Brianda O.
I have a love-hate relationship with this product. While I love the color payoff for these blushes I don't feel it's an everyday type of blush. It tends to be a bit dramatic for my taste so I use it on occasions when I'm trying to achieve a dramatic makeup look or if I'm really trying to make my cheeks pop. The pigment is really strong so you have to be careful when applying if you don't wanna end up with super pink cheeks. It also has some sort of "glitter" to it which I'm not a huge fan of; It can look a bit speckled or chunky for the cheeks if not blended well.

This product isnt for everyone but can be a great addition to your makeup collection for those days when you're feeling just a little bit extra😘