BY URBAN DECAY #23 in Blush

Want a sexy, lit-from-within glow that will make ‘em wonder if you spent the weekend in a secret love den? Fake a perfect flush with our Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush. Like the lingering effects of a romantic rendezvous, Afterglow won’t quit. Wait until you feel it. Lightweight yet luxurious, Afterglow has a soft, creamy texture that always applies beautifully. Our extremely blendable, finely milled formula goes on sheer and provides EIGHT long hours of wearable, streak-free color. The lineup? A range of scintillating shades…some with a matte finish, and others with a hint of shimmer. From pink to mauve to red-orange, there’s something for everyone.

We finely milled the right balance of coated powders and pigments to create Afterglow’s perfect, super-soft texture. This method results in color that glides on effortlessly and blends beautifully (without the powdery buildup of cheaper formulas). We also infused the formula with light-diffusing pigments to enhance and perfect the skin.

Not only does Afterglow look amazing on the skin, but you’ll look good using it. Our gorgeous, custom gunmetal compact features a see-through fishnet “UD” cutout on the lid (so you can easily see the right shade without opening the compact).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

BANG:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

BITTERSWEET:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

CRUSH:

IIsoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

FETISH:

Isoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

INDECENT:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake).

KINKY:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6).

OBSESSED:

Isoeicosane , Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

QUICKIE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

QUIVER:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

RAPTURE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

SCORE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

VIDEO:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)

• This product looks amazing. Has anyone tried it and is it...1 Answers
  • How long wearing is this? I'm always hesitant to try over...1 Answers
  • where can I buy it?3 Answers
Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush
  • "love this matte finish blush. i have the color rapture and it is the perfect mauve pink for my fair skin." in 162 reviews
Janet V.
Beaverton
Review for: Rapture more...
Literally my favorite blush! I have medium tan skin and it looks so good on me!! I get compliments all the time... I love how the purple undertone looks on my skin. I rotate between this one and the tart doll face :)  they are both super blendable and stay on very long :)
Jessierene O.
Tracy, CA
Review for: Bang more...
One of my favorite blush! You might think orange is a weird color but it’s really good! It pops and give u that glowing natural blush! I broke mine but i fix it with an alcohol and now it looks like this. Not so bad right? Looks great to me!!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Review for: Rapture, Obsessed, Video, Crush, Fetish, Score, Indecent, Bang, Bittersweet, Quickie, Quiver, Kinky, Other more...
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Dianna W.
Ruckersville
Review for: Fetish more...
This is the perfect light mauve shade for light skin! I love Urban Decay’s products and have used them for as long as I can remember. This blush will let you be heavy handed and not worry about getting it absolutely perfect because of the color and blendability.
Alana C.
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude) more...
I actually really liked this blush.. I was a bit intimidated by the shade choices but decided to go for it and MAN. Do I LOVE the formula!! It's so soft and blends out so nicely. I'm personally pretty pale so I picked up just the lighter pink, but they also had more adventurous shades which I thought was so nice for those who like them!! I certainly didn't have to dip my brush in it too much.. I got really nice pay off with the blush! I suggest checking it out! Especially if you have medium-dark skin tone
IRAM S.
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude) more...
This blush is highly pigmented and goes on so smoothly. You can have a natural look or if you want a more dramatic look it has build on coverage! I would recommend testing the blush in a more natural light and not like store lighting because it looks completely different. Overall this blush is super amazing!! Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush
Brooke T.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Fetish more...
Urban Decay Afterglow powder blush in Fetish is one of my favorite colors for fall/winter time! It gives my cheeks the perfect pigment for that time of the year. The nice thing about this blush is it can be worn more naturally or you can give your face a more dramatic look! Highly recommend!
lindsey c.
Hueysville , KY
I used to be so obsessed with these blushes. They last forever, like seriously I used one of them for over a year everyday. These are hard to find now, and usually on sale so if you can get your hands on one definitely get it.
Bobbie M.
Review for: Fetish more...
I love this blush when I’m looking for a bit more color than usual for a night out. It blends easily and lasts all night. This isn’t a blush I would use every day because I have light skin and like to look a little natural.
Briana B.
Cocoa, FL
Review for: Rapture more...
I love this blush! It is super pigmented this swatch is just one finger swipe. The best part of this blush is that it is 8-hour wear and it really does last all day and stays put. If you have a lighter skin tone it might be a little dark for an everyday look but if you have darker skin tone I think this shade would be great for an everyday look!
Carley T.
Elkton, TN
How is the pigmentation with this blush?
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
How shimmery is this? Will it look good on fair skin? How long does this last ? Thank you!
Does it blend easily?
Erika W.
Allen, TX
Do you apply this with your fingers or a normal brush?
adjmi r.