BY URBAN DECAY

Want a sexy, lit-from-within glow that will make ‘em wonder if you spent the weekend in a secret love den? Fake a perfect flush with our Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush. Like the lingering effects of a romantic rendezvous, Afterglow won’t quit. Wait until you feel it. Lightweight yet luxurious, Afterglow has a soft, creamy texture that always applies beautifully. Our extremely blendable, finely milled formula goes on sheer and provides EIGHT long hours of wearable, streak-free color. The lineup? A range of scintillating shades…some with a matte finish, and others with a hint of shimmer. From pink to mauve to red-orange, there’s something for everyone.

We finely milled the right balance of coated powders and pigments to create Afterglow’s perfect, super-soft texture. This method results in color that glides on effortlessly and blends beautifully (without the powdery buildup of cheaper formulas). We also infused the formula with light-diffusing pigments to enhance and perfect the skin.

Not only does Afterglow look amazing on the skin, but you’ll look good using it. Our gorgeous, custom gunmetal compact features a see-through fishnet “UD” cutout on the lid (so you can easily see the right shade without opening the compact).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

BANG:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

BITTERSWEET:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

CRUSH:

IIsoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

FETISH:

Isoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

INDECENT:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake).

KINKY:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6).

OBSESSED:

Isoeicosane , Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

QUICKIE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

QUIVER:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

RAPTURE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

SCORE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

VIDEO:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)

• This product looks amazing. Has anyone tried it and is it...1 Answers
  • How pink is this!! Is it the right shade for everyone ??1 Answers
  • How long wearing is this? I'm always hesitant to try over...1 Answers
Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush
  • "love this matte finish blush. i have the color rapture and it is the perfect mauve pink for my fair skin." in 162 reviews
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I love this blush.I got mine when it first came out.
I have this in Fetish,a pretty,matte mauve.Looks like my cheeks after I have been out in the cold.
The formula really does last for about 8 hours,too,without fading or reapplication.
The price is right at 26$ as you don't need much at all,and it will last you a long time.
The other shades range from a pretty,Barbie-bright pink to a daring purple, which I have heard is beautiful.I will definitely be buying another.The packaging is pretty as well,silver and very sleek with "UD" embossed on the front in a see-through design that always reminds me of fishnet.
I can't recommend this blush enough.Urban Decay definitely got it right(again!)with this blush.
I bought mine at Sephora,and it's also available at UD.com or Ulta.
Emma H.
This blush is one of my favorites I easily compare it too my too faced sweet peach palette. It lasts all day long in my opinion. I'm having a hard time though applying it lightly. I would recommend this product.
Sydney M.
Pelzer, SC
Loe this product. It goes on so effortlessly. I cannot imagine using anything else. It is worth the money do not spend anything on a cheaper brand- it docent work.
Savannah C.
Monroe, GA
I use this blush in the color fetish for my every occasion use! I've searched near and far for a blush that isn't too pink, too purple, or too orange and I finally got that with this product. I would recommend to everyone!
Miranda P.
Enterprise, AL
I have the shade quickie and it's so gorgeous! It's the perfect cool toned blush for this time of year. It's like a magenta color with blue and purple undertones
hey b.
Review for: Obsessed more...
I love this blush. It’s easy to apply and blend. I didn’t like the color but if you do like this color then I recommend this. It’s pigmented and very noticeable. A little goes a long way. I love the matte finish.
Heather M.
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude) more...
This afterglow blush is a wonderful product to have. It is buildable and easy to use. The price is fair and I have purchased numerous times. It’s works for all skin types and I would recommend it to my friends.
Macy L.
I have two of these blushes and I really love the packaging. There is a wide variety of different shades, some shimmery and some matte. I have rapture, which is a pretty purple tint and I love. I want to try other shades and intend on buying more.
Olivia M.
Cary, NC
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude) more...
I love this product so much. It gives a natural pinky tone with a shimmer that adds a very natural highlight. This product is in the middle of pigmented to sheer and is build able. I would definitely buy again.
isabelle b.
Leo, IN
i absolutely love this blush. it's suttle but adds the prettiest sheer glow to your skin as well. it's definitely more on the shimmery side but you won't find chunks of glitter. it's honestly the perfect blush.
Carley T.
Elkton , TN
How is the pigmentation with this blush?
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
How shimmery is this? Will it look good on fair skin? How long does this last ? Thank you!
Erika W.
Allen, TX
Do you apply this with your fingers or a normal brush?
Lorena M.