BY URBAN DECAY #23 in Blush

Want a sexy, lit-from-within glow that will make ‘em wonder if you spent the weekend in a secret love den? Fake a perfect flush with our Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush. Like the lingering effects of a romantic rendezvous, Afterglow won’t quit. Wait until you feel it. Lightweight yet luxurious, Afterglow has a soft, creamy texture that always applies beautifully. Our extremely blendable, finely milled formula goes on sheer and provides EIGHT long hours of wearable, streak-free color. The lineup? A range of scintillating shades…some with a matte finish, and others with a hint of shimmer. From pink to mauve to red-orange, there’s something for everyone.

We finely milled the right balance of coated powders and pigments to create Afterglow’s perfect, super-soft texture. This method results in color that glides on effortlessly and blends beautifully (without the powdery buildup of cheaper formulas). We also infused the formula with light-diffusing pigments to enhance and perfect the skin.

Not only does Afterglow look amazing on the skin, but you’ll look good using it. Our gorgeous, custom gunmetal compact features a see-through fishnet “UD” cutout on the lid (so you can easily see the right shade without opening the compact).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

BANG:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

BITTERSWEET:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

CRUSH:

IIsoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

FETISH:

Isoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

INDECENT:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake).

KINKY:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6).

OBSESSED:

Isoeicosane , Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

QUICKIE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

QUIVER:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

RAPTURE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

SCORE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

VIDEO:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)

• This product looks amazing. Has anyone tried it and is it...1 Answers
  • How long wearing is this? I'm always hesitant to try over...1 Answers
  • where can I buy it?3 Answers
Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush
  • "love this matte finish blush. i have the color rapture and it is the perfect mauve pink for my fair skin." in 162 reviews
Rachel E.
Chino, CA
Review for: Quiver more...
Kickass packaging, at the very least. Still trying to figure out how to work with this color - it's a pure, primary red, and I'm still not sure why I bought it. However, it's quite pigmented, so a little goes a long way. Stays on as long as it says. I just need to figure out what it is I'm trying to do with it.
Nia R.
Lubbock, TX
I love this blush. It is a lovely shade (which ever you chose) It does stay true to its color all day lone and it has a sheer finish to it. It is best for tan skin but I know it would look great on anyone. I would recommend this product to every woman I know.
Amilee S.
Villisca, IA
Review for: Obsessed more...
This is very good blush! Alittle bit goes along ways! It’s very lightweight and easy to blend in! The color really complimented my face and lasted all day long! I recommend that others try this product.
Cassi B.
Centerville, OH
I like this blush enough, but for me it seems to fall short in a few ways. You have to be really light handed with it - it's an odd complaint but it's almost too pigmented and it's hard to blend out. I also don't love the packaging. Essentially if you're careful with it and patient it's a pretty good blush.
Elizabeth S.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
I have the color Bittersweet. I choose it because I have never seen a purple blush before. I was afraid at first to use it but it looks so beautiful. It last a long time, is very buildable and blends out wonderfully, I want to try this blush in the other colors.
Sabaa A.
Review for: Bittersweet more...
The blush is gorgeous. Oh, the packing is amazing. I highly recommended this product, and " Obsessed" I have Bittersweet It looks the most elegant sexy color on my olive skin. I will order more in different colors. I ordered mine from Sephora during summer sale I got the best deal ever!!!
Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
I have the shade quiver and it's probably my favorite blush I have in my collection right now. It's super pigmented so I have to be careful as it is a red blush but I love it. It just makes me feel so classy. And it blends out so nicely
brittney p.
Orange Park, FL
Review for: Crush (medium pink) more...
The crush blush is so fabulous!! My cheeks get so rosy and it doesn’t fade. I love this color so much! I have tan skin and it looks amazing. It stays true to color. I would definitely buy again! Such an awesome product.
Sarah H.
Puyallup , WA
I bought this blush in shade "quickie" the other day from Ulta. In the store it didn't look as bright as it did when I got home. I was scared to try it out because it's BRIGHT PINK, but it doesn't go on so harshly. You could make it very dramatic, but I love this color for my pale complexion. #quickieforthewin
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
Review for: Rapture more...
I eyed this blush for months but couldn't stand to spend so much. But then it went on sale at Ulta and I HAD to buy it. It is a beautiful mauve blush with a tad bit of a glow. I love it and couldn't be more pleased with my purchase. Urban decay is one of my favorite brands and this is a beautiful formula!
Carley T.
Elkton, TN
How is the pigmentation with this blush?
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
How shimmery is this? Will it look good on fair skin? How long does this last ? Thank you!
Does it blend easily?
Erika W.
Allen, TX
Do you apply this with your fingers or a normal brush?
adjmi r.