BY URBAN DECAY #31 in Blush

Want a sexy, lit-from-within glow that will make ‘em wonder if you spent the weekend in a secret love den? Fake a perfect flush with our Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush. Like the lingering effects of a romantic rendezvous, Afterglow won’t quit. Wait until you feel it. Lightweight yet luxurious, Afterglow has a soft, creamy texture that always applies beautifully. Our extremely blendable, finely milled formula goes on sheer and provides EIGHT long hours of wearable, streak-free color. The lineup? A range of scintillating shades…some with a matte finish, and others with a hint of shimmer. From pink to mauve to red-orange, there’s something for everyone.

We finely milled the right balance of coated powders and pigments to create Afterglow’s perfect, super-soft texture. This method results in color that glides on effortlessly and blends beautifully (without the powdery buildup of cheaper formulas). We also infused the formula with light-diffusing pigments to enhance and perfect the skin.

Not only does Afterglow look amazing on the skin, but you’ll look good using it. Our gorgeous, custom gunmetal compact features a see-through fishnet “UD” cutout on the lid (so you can easily see the right shade without opening the compact).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

BANG:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

BITTERSWEET:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

CRUSH:

IIsoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

FETISH:

Isoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

INDECENT:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake).

KINKY:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6).

OBSESSED:

Isoeicosane , Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

QUICKIE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

QUIVER:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

RAPTURE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

SCORE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

VIDEO:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)

• This product looks amazing. Has anyone tried it and is it...1 Answers
  • How long wearing is this? I'm always hesitant to try over...1 Answers
  • where can I buy it?3 Answers
Reviews (2075)
  • "love this matte finish blush. i have the color rapture and it is the perfect mauve pink for my fair skin." in 162 reviews
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude), Score (medium pink peach w/touch of shimmer), Indecent (light peachy nude), Kinky more...
I grabbed a few of these during Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty and I am in love! I wish I had picked up more shades! These blushes are so soft and blend effortlessly on your cheeks. They give a nice flush of color without being too washed out or being heavily pigmented. The texture is very soft and satiny, I never have issues with blotchiness or patchiness, and they last all day on my skin. I definitely recommend trying a shade or two outfit yourself!
These blushes are intense! I have bittersweet and bang. Bittersweet is a gorgeous eggplant ad bag is red. There is absolutely nothing wrong with these blushes. They are extremely pigmented and well worth the price!
Stefanie P.
Great blushes!!!! The colors in the packaging look intense but upon application, with a light hand, go on beautifully. Start lightly and build from there. The pigmentation is so nice that less is more. Also the blushes last and are perfect for everyday wear. My favorites are Score and Fetish which are great for those with light skin tones.
Christina G.
I love this blush. I would be cautious of buying it online because the pictures aren't accurate colors to real life. But these blushes are pigmented and beautiful, they're easy to blend out. The quality is great! I don't like glitter in my blush and they do have glitter but it doesn't show on your face. AT ALL!
Darby W.
Savannah, GA
I recently bought this blush in the shade Fetish, and it is my absolute favorite at the moment (and I have seveal blushes..). The blush if very pigmented, however not very powdery which I appreciate. All of the shades are beautiful and unique, but this one is very natural and suitable for fair skin with pink undertones. I lightly dust this mauvy nude on my cheeks and even my eyelids if I'm in a rush, and it gives a beautiful natural looking flush and color to my pale tired skin. Love this product!
Ashley P.
Review for: Video more...
This blush was the first high-end blush I ever bought and I love the the formula of them. I got the shade video and it's a great peachy nude color. These blushes are so pigmented you don't need to pick up much product to get a great color payoff. They aren't powdery at all and have little to no kick back. These blushes are really soft and silky, and they blend like a dream. I will definitely be buying other shades of these blushes.
Catalia F.
Rockford, IL
I have loved this blush since the moment I swatched it at Ulta! I use it in my personal makeup bag and it really does last all day. I believe the claim is 8 hrs and it will still be on me when I wash off my makeup at night looking just as beautiful as it did when I applied it in the morning!
Jonna S.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Bang, Crush, Score more...
Urban Decay never fails to please! These blushes are awesome! But beware, they are extremely pigmented so use a light hand! I keep a variety of colors and typically only use these for special occasions because of how vibrant they are. The color Score reminds me of NARS orgasm.
Megan D.
Nashville
Review for: Other more...
 I purchased this blush in Bitter Sweet and it's the perfect color for me. I have always struggled to find a blush that compliments my pale skin with blue undertones. I also currently have aqua colored hair and this blush works well with that. The product itself goes on very evenly and is a good consistency. It's very pigmented so a little goes a long way. This is a new staple for my daily makeup routine, I can't live without it!
Giselle M.
Corona, CA
I purchased the color Video from Sephora, I used it a few times to get a really good feel of the product but eventually I ended up returning it. I have a very fair complexion so this color looked really pretty and lasted a very long time! (But not 8 hours) What I didn't like was that I had a hard time picking up the product with my brush so I had to keep building up the color until it really showed up on my face.
Carley T.
Elkton, TN
How is the pigmentation with this blush?
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
How shimmery is this? Will it look good on fair skin? How long does this last ? Thank you!
Does it blend easily?
Lorena M.
Houston , TX
Is that too shine?
Erika W.
Allen, TX
Do you apply this with your fingers or a normal brush?