BY URBAN DECAY #25 in Blush

Want a sexy, lit-from-within glow that will make ‘em wonder if you spent the weekend in a secret love den? Fake a perfect flush with our Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush. Like the lingering effects of a romantic rendezvous, Afterglow won’t quit. Wait until you feel it. Lightweight yet luxurious, Afterglow has a soft, creamy texture that always applies beautifully. Our extremely blendable, finely milled formula goes on sheer and provides EIGHT long hours of wearable, streak-free color. The lineup? A range of scintillating shades…some with a matte finish, and others with a hint of shimmer. From pink to mauve to red-orange, there’s something for everyone.

We finely milled the right balance of coated powders and pigments to create Afterglow’s perfect, super-soft texture. This method results in color that glides on effortlessly and blends beautifully (without the powdery buildup of cheaper formulas). We also infused the formula with light-diffusing pigments to enhance and perfect the skin.

Not only does Afterglow look amazing on the skin, but you’ll look good using it. Our gorgeous, custom gunmetal compact features a see-through fishnet “UD” cutout on the lid (so you can easily see the right shade without opening the compact).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

BANG:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

BITTERSWEET:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

CRUSH:

IIsoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

FETISH:

Isoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

INDECENT:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake).

KINKY:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6).

OBSESSED:

Isoeicosane , Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

QUICKIE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

QUIVER:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

RAPTURE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

SCORE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

VIDEO:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)

• This product looks amazing. Has anyone tried it and is it...1 Answers
  • How long wearing is this? I'm always hesitant to try over...1 Answers
  • where can I buy it?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "love this matte finish blush. i have the color rapture and it is the perfect mauve pink for my fair skin." in 162 reviews
Raychel R.
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude) more...
I like the blush and it actually goes really well with the Afterglow highlighters that UD has as well. It’s a good natural color and goes great with so many looks! I have medium skin as well. Definitely one to have
Samantha K.
My favorite blush. It has just the right amount of pigment for my skin tone and I don't need a lot. It lasts me forever and I am not constantly buying blush. It lasts all day as well and I am not reapplying throughout the day just to keep my look up.
kyleigh m.
south lyon mi
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude) more...
Love this color. Orange is my favorite and it has an iridescent pinkish shift to it. Seems so pretty on but, I don’t use it
For my cheeks I use it for all over my body when I am tan. It creates a nice sheer glow.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Obsessed more...
I really liked this blush. It was very pigmented. I had to go in with a very light hand because it was so pigmented. I didn’t really have to build up the color at all. It wore great all day and I really liked it.
...Desiree... P.
Antioch, TN
Review for: Quiver more...
I bought this at Ulta on sale during their 21 days of beauty. This blush is extremely pigmented. It's a very bright red. A little definitely goes a long way. I recommend this product because it will last forever.
Anna M.
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude) more...
Loved this color and the shade. It looked great on my medium skin! I sometimes have oily skin that tends to break out when I use heavy products, but I had no issues with this product. It was very pigmented!
Ana A.
Council Bluffs, IA
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude) more...
I'm really scared of using really dramatic colors but I think this really helps you into being exposed to the different colors as it doesn't give it as much pigmented color but gives you the shine that you need.
Tristan M.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude) more...
Such a great color for fair skin. I have a little bit red of skin but use corrector for a nice, even skin tone. Then I add this baby! It’s the perfect color and is very true to color. Would definitely buy again!
Natalie K.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude), Score (medium pink peach w/touch of shimmer), Rapture, Obsessed, Quickie (bright pink - blue based), Video, Crush (medium pink), Indecent (light peachy nude), Bittersweet, Kinky more...
I own this blush in every color, but 2 of them. Trust me on this, I've tried and continue to try all kinds of blushes and brands, but I continually go back and reach for my Urban Decay After Glow. This blush is pigmented while being build-able; you can wear it sheer or very heavy. I believe it works on all skin tones (minus certain colors that wouldn't look okay on specific undertones) there is a color for everyone. The blush promises 8 hours, but it lasts me all day, including longer than Too Faced's 16 hour blushes which were previously my favorite. I don't understand how this blush doesn't get more praise, it is highly underrated. If Urban Decay was smart they'd do something to rebrand it to the beauty gurus to get people's attention.... or maybe not because I need the last two colors, Haha. The packaging is really heavy duty and I think it's really cool. Yes, I will fully admit packaging causes me to gravitate towards products, but if the contents are no good I won't be a sucker. When I love the product and the packaging is great; it makes me feel luxurious when I reach for it. Silly? Yes. Vain? Probably, but makeup is all about making us feel good and creative. Anyway I cannot recommend this more! I'm not sure if they are repackaging it or discontinuing it, but I'm sad to see it not available at stores anymore. For some reason they seem to be phasing it out, which is a big mistake. Please bring it back, Urban Decay!
Diana M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Crush (medium pink) more...
This blush is great! I️ love the color and it stays on so long . It’s very easy to blend. I️ recommend this color to Anyone that has an olive skin tone . I️ am very pleased with this blush . I️ would buy again
Carley T.
Elkton, TN
How is the pigmentation with this blush?
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
How shimmery is this? Will it look good on fair skin? How long does this last ? Thank you!
Does it blend easily?
Erika W.
Allen, TX
Do you apply this with your fingers or a normal brush?
adjmi r.