BY URBAN DECAY

Want a sexy, lit-from-within glow that will make ‘em wonder if you spent the weekend in a secret love den? Fake a perfect flush with our Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush. Like the lingering effects of a romantic rendezvous, Afterglow won’t quit. Wait until you feel it. Lightweight yet luxurious, Afterglow has a soft, creamy texture that always applies beautifully. Our extremely blendable, finely milled formula goes on sheer and provides EIGHT long hours of wearable, streak-free color. The lineup? A range of scintillating shades…some with a matte finish, and others with a hint of shimmer. From pink to mauve to red-orange, there’s something for everyone.

We finely milled the right balance of coated powders and pigments to create Afterglow’s perfect, super-soft texture. This method results in color that glides on effortlessly and blends beautifully (without the powdery buildup of cheaper formulas). We also infused the formula with light-diffusing pigments to enhance and perfect the skin.

Not only does Afterglow look amazing on the skin, but you’ll look good using it. Our gorgeous, custom gunmetal compact features a see-through fishnet “UD” cutout on the lid (so you can easily see the right shade without opening the compact).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

BANG:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

BITTERSWEET:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

CRUSH:

IIsoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

FETISH:

Isoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

INDECENT:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake).

KINKY:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6).

OBSESSED:

Isoeicosane , Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

QUICKIE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

QUIVER:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

RAPTURE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

SCORE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

VIDEO:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)

• This product looks amazing. Has anyone tried it and is it...1 Answers
  • How pink is this!! Is it the right shade for everyone ??1 Answers
  • How long wearing is this? I'm always hesitant to try over...1 Answers
Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush
  • "love this matte finish blush. i have the color rapture and it is the perfect mauve pink for my fair skin." in 162 reviews
Amber V.
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude) more...
I love the blush called Fetish. It's good for all skin types so don't be scared! I have dry and sensitive skin and it felt nice on my skin. The blush had a matte finish and that's what i like about it.
Malou v.
Utrecht
Review for: Crush (medium pink) more...
One of my favourite blush shades. I think pink peachy tones work great for everyone. This looks great combined with bronzer, not muddy at all. It's very pigmented though, so use carefully. I like to put it on my brush, tap it in and tap it out, so I get the perfect amount of product.
Kerri M.
Strathmore, AB
The only shade I own is Score which is this pretty peachy-pink with subtle sparkles and I love it. The only downside is with this packaging it's so easy to break! I. Have broken two of the blushes! Boooooo 👎🏻👎🏻 However I am in love with the color I keep going back to it
Neveen W.
Dudley, West Midlands
Soft buttery and pigmented! I own this in the shade Video and I'm looking to get some more in the future. Video is just a soft pinky nude that I love to throw on my cheeks when I just want a tiny hint of colour. The compact itself is adorable as well. (I'm an NC20 for reference).
Irina H.
A decent blush, nothing too special though. It's pigmented and easy to blend, I like the color payout! It already pigmented from the start, but if you need a lot of intensity, it is blendable. It stays true to its color, so I would recommend it. I use it nearly every day.
Amy G.
London
Review for: Rapture more...
This blusher is so good! I only recently purchased it and I have never used such a dark blush before. With pale skin I was worried it would look to dark or patchy but actually it is really nice. I apply a small amount to the tops of my cheeks and it looks so nice I love it!
Melissa T.
This is such a beautiful blush, I love it so much! The color is beautiful, and it's totally buildable! The blush have a really beautiful sheen that makes the skin look healthy. I can use my color on no matter what time of the year it is! I am totally buying it again.
Olta M.
If you are like me and prefer your blush be pigmented but not over the top this isn't for you, this blush goes on the skin super heavy no matter what brush you are using, I wouldn't buy this product again for this fact but the colour is nice
Nicole H.
Kelty, Fife
Review for: Video more...
I originally purchased this product around a month or so ago and I've honestly used it every single day since! It has such a nice finish on the face, and doesn't go cakey at all! I've recently purchased another one for my client kit! Would definitely recommend.
Grace C.
Nailsea , Nailsea
Amazing pigment! A little goes a long way, blends well and very buildable. Great shade selection and can be used as eye shadows. My favourite shades are score & bang. There are matte & shimmer formulas so you can find something to fit your finish preferance.
Carley T.
Elkton, TN
How is the pigmentation with this blush?
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
How shimmery is this? Will it look good on fair skin? How long does this last ? Thank you!
Erika W.
Allen, TX
Do you apply this with your fingers or a normal brush?
Lorena M.