BY URBAN DECAY

Want a sexy, lit-from-within glow that will make ‘em wonder if you spent the weekend in a secret love den? Fake a perfect flush with our Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush. Like the lingering effects of a romantic rendezvous, Afterglow won’t quit. Wait until you feel it. Lightweight yet luxurious, Afterglow has a soft, creamy texture that always applies beautifully. Our extremely blendable, finely milled formula goes on sheer and provides EIGHT long hours of wearable, streak-free color. The lineup? A range of scintillating shades…some with a matte finish, and others with a hint of shimmer. From pink to mauve to red-orange, there’s something for everyone.

We finely milled the right balance of coated powders and pigments to create Afterglow’s perfect, super-soft texture. This method results in color that glides on effortlessly and blends beautifully (without the powdery buildup of cheaper formulas). We also infused the formula with light-diffusing pigments to enhance and perfect the skin.

Not only does Afterglow look amazing on the skin, but you’ll look good using it. Our gorgeous, custom gunmetal compact features a see-through fishnet “UD” cutout on the lid (so you can easily see the right shade without opening the compact).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

BANG:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

BITTERSWEET:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

CRUSH:

IIsoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

FETISH:

Isoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

INDECENT:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake).

KINKY:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6).

OBSESSED:

Isoeicosane , Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

QUICKIE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

QUIVER:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

RAPTURE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

SCORE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

VIDEO:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)

• This product looks amazing. Has anyone tried it and is it...1 Answers
  • How pink is this!! Is it the right shade for everyone ??1 Answers
  • How long wearing is this? I'm always hesitant to try over...1 Answers
Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush
  • "love this matte finish blush. i have the color rapture and it is the perfect mauve pink for my fair skin." in 162 reviews
Brenna C.
Rochester
Review for: Fetish more...
I absolutely love this blush. It’s one of my staples for sure! Super pigmented and lasts a long time. Love this shade to!! It’s buildable but is also full coverage on its own. Highly recommend if your looking for a new blush to try.
Mari P.
Naples , FL
Review for: Urban Decay Afterglow 8 Hour Powder Blush more...
Loving this! It’s very soft and it has a nice lasting colorful shade. It will last you for months, The only issue I can’t find my shade anymore. But everything else about Kat von d I love! Please buy it!
Shawna A.
Bradenton , FL
Review for: Rapture, Obsessed, Video, Bittersweet, Quiver more...
I have every single matte shade of this blush. I absolutely love the formula. I’m sure the shimmery shades are nice as well but I have oily skin and some pores on my cheeks and I prefer to not highlight or exacerbate those issues so I don’t typically go for shimmery/glittery blushes. These really pack a pinch pigment-wise, but they are soft and easy to blend and they last a long time on the skin. I also love the range of shades and how there is literally something for everyone/every skin tone. Like I said, I have all of the matte ones, even the crazier shades like Bittersweet, Crush and Bang and all I do to make sure they don’t look crazy on my lighter skin tone is use a less dense/diffused brush and the tiniest amount and blend blend blend! The affect is always beautiful and I️ love having these in my collection. They are unique and high quality... Basically what anyone can expect from Urban Decay!
Nhat H.
sugar land, TX
Review for: Score more...
This is the first blush that I felt comfortable wearing on an everyday basis with minimal makeup! It's blends in effortlessly on the skin and really does give a flush from within look. The fine shimmers are barely detectable on the skin, and the color selection is phenomenal. This product really deserves more recognition. I gifted this to my mom and aunt and they both loved it.
Gema H.
This blusher that I present to you is the tone QUIVER (medium red) with cold and bluish reflections and a matte satin finish.
One touch of the brush will be enough to get it to blend into your skin.
I personally prefer to apply it with the Beauty Blender so I get more juiciness on my cheeks.
It is of very good pigmentation and durability. Its texture is cream, without becoming so, which makes it nothing dusty.

With this Afterglow by Urban Decay you will look amazing and you will feel good using it!
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
Review for: Bittersweet, Obsessed more...
Urban Decay blushes are easily one of my favorite blush formulas. They're insanely pigmented, and one of the only blushes I've ever tried that actually lives up to their long-wear claim; I can usually get a solid 8-10 hours of wear out of them. I own two colors - Obsessed is a bubblegum pink that's great for everyday wear, and Bittersweet is a bright purple that's a really fun color for days when I'm feeling adventurous. These blushes are VERY pigmented and it's easy to overdo them, so definitely apply them with a light hand. I'm used to working with more buildable blush formulas and it took me a couple rounds of clown-makeup cheeks to figure out how to work with these blushes. If you're looking for a colorful blush that will last throughout the day, definitely give these a try!
Jessica C.
Review for: Quickie more...
I was gifted a sample of the shade Quickie in the Afterglow Glide-On Cheek Tint formula and absolutely loved it! However, when I went to buy a full-sized version of it, it was like I dreamt up the product because it was nowhere to be found--not in Quickie, not in any color at all. It was a ghost! Fortunately, I did find the shade in a powder blush. The color is so, so lovely and flattering on my skin tone; it's a blue-based pink that looks like Barbie's bubblegum fantasy in the pan, but can be applied sheer for that youthful, fresh, I-totally-just-exercised flush. No complaints about the formula; as for staying power, I normally spray myself down with fixative when working with powders and I try to avoid wearing makeup for longer than 8 hours, so...it's great for the way I use it.
abby k.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Rapture more...
So I purchased this thinking it would be a pink colored blush and it turned out being more of a purple color with darker tones. I think this color would look 10x better on someone with a darker complexion. It blended well and packaging is BEAUTIFUL. But they need to change the color pictured on the back because it is lighter than the blush color inside the compact.
Janet V.
Beaverton
Review for: Rapture more...
Literally my favorite blush! I have medium tan skin and it looks so good on me!! I get compliments all the time... I love how the purple undertone looks on my skin. I rotate between this one and the tart doll face :)  they are both super blendable and stay on very long :)
Amanda J.
Review for: Obsessed more...
The packaging is nice! There are so many blush shades to choose from. I think anyone could find their perfect shade. I love the pigmentation. This blush looks wonderful on my skin and goes on smoothly. This blush doesn’t look caky on my skin which I experience with most blushes. The formula is amazing and isn’t chalky like other blushes. Overall, this is a great blush and definitely worth every dollar spent.
Carley T.
Elkton , TN
How is the pigmentation with this blush?
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
How shimmery is this? Will it look good on fair skin? How long does this last ? Thank you!
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Erika W.
Allen, TX
Do you apply this with your fingers or a normal brush?
Lorena M.