BY URBAN DECAY #52 in Blush

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Want a sexy, lit-from-within glow that will make ‘em wonder if you spent the weekend in a secret love den? Fake a perfect flush with our Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush. Like the lingering effects of a romantic rendezvous, Afterglow won’t quit. Wait until you feel it. Lightweight yet luxurious, Afterglow has a soft, creamy texture that always applies beautifully. Our extremely blendable, finely milled formula goes on sheer and provides EIGHT long hours of wearable, streak-free color. The lineup? A range of scintillating shades…some with a matte finish, and others with a hint of shimmer. From pink to mauve to red-orange, there’s something for everyone.

We finely milled the right balance of coated powders and pigments to create Afterglow’s perfect, super-soft texture. This method results in color that glides on effortlessly and blends beautifully (without the powdery buildup of cheaper formulas). We also infused the formula with light-diffusing pigments to enhance and perfect the skin.

Not only does Afterglow look amazing on the skin, but you’ll look good using it. Our gorgeous, custom gunmetal compact features a see-through fishnet “UD” cutout on the lid (so you can easily see the right shade without opening the compact).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

BANG:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

BITTERSWEET:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

CRUSH:

IIsoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

FETISH:

Isoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

INDECENT:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake).

KINKY:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6).

OBSESSED:

Isoeicosane , Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

QUICKIE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

QUIVER:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

RAPTURE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

SCORE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

VIDEO:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)

• This product looks amazing. Has anyone tried it and is it...1 Answers
  • How pink is this!! Is it the right shade for everyone ??1 Answers
  • How long wearing is this? I'm always hesitant to try over...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "love this matte finish blush. i have the color rapture and it is the perfect mauve pink for my fair skin." in 162 reviews
Shakeira E.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude), Score (medium pink peach w/touch of shimmer), Bang (bright orange red), Crush (medium pink), Indecent (light peachy nude), Quiver, Kinky more...
Just like the urban decay eye shadows the blushes are just as pigmented. They last a long time and a little goes a long way. it applies to true color and what I love about the colors is as a makeup artist no matter what color I find that these work on any skin tone and as an african american female I appreciate small things like that. the tones are perfect
Atima H.
Cary, NC
I love the soft glowy look that these blushes give! They remind me of the milani baked blushes, but a little less shimmery and less pigmented. Personally, I like that they are sheer you don't look too clown faced if you use too much. Really nice product but you could probably find something pretty similar at the drugstore. The essence satin touch blushes are a nice alternative. Although these afterglow ones are more glowy.
Tamindaukur S.
Winter Park, FL
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude), Bittersweet, Rapture more...
I love these blushes! I bought them during one of Ulta's 21 days of beauty when they were only $12 a piece. I have oily and combination skin. The blushes are highly pigmented and matte and they last for hours. They are build-able so you can apply them as light or heavy as you'd like. The colors are fabulous and so fun for all occasions. By far my favorite blushes!
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
Review for: Rapture more...
This quickly became my favorite blush. I was afraid it was going to be too purple for my skin which is normally pale but this really brightened me up! It was reasonably pigmented with a light sheer glimmer. My only con on it is it too along with the foundations, doesn’t last long.
Maleah N.
Maple Valley, WA
This leaves such a pretty blush tone on your cheeks. And you can give yourself a light brushing for a nice soft look or for night and date look apply a little more. I'm absolutely buying again!... The price is a little spendy but I think it's worth it.
Brittany M.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude) more...
I got this for Christmas a while ago, and I'm happy I got it. I just wish I got a different shade. I love it and it's beautiful but it's a little dark for me. I use it more in the Fall and Winter time. It's very pigmented and looks beautiful on the skin
Alicia M.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Rapture more...
I love this blush! The shade the pigmentation the packaging is all beautiful. This is the only one I own and it is definitely true to color. I live for this on medium/deep skin and it looked amazing with my tan but this is one I will be pulling out for the fall season. For lighter skin tones I suggest using a light hand because this baby is pigmented.
Ariel S.
Irvine , CA
Review for: Score (medium pink peach w/touch of shimmer) more...
Honestly I own every single one of these blushes from the afterglow collection just because they are all amazing but I wear this product every day to school it's long lasting and not too pink it's the perfect shade for a subtle look
Cleo H.
I like these blushes, quite a bit. Are they unique? Yeah some of them like Bittersweet are and will be a welcome addition to the stash of any brown girl looking for a true purple blush, this is it ladies. Then, you just have just plain ole everyday colours for down days or whatever. It’s a really good range of colours, because dammit, I’m tired of pink blushes. Like, why does every blush palette have to have a cool pink shade in it? Not everyone can wear pink. Hell, not even every white girl can wear pink! My alabaster white sister-in-law looks positively sickly in a pink blush. I’m offended on behalf of all my paler sisters out there, that cosmetics makers think you should all wear pink. I’m plotting a rebellion, who’s with me?

So thanks, UD for this range, everyone will be able to find a shade every. one. And, I may be jumping the gun a bit, but it seems that the trend with UD is that they’re swinging back towards colour, and I for one am all for that. I will miss the unique grungy UD, I’m not a fan of this prettiness, but it’s better than the neutral every-bloody-thing. Over it. So, so over it. Quiver and Bittersweet are great summer shades, in fact, any of the second six colours in the range will make excellent summer blushes, you just have to pick your perfect shade, and with this many colours, I don’t see anyone having trouble with that.
Megan S.
I have a few of these and I love them! They are small so you can have a few in your makeup bag without it being over loaded. The color payoff is beautiful! The color builds beautifully too. I am a person that loves to match things so I love the fact that their blush and lipsticks match! Every blush I have, I have the same color in their lipstick!
Carley T.
Elkton, TN
How is the pigmentation with this blush?
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
How shimmery is this? Will it look good on fair skin? How long does this last ? Thank you!
Does it blend easily?
Erika W.
Allen, TX
Do you apply this with your fingers or a normal brush?
adjmi r.