BY URBAN DECAY #23 in Blush

Want a sexy, lit-from-within glow that will make ‘em wonder if you spent the weekend in a secret love den? Fake a perfect flush with our Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush. Like the lingering effects of a romantic rendezvous, Afterglow won’t quit. Wait until you feel it. Lightweight yet luxurious, Afterglow has a soft, creamy texture that always applies beautifully. Our extremely blendable, finely milled formula goes on sheer and provides EIGHT long hours of wearable, streak-free color. The lineup? A range of scintillating shades…some with a matte finish, and others with a hint of shimmer. From pink to mauve to red-orange, there’s something for everyone.

We finely milled the right balance of coated powders and pigments to create Afterglow’s perfect, super-soft texture. This method results in color that glides on effortlessly and blends beautifully (without the powdery buildup of cheaper formulas). We also infused the formula with light-diffusing pigments to enhance and perfect the skin.

Not only does Afterglow look amazing on the skin, but you’ll look good using it. Our gorgeous, custom gunmetal compact features a see-through fishnet “UD” cutout on the lid (so you can easily see the right shade without opening the compact).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

BANG:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

BITTERSWEET:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

CRUSH:

IIsoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

FETISH:

Isoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

INDECENT:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake).

KINKY:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6).

OBSESSED:

Isoeicosane , Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

QUICKIE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

QUIVER:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

RAPTURE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

SCORE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

VIDEO:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)

• This product looks amazing. Has anyone tried it and is it...1 Answers
  • How long wearing is this? I'm always hesitant to try over...1 Answers
  • where can I buy it?3 Answers
Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush
  • "love this matte finish blush. i have the color rapture and it is the perfect mauve pink for my fair skin." in 162 reviews
Amanda J.
Review for: Obsessed more...
The packaging is nice! There are so many blush shades to choose from. I think anyone could find their perfect shade. I love the pigmentation. This blush looks wonderful on my skin and goes on smoothly. This blush doesn’t look caky on my skin which I experience with most blushes. The formula is amazing and isn’t chalky like other blushes. Overall, this is a great blush and definitely worth every dollar spent.
Shawna A.
Bradenton , FL
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude), Rapture, Obsessed, Quickie (bright pink - blue based), Bang (bright orange red), Video, Crush (medium pink), Indecent (light peachy nude), Bittersweet, Quiver more...
I have every single matte shade of this blush. I absolutely love the formula. I’m sure the shimmery shades are nice as well but I have oily skin and some pores on my cheeks and I prefer to not highlight or exacerbate those issues so I don’t typically go for shimmery/glittery blushes. These really pack a pinch pigment-wise, but they are soft and easy to blend and they last a long time on the skin. I also love the range of shades and how there is literally something for everyone/every skin tone. Like I said, I have all of the matte ones, even the crazier shades like Bittersweet, Crush and Bang and all I do to make sure they don’t look crazy on my lighter skin tone is use a less dense/diffused brush and the tiniest amount and blend blend blend! The affect is always beautiful and I️ love having these in my collection. They are unique and high quality... Basically what anyone can expect from Urban Decay!
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Review for: Score more...
This is the first blush that I felt comfortable wearing on an everyday basis with minimal makeup! It's blends in effortlessly on the skin and really does give a flush from within look. The fine shimmers are barely detectable on the skin, and the color selection is phenomenal. This product really deserves more recognition. I gifted this to my mom and aunt and they both loved it.
Sampositivity N.
Los Angeles
Review for: Obsessed more...
Urban Decay blushes are one of my favorite blush formulas. I love Mac blush too :) this one lives up to their long-wear ; I can usually get a solid morning to evening of wear out of them. I own bubblegum pink that's great for everyday wear,  If you're looking for a blush that will last throughout the day, definitely give this a try and I promise you wont be disappointed.
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
Review for: Bittersweet, Obsessed more...
Urban Decay blushes are easily one of my favorite blush formulas. They're insanely pigmented, and one of the only blushes I've ever tried that actually lives up to their long-wear claim; I can usually get a solid 8-10 hours of wear out of them. I own two colors - Obsessed is a bubblegum pink that's great for everyday wear, and Bittersweet is a bright purple that's a really fun color for days when I'm feeling adventurous. These blushes are VERY pigmented and it's easy to overdo them, so definitely apply them with a light hand. I'm used to working with more buildable blush formulas and it took me a couple rounds of clown-makeup cheeks to figure out how to work with these blushes. If you're looking for a colorful blush that will last throughout the day, definitely give these a try!
Sabrina K.
Dallas
Review for: Rapture more...
This is a more recent purchase for me... and from the beginning I have loved the packaging.
However, I’ve struggled with the formula of this blush... it is pigmented but with a more shimmery finish, and I also can have a hard time blending it out. Still this product is very long wearing and something I’m willing to keep experimenting with!
Madison A.
Lockport, NY
Review for: Fetish more...
I have been searching for the perfect blush and saw this was on sale and I am absolutely in love! The color is perfect and it literally lasts all day! It is super pigmented and beautiful! I will never use a different blush again!
Dominique D.
Review for: Bittersweet more...
My new favorite blush!! I love how the color stays just as vibrant all day! I wouldn’t have gotten it had it not been on sale but I am glad I did. Bittersweet, a bright purple is great for when I wanna add a little extra to my everyday work look
Natalie L.
ALHAMBRA, CA
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude) more...
I have a FETISH for Urban Decay blushes. I love it! Let's talk. In terms of shades, their blushes are all gorgeous hues, and all look slightly different but not unnervingly so on different skin tones. For the most part, all work well with my complexion, and all apply on creamily and smoothly. They're easy to blend and effortless to layer on without looking too cakey, especially Fetish. There's a slight sheen to the matte blush that accentuates the apples of your cheeks, almost as bronzer would. In fact, I often forgo bronzer when I use this blush! I'm excited to try out a variety of these blushes, as I've currently only tried 3.... UD, help a girl out?
Gielle K.
Review for: Video, Rapture more...
Rapture and Video are my favorite UD blushes. They blend like a dream, are pigmented, and last forever on the cheeks. Video is matte and rapture has a beautiful sheen to it. Even as a really fair person, I rock Rapture. It looks beautiful, especially in winter.  Highly recommend!
Carley T.
Elkton, TN
How is the pigmentation with this blush?
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
How shimmery is this? Will it look good on fair skin? How long does this last ? Thank you!
Does it blend easily?
Erika W.
Allen, TX
Do you apply this with your fingers or a normal brush?
adjmi r.