a normal brush?
Lorena M.