BY URBAN DECAY #31 in Blush

Want a sexy, lit-from-within glow that will make ‘em wonder if you spent the weekend in a secret love den? Fake a perfect flush with our Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush. Like the lingering effects of a romantic rendezvous, Afterglow won’t quit. Wait until you feel it. Lightweight yet luxurious, Afterglow has a soft, creamy texture that always applies beautifully. Our extremely blendable, finely milled formula goes on sheer and provides EIGHT long hours of wearable, streak-free color. The lineup? A range of scintillating shades…some with a matte finish, and others with a hint of shimmer. From pink to mauve to red-orange, there’s something for everyone.

We finely milled the right balance of coated powders and pigments to create Afterglow’s perfect, super-soft texture. This method results in color that glides on effortlessly and blends beautifully (without the powdery buildup of cheaper formulas). We also infused the formula with light-diffusing pigments to enhance and perfect the skin.

Not only does Afterglow look amazing on the skin, but you’ll look good using it. Our gorgeous, custom gunmetal compact features a see-through fishnet “UD” cutout on the lid (so you can easily see the right shade without opening the compact).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

BANG:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

BITTERSWEET:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

CRUSH:

IIsoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

FETISH:

Isoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

INDECENT:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake).

KINKY:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6).

OBSESSED:

Isoeicosane , Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

QUICKIE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

QUIVER:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

RAPTURE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

SCORE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

VIDEO:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)

• This product looks amazing. Has anyone tried it and is it...1 Answers
  • How long wearing is this? I'm always hesitant to try over...1 Answers
  • where can I buy it?3 Answers
Reviews (2075)
  • "love this matte finish blush. i have the color rapture and it is the perfect mauve pink for my fair skin." in 162 reviews
Joy B.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Rapture more...
Goooorgeous color! This formula lasts all day on my combo/oily skin. A little goes a long way and it gives such a lovely flush to the face. I need to pick up more of these! :)
Katherine F.
Cary, NC
(Disclosure: I have the Gwen Stefani blush palette rather than singles but, even though the palette was LE, every blush is the Afterglow formula).

These shades are HELLA pigmented. I guess not everyone loves that in a blush but I think it's awesome. They blend very well and I find that, should you over apply, it's easily fixed by blending more with a clean, fluffy powder brush. The matte shades are not chalky and the shimmer shades are finely milled. No chunky glitter on my face, thanks! I'm pretty sure these are going to last forever, since it takes so little product to create a beautiful effect. My favorite blushes, hands down.
G B.
I love all the colors in the collection. The product sits so great on the skin. I like the fact it does not get muddy or lost with the addition of other products.
DeAnna B.
One of my absolute favorite product lines ever! I don't wear much makeup on a day to day, but a great blush that last can go long way and I feel urban decay knocked it out of the park!
Cassy T.
Pewaukee, WI
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude), Rapture, Obsessed, Quickie (bright pink - blue based), Crush (medium pink), Bittersweet, Kinky more...
I picked up Rapture and Score when they were half off at Ulta and wish I had gotten more! I really want Video. The packaging is adorable in a badass way: a gunmetal gray square case, very compact (love that) - no mirror though (don't love that). These blushes get full marks in every category: blendable, last all day (blushes rarely do on my oily skin), great pigmentation but not the kind where one dip with your brush makes you look like a clown, smooth, great colors. This is a superior formula. I prefer them over Nars.

Rapture is a dusky mauve, perfect for crisp fall nights, while Score is a peachy pink that goes with everything. Both are shimmery. I find they add a nice satin glow but the possibility to over-shimmer is definitely there...
Laura J.
Winchester
Urban Decay is my ultimate Favorite makeup brand ever! So, of course Urban Decays Afterglow Blush is no different. I do my makeup in the morning, and this one time use of the Blush in the morning will stay on, without having to reapply. Yes, Urban Decay is a more expensive brand, but in the long run, it lasts way longer (on your face, and the product itself) and it doesn't break into a thousand pieces if you drop it. More than likely, it won't even crack at all.
Stefania a.
Melrose, MA
I love my ipsy bag! I look forward to all my monthly subscriptions every month! Came just in time for mother's day! #ipsy #influenster @influenster @ipsy Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Highlighter Luxie Beauty Perfection Collection Synthetic 12 Piece Makeup Brush Adesse New York Organic Infused Nail Polish Cailyn Cosmetics Pure Lust Extreme Matte Tint
Sara W.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Review for: Video more...
I absolutely love Urban Decay blushes. They are so pigmented and buttery and glide on the skin so well. This shade is my everyday shade and it goes with almost every look you want to do. I definitely recommend this one if you’re wanting to splurge on a blush!
Megan E.
Leesburg, VA
I am addicted to the bittersweet color. If applied light and blended out it gives the perfect glow with a subtle pop to most everyday makeup looks. I have the aura highlight powder and the combination is incredible to be honest. I will say I do get 40% off all urban decay products for being a professional makeup artist but I will keep buying at full price of my discount is ever non renewable.
Swapnil P.
Halethorpe, MD
don't know what took me so long to try these blushes out. I love Urban Decay products, but I figured I already had so many blushes, why get more. But then, I did, and I am so happy about it. I actually bought 4 colors - I realize this was not necessary but I have no regrets - I seriously love them all. I bought Score, Kinky, Rapture, and Fetish - they all provide a different look but yet all would look good with so many looks! I am extremely impressed about the blend ability and the length of time it stayed on my skin - more like 10-11 as opposed to the 8 advertised. These are great blushes and I cannot recommend them highly enough.
Carley T.
Elkton, TN
How is the pigmentation with this blush?
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
How shimmery is this? Will it look good on fair skin? How long does this last ? Thank you!
Does it blend easily?
Lorena M.
Houston , TX
Is that too shine?
Erika W.
Allen, TX
Do you apply this with your fingers or a normal brush?