BY URBAN DECAY

Want a sexy, lit-from-within glow that will make ‘em wonder if you spent the weekend in a secret love den? Fake a perfect flush with our Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush. Like the lingering effects of a romantic rendezvous, Afterglow won’t quit. Wait until you feel it. Lightweight yet luxurious, Afterglow has a soft, creamy texture that always applies beautifully. Our extremely blendable, finely milled formula goes on sheer and provides EIGHT long hours of wearable, streak-free color. The lineup? A range of scintillating shades…some with a matte finish, and others with a hint of shimmer. From pink to mauve to red-orange, there’s something for everyone.

We finely milled the right balance of coated powders and pigments to create Afterglow’s perfect, super-soft texture. This method results in color that glides on effortlessly and blends beautifully (without the powdery buildup of cheaper formulas). We also infused the formula with light-diffusing pigments to enhance and perfect the skin.

Not only does Afterglow look amazing on the skin, but you’ll look good using it. Our gorgeous, custom gunmetal compact features a see-through fishnet “UD” cutout on the lid (so you can easily see the right shade without opening the compact).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

BANG:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

BITTERSWEET:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

CRUSH:

IIsoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

FETISH:

Isoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

INDECENT:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake).

KINKY:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6).

OBSESSED:

Isoeicosane , Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

QUICKIE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

QUIVER:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

RAPTURE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

SCORE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

VIDEO:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)

• This product looks amazing. Has anyone tried it and is it...1 Answers
  • How pink is this!! Is it the right shade for everyone ??1 Answers
  • How long wearing is this? I'm always hesitant to try over...1 Answers
Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush
  • "love this matte finish blush. i have the color rapture and it is the perfect mauve pink for my fair skin." in 162 reviews
Khadija K.
Review for: Indecent more...
This is the only high end blush I own. My skin is beige in Color so it shows up very light which is perfect for my soft glam and glam looks. It helps rock my looks with a hint of a flashy color and flirty blush. It keeps my blush natural yet cheeky and it glides on perfectly. Do recommend!!!
Boz L.
Hereford
Review for: Kinky more...
Absolutely loves this colour ! It’s so pigmented , and looks so natural on the face with a natural glow to it , lasts forever, wanna look fab, i recommend go and get it :)
Marcela C.
Toronto, ON
I have this in a few colors. The first one I purchased was Indecent and I thought it wasn't very pigmented because I couldn't get it to show up on my skin as strongly as I would have liked. I love UD's products though, so I tried a couple different colors and have absolutely loved them. The bittersweet is a light purple that is great for cool-toned looks and the rapture is a great all-around color. Indecent is just very close to my skin tone so that combined with the redness in my cheeks resulted in a very subtle color. I've used different brushes and found it is just as pigmented as the other colors. I don't think it lasts 8 hours unless you use a setting spray. I use the UD chill spray and the blush looks "just applied" at the end of the day. I wish UD would have a blush palette.
Israa T.
Review for: Obsessed more...
So this product is good and pretty. And beautiful because it make your cheeks blush and have color so when you blush infringe of your crush your crush won’t know your blushing since there’s a blush in your checks and they also make you look soo gorgeous
Cathy T.
Review for: Score (medium pink peach w/touch of shimmer) more...
I am always on the look out for that perfect blush - pinky/neutral that lasts all day.

My
favourite was Blush All Day by Mac but tbh, I found that it wears off
throughout the day and is also not very pigmented so I got through it
quite quickly.

I bought Illamasqua Naked Rose as a replacement, and while I love it, it's a little *too* pink to be neutral.

Bought
this in 'Fetish' on a whim the other day and holy cow, I love it! The
colour is perfect, it is highly pigmented so I don't need to use too
much, and it lasts. All day. The packaging is also lovely. Like a lot of
high end blushers, the initial outlay is high but as I use so little on
a daily basis this will last me ages.

I want to buy some of the other colours now based on the success of this one and would absolutely purchase this colour again.
Stephanie M.
Solihull , West Midlands
I have the shade Kinky and love it. I think they have an average price point compared to similar brands and the blushers themselves are pretty big. I also adore the shade range, from bronzer, neutral colours to super bold and loud colours too.
You don't have to apply a lot of pressure to pick up the product on your brush, and they blend really nice and sit well on top of foundation. As the title suggests, they give a lovely "lit from within" look which is hard to find in blushes.
The packaging is gorgeous too and feels really good quality and heavy.
I don't have any negatives for this one!
Mayra G.
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude), Indecent (light peachy nude), Kinky more...
The truth is that when you apply it you get a little scared because it is extremely pigmented; but it is true that it fades easily and you achieve a super natural effect. And it actually lasts a lot. Yes, it has a very silky texture and stays the same when applied. And a bit creamy to finger-powder direct contact that was how I checked this point. Finally, if you know how to apply it, it is impeccable and looks spectacular.
Finish: Ultra soft and very natural finish.

Pigmentation: Excellent! You need to apply a little product to achieve a perfect result.

Duration: It says 8 hours, does not comply in its entirety but 6, which is enough. But i love it!!!
Lusi J.
Review for: Score (medium pink peach w/touch of shimmer) more...
I was recommended this blush by the lady at the Urban Decay makeup counter, and she said it was similar to the much loved  NARS Blush . I bought it on her recommendation and absolutely love it! It has lasted me about a year, as a little goes a long way and it is super pigmented. I like the iridescence you get which is subtle but pretty. It lasts all day and sits well, even more so with the Urban Decay setting spray. I will be sure to buy this again as I have just run out.
Hanna H.
It can be difficult for someone like me, a gal who suffers from dry skin and texture issues, to find blushes that work and apply well without emphasizing flaws. Although I love my Nars blushes bc of the unique and beautiful color range, I rarely reach for them for this reason. Since making blush purchases is a risk for me (not to mention good blush ain't cheap) I decided to throw some caution to the wind during Ulta's 21 day sale and I grabbed a bunch of these for half price (along with the Becca Mineral blushes). I am very happy that I did. I think these might be my new favorite blushes.

These blushes are really top notch in terms of formulation, color payoff, blendability, and wear-time. They apply beautifully and are streak-free, as well as very easy to blend out as well as build up. They are ultra smooth and I love how finely milled these are. They are matte but do not dull the skin at all, they add glow for me (or rather, my dry skin). The color range is lovely IMO and crazy impressive, ranging from nudes and neutral to really unique and bold brights, and all in between. Out of the 12 shades in this line, I purchased 5: Video (soft nude), Rapture (deep mauve), Quickie (blue based bright pink), Bittersweet (bright purple), and Quiver (medium red). Normally I wouldn't gravitate to the vibrant shades but they wear much lighter and sheerer than they appear in the pan. A little also goes a long way with these and they will last a long time - you definitely get your money's worth in terms of amount and quality. Packaging is also stellar and excellent quality.

The only con I can think of is that UD made this with a front metal mesh design on the case so that you could see the blush shade, which was/is a fail bc its to "fine" of a laser cut to show the shade, if that makes sense. If you own a lot of these it's a pain in the @ss to wade through which-is-which unless you look at the back label. Luckily the back label IS the same shade as the blush color, so this lessens that annoyance somewhat for those who store these in a way where ya don't have to turn these over every time.

I got lucky in that I grabbed so many of these via the half price Ulta sale and love them, but I will def. pay more for these as new colors are released. I feel that $26.00 for 0.23 oz is an excellent price for these given how awesome they are in performance, color range, and amount for money.
Domenica D.
Paradise, NL
If you're a porcelain girl like me, Urban Decay Afterglow Blush in Quickie is a must-have! The vibrant almost-neon pink looks intimidating in the pan, but it can sheer out and build beautifully. It has a matte finish, and can give you a soft natural flush or build for a more intense look. And it lives up to the 8-hour promise - and then some!
Carley T.
Elkton, TN
How is the pigmentation with this blush?
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
How shimmery is this? Will it look good on fair skin? How long does this last ? Thank you!
Erika W.
Allen, TX
Do you apply this with your fingers or a normal brush?
Lorena M.