BY URBAN DECAY #30 in Blush

Want a sexy, lit-from-within glow that will make ‘em wonder if you spent the weekend in a secret love den? Fake a perfect flush with our Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush. Like the lingering effects of a romantic rendezvous, Afterglow won’t quit. Wait until you feel it. Lightweight yet luxurious, Afterglow has a soft, creamy texture that always applies beautifully. Our extremely blendable, finely milled formula goes on sheer and provides EIGHT long hours of wearable, streak-free color. The lineup? A range of scintillating shades…some with a matte finish, and others with a hint of shimmer. From pink to mauve to red-orange, there’s something for everyone.

We finely milled the right balance of coated powders and pigments to create Afterglow’s perfect, super-soft texture. This method results in color that glides on effortlessly and blends beautifully (without the powdery buildup of cheaper formulas). We also infused the formula with light-diffusing pigments to enhance and perfect the skin.

Not only does Afterglow look amazing on the skin, but you’ll look good using it. Our gorgeous, custom gunmetal compact features a see-through fishnet “UD” cutout on the lid (so you can easily see the right shade without opening the compact).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

BANG:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

BITTERSWEET:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

CRUSH:

IIsoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

FETISH:

Isoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

INDECENT:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake).

KINKY:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6).

OBSESSED:

Isoeicosane , Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

QUICKIE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

QUIVER:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

RAPTURE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

SCORE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

VIDEO:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)

• This product looks amazing. Has anyone tried it and is it...1 Answers
  • How long wearing is this? I'm always hesitant to try over...1 Answers
  • where can I buy it?3 Answers
Reviews (2071)
  • "love this matte finish blush. i have the color rapture and it is the perfect mauve pink for my fair skin." in 162 reviews
Jazmine K.
I highly recommend this product, and "Obsessed" looks the most natural on my very light, very fair skin, giving me a quietly cheerful glow. If you're digging the color, but have a darker shade of skin, this product is certainly buildable and is worth the money! :)

PROS
true matte finish, makes my skin look like it has a natural glow, a little goes a long way, buildable, nice packaging- magnetic closure!
Rita D.
This blush is now one of my favorite blushes. Love the color range that UD came up with. I personally can't pull of any crazy colored blushes but I'm sure someone can! You can find your classic pinky nude blush and a bright purple one in this collection. The formula is so smooth and blends so seamlessly onto the skin. You can also sheer this out or build it up to your liking without it getting patchy. It also stays on the face for the whole day. I also love the packaging of this, it's super sturdy so your blush won't break when traveling.
Narine S.
West Covina, CA
Review for: Video, Fetish (medium pink nude) more...
I love the formula of this line of blushes! They're super easy to work with, matte, and blendable on the skin. These blushes are also pretty pigmented, so they'll for sure last you a long while. Also, Urban Decay gives you a huge array of colors in this line to choose from, so there's a shade for virtually every skin tone which is awesome! Overall, I would totally repurchase and recommend this product.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Rapture more...
This is a great blush, but I made the mistake of selecting a color that is too dark for my complexion. Because it is so dark on me I have only used it once on myself. I did keep it to use on clients and it looks great on others. I don't think I'll buy this specific shade again, but I will probably try a different shade because overall I did like how the blush sat on my client's skin.
Andrea S.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Bittersweet more...
Bittersweet is my ultimate blush. When I saw this purple blush, I knew I had to have it. I think this was $24 and I got it in Sephora. I really love the pigmentation, it's really strong so if you want a lighter application of this, use a light hand. I don't so I look crazy lol. But I love this so much and the amount you get is really good. I love this especially for my all purple makeup looks.
Vanessa M.
Graham, WA
I have the afterglow blush in the shade "obsessed" omg! Holy grail blush! This last forever and the shade is so flattering on my light yet olive skin tone.the formula is smooth and silky. No kick up of powder when I dip my brush in. It's one of my ultimate go to and I need to be adventurous and try out other shades too!
Regina C.
Nampa, ID
This blush is amazing! I have the shade rapture, it is so so beautiful on my cheeks. I have pale skin and this one has a lot of pigment! It applies softly and very smooth, which is great for me to not look like too much on the cheeks. One of my favorites out of my entire collection!
Katee M.
Great blush and they taught me a trick to not put so much on. There is a mesh like thing under the top and if you tap your brush on it then you have the perfect amount and don't waste any. I would buy in ever color if I could. Packaging is super cute and sturdy. Also stays on for a long period of time!!
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
This product was okay for me. Honestly, it's not that memorable, so that should tell you something. I have other high end AND drugstore brands that were so much better than this. There is shimmer to it, but it's not glittery. It's nicely pigmented, but like I said, there are other blushes out there for less that perform just as well. Since it is pricey and the product performance is just ok, I would not recommend it.
Ellie P.
Burlington, NC
I picked up a few of these during Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty sale and omg!!! Crush is probably my favorite out of them all, but I also have Quiver and Bang. They can be sheer or you can build them up for even more of a statement. I love the pigment and lightweight formula. It stays all day and my skin is extremely oily. I've been super impressed and would happily recommend.
Carley T.
Elkton, TN
How is the pigmentation with this blush?
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
How shimmery is this? Will it look good on fair skin? How long does this last ? Thank you!
Does it blend easily?
Lorena M.
Houston , TX
Is that too shine?
Erika W.
Allen, TX
Do you apply this with your fingers or a normal brush?