BY URBAN DECAY #23 in Blush

Want a sexy, lit-from-within glow that will make ‘em wonder if you spent the weekend in a secret love den? Fake a perfect flush with our Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush. Like the lingering effects of a romantic rendezvous, Afterglow won’t quit. Wait until you feel it. Lightweight yet luxurious, Afterglow has a soft, creamy texture that always applies beautifully. Our extremely blendable, finely milled formula goes on sheer and provides EIGHT long hours of wearable, streak-free color. The lineup? A range of scintillating shades…some with a matte finish, and others with a hint of shimmer. From pink to mauve to red-orange, there’s something for everyone.

We finely milled the right balance of coated powders and pigments to create Afterglow’s perfect, super-soft texture. This method results in color that glides on effortlessly and blends beautifully (without the powdery buildup of cheaper formulas). We also infused the formula with light-diffusing pigments to enhance and perfect the skin.

Not only does Afterglow look amazing on the skin, but you’ll look good using it. Our gorgeous, custom gunmetal compact features a see-through fishnet “UD” cutout on the lid (so you can easily see the right shade without opening the compact).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

BANG:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

BITTERSWEET:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

CRUSH:

IIsoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

FETISH:

Isoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

INDECENT:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake).

KINKY:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6).

OBSESSED:

Isoeicosane , Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

QUICKIE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

QUIVER:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

RAPTURE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

SCORE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

VIDEO:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)

• This product looks amazing. Has anyone tried it and is it...1 Answers
  • How long wearing is this? I'm always hesitant to try over...1 Answers
  • where can I buy it?3 Answers
Reviews (2099)
  • "love this matte finish blush. i have the color rapture and it is the perfect mauve pink for my fair skin." in 162 reviews
Vanessa M.
Graham, WA
I have the afterglow blush in the shade "obsessed" omg! Holy grail blush! This last forever and the shade is so flattering on my light yet olive skin tone.the formula is smooth and silky. No kick up of powder when I dip my brush in. It's one of my ultimate go to and I need to be adventurous and try out other shades too!
Regina C.
Nampa, ID
This blush is amazing! I have the shade rapture, it is so so beautiful on my cheeks. I have pale skin and this one has a lot of pigment! It applies softly and very smooth, which is great for me to not look like too much on the cheeks. One of my favorites out of my entire collection!
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
This product was okay for me. Honestly, it's not that memorable, so that should tell you something. I have other high end AND drugstore brands that were so much better than this. There is shimmer to it, but it's not glittery. It's nicely pigmented, but like I said, there are other blushes out there for less that perform just as well. Since it is pricey and the product performance is just ok, I would not recommend it.
Katee M.
Great blush and they taught me a trick to not put so much on. There is a mesh like thing under the top and if you tap your brush on it then you have the perfect amount and don't waste any. I would buy in ever color if I could. Packaging is super cute and sturdy. Also stays on for a long period of time!!
Ellie P.
Burlington, NC
I picked up a few of these during Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty sale and omg!!! Crush is probably my favorite out of them all, but I also have Quiver and Bang. They can be sheer or you can build them up for even more of a statement. I love the pigment and lightweight formula. It stays all day and my skin is extremely oily. I've been super impressed and would happily recommend.
Courtney L.
Review for: Obsessed more...
Gorgeous light pink flash for your cheeks for the summertime. I feel like the shade would work for all skin tones. The packaging is absolutely beautiful and they last all day long on your skin. I believe I own four of them and I don't regret a single one!! The only reason I get four stars instead of five is because they're almost a little bit too pigmented and you have to be careful.
Glaucia B.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Review for: Obsessed more...
I was looking for a blush that wasn't too pinky or too orange and this one worked just fine for me. I'm not a make up expert but I like things simple and easy so this blush was great for my needs. I don't like the fake strong slap in the face type blush. This one gives like a healthy color to the face. I just had to buy a brush to use it. I totally recommend this product.
Abi R.
Kansas City, MO
I have this shade in rapture and it is the perfect blush for my neutral fair complexion. I apply light with a big fluffy brush and I look amazingly flushed. It looks good morning to night and while I love other brands too, this is the one I reach for the most
Chelsea W.
Lascassas, TN
I have had the color Score for years now and until about 2 weeks ago it was the only blush I had so I used it every single day and I have yet to hit pan it's so super pigmented which is good in a way you just have to be light handed or you will go over board quickly
Katherine S.
Johnson City, NY
These are blushes I would totally repurchase, but in different shades! The shade "quickie" is a nice hot pink, but is too dark for my very fair skin tone. They are very pigmented, but easily blendable. Using a fluffy blush brush works great and they do last a long time on my cheeks.
Carley T.
Elkton, TN
How is the pigmentation with this blush?
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
How shimmery is this? Will it look good on fair skin? How long does this last ? Thank you!
Does it blend easily?
Erika W.
Allen, TX
Do you apply this with your fingers or a normal brush?
adjmi r.