BY URBAN DECAY #30 in Blush

Want a sexy, lit-from-within glow that will make ‘em wonder if you spent the weekend in a secret love den? Fake a perfect flush with our Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush. Like the lingering effects of a romantic rendezvous, Afterglow won’t quit. Wait until you feel it. Lightweight yet luxurious, Afterglow has a soft, creamy texture that always applies beautifully. Our extremely blendable, finely milled formula goes on sheer and provides EIGHT long hours of wearable, streak-free color. The lineup? A range of scintillating shades…some with a matte finish, and others with a hint of shimmer. From pink to mauve to red-orange, there’s something for everyone.

We finely milled the right balance of coated powders and pigments to create Afterglow’s perfect, super-soft texture. This method results in color that glides on effortlessly and blends beautifully (without the powdery buildup of cheaper formulas). We also infused the formula with light-diffusing pigments to enhance and perfect the skin.

Not only does Afterglow look amazing on the skin, but you’ll look good using it. Our gorgeous, custom gunmetal compact features a see-through fishnet “UD” cutout on the lid (so you can easily see the right shade without opening the compact).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

BANG:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

BITTERSWEET:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

CRUSH:

IIsoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

FETISH:

Isoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

INDECENT:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake).

KINKY:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6).

OBSESSED:

Isoeicosane , Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

QUICKIE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

QUIVER:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

RAPTURE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

SCORE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

VIDEO:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)

• This product looks amazing. Has anyone tried it and is it...1 Answers
  • How long wearing is this? I'm always hesitant to try over...1 Answers
  • where can I buy it?3 Answers
Reviews (2071)
  • "love this matte finish blush. i have the color rapture and it is the perfect mauve pink for my fair skin." in 162 reviews
Whitney H.
Review for: Kinky more...
I love the pigment of this blush on my super fair skin! I can rave enough about Urban Decay and found that this product fell in line with the rest of the collection, just amazing! I love the added touch of shimmer you get with the peach tones, really gives that natural healthy look to my cheeks. I would purchase again!
Kat H.
Norwalk, CA
The pigment payoff was ok. Peachy with some sheen. Natural but I like blushes that give a more lit from within glow even if it's a color you would never actually blush. Long lasting, I would recommend to the lower maintenance, no makeup makeup gal.
Victoria D.
Elizaville, NY
This blush is great! The color is gorgeous and looks great on fair skin! It is super easy to apply, and it super flattering. It didn't last very long, and wore out by the end of the day. I would recommend this, but would reapply through out the day!
Wawa M.
Review for: Bittersweet more...
I have Bittersweet.  You wouldn't think that a bright purple blush (and it is PURPLE) would be so wearable, but it is.  I was a little unsure whether I'd have to use a pathologically light hand with it, but I found that it blends so nicely that I don't have to worry.   Definitely recommend if you're looking for some variety in your blush wardrobe.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I do really enjoy the blushes from this line. They are a bit pricey which is the reason I don't always buy these, but the colors are unique and pigmented. I find that they last forever on my skin and do not break me out. The pan is also a perfect size for dipping your brush in and traveling with. Really sturdy and sleek packaging.
Emmilie M.
Alvaton, KY
These are actually great blushes and I don't think they get enough love!! The colors are beautiful and pigmented but blend out do nicely on the skin. And on me they last a lot longer than 8 hours like they claim! I think 14 hours was the longest I had them on and still noticed I had great color still on my cheeks.
Tessa W.
such a beautiful pigmented blush, I love the way it looks on my skin. So many colors to choose from that blend on your skin flawlessly and it doesn't look cakey. The color I have a shade and I love the way it looks on my skin and everyone else's that I apply it to. 10 out of 10 recommend this blush to everyone.
Rachel E.
Chino, CA
Review for: Quiver more...
Kickass packaging, at the very least. Still trying to figure out how to work with this color - it's a pure, primary red, and I'm still not sure why I bought it. However, it's quite pigmented, so a little goes a long way. Stays on as long as it says. I just need to figure out what it is I'm trying to do with it.
Nia R.
Lubbock, TX
I love this blush. It is a lovely shade (which ever you chose) It does stay true to its color all day lone and it has a sheer finish to it. It is best for tan skin but I know it would look great on anyone. I would recommend this product to every woman I know.
Amilee S.
Villisca , IA
Review for: Obsessed more...
This is very good blush! Alittle bit goes along ways! It’s very lightweight and easy to blend in! The color really complimented my face and lasted all day long! I recommend that others try this product.
Carley T.
Elkton, TN
How is the pigmentation with this blush?
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
How shimmery is this? Will it look good on fair skin? How long does this last ? Thank you!
Does it blend easily?
Lorena M.
Houston , TX
Is that too shine?
Erika W.
Allen, TX
Do you apply this with your fingers or a normal brush?