BY URBAN DECAY #9 in Blush

Want a sexy, lit-from-within glow that will make ‘em wonder if you spent the weekend in a secret love den? Fake a perfect flush with our Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush. Like the lingering effects of a romantic rendezvous, Afterglow won’t quit. Wait until you feel it. Lightweight yet luxurious, Afterglow has a soft, creamy texture that always applies beautifully. Our extremely blendable, finely milled formula goes on sheer and provides EIGHT long hours of wearable, streak-free color. The lineup? A range of scintillating shades…some with a matte finish, and others with a hint of shimmer. From pink to mauve to red-orange, there’s something for everyone.

We finely milled the right balance of coated powders and pigments to create Afterglow’s perfect, super-soft texture. This method results in color that glides on effortlessly and blends beautifully (without the powdery buildup of cheaper formulas). We also infused the formula with light-diffusing pigments to enhance and perfect the skin.

Not only does Afterglow look amazing on the skin, but you’ll look good using it. Our gorgeous, custom gunmetal compact features a see-through fishnet “UD” cutout on the lid (so you can easily see the right shade without opening the compact).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

BANG:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

BITTERSWEET:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

CRUSH:

IIsoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

FETISH:

Isoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

INDECENT:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake).

KINKY:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6).

OBSESSED:

Isoeicosane , Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

QUICKIE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

QUIVER:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

RAPTURE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

SCORE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

VIDEO:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)

• How long wearing is this? I'm always hesitant to try overpriced b...1 Answers
  • where can I buy it?3 Answers
  • Do you apply this with your fingers or a normal brush?3 Answers
Reviews (1988)
Buy on Sephora
Marwa S.
Review for: Crush (medium pink), Fetish (medium pink nude), Score (medium pink peach w/touch of shimmer), Rapture more...
Urban Decay blush formula is one of the best in the market in terms of longevity and blend-ability. I think those blushes are the best products from Urban Decay. The formula is totally different from the naked flush palettes. I’m wondering why people don’t talk about them. The packaging on them is very sleek and luxurious. I saw those blushes at Ulta last year and picked up a couple of their shimmery shades ( score, and rupture). I tried them and I fell in love. Then, I went back to Ulta and picked up two matte shades (fetich, and crush).
The matte colors are more like satiny and the shimmery ones are more luminous and glowy. The pigmentation of the lighter shades is semi sheer to sheer but they are buildable. On the other hand the pigmentation on the richer shades is semi opaque to opaque.
Those powders are soft with silky consistency that may kick up some excess powder in the pan but they perform better buffed and blended on the cheeks. If I put those blushes that I own in order from the best to the least performing, crush and rapture will be on the top, then fetich, and the least performing is score. I’ve noticed that the shimmers on score get separated and almost not noticeably during the day. It also takes a little more time to blend but this shade color is so beautiful on the fair complexion. It’s a coral color with pink under tone. All the shades that I own are warm colors and they all lasted on my cheeks for 8 hours as claimed by the brand.
Natalie K.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude), Score (medium pink peach w/touch of shimmer), Rapture, Obsessed, Quickie (bright pink - blue based), Video, Crush (medium pink), Indecent (light peachy nude), Bittersweet, Kinky more...
I own this blush in every color, but 2 of them. Trust me on this, I've tried and continue to try all kinds of blushes and brands, but I continually go back and reach for my Urban Decay After Glow. This blush is pigmented while being build-able; you can wear it sheer or very heavy. I believe it works on all skin tones (minus certain colors that wouldn't look okay on specific undertones) there is a color for everyone. The blush promises 8 hours, but it lasts me all day, including longer than Too Faced's 16 hour blushes which were previously my favorite. I don't understand how this blush doesn't get more praise, it is highly underrated. If Urban Decay was smart they'd do something to rebrand it to the beauty gurus to get people's attention.... or maybe not because I need the last two colors, Haha. The packaging is really heavy duty and I think it's really cool. Yes, I will fully admit packaging causes me to gravitate towards products, but if the contents are no good I won't be a sucker. When I love the product and the packaging is great; it makes me feel luxurious when I reach for it. Silly? Yes. Vain? Probably, but makeup is all about making us feel good and creative. Anyway I cannot recommend this more! I'm not sure if they are repackaging it or discontinuing it, but I'm sad to see it not available at stores anymore. For some reason they seem to be phasing it out, which is a big mistake. Please bring it back, Urban Decay!
Shawna A.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude), Rapture, Obsessed, Quickie (bright pink - blue based), Bang (bright orange red), Video, Crush (medium pink), Indecent (light peachy nude), Bittersweet, Quiver more...
I have every single matte shade of this blush. I absolutely love the formula. I’m sure the shimmery shades are nice as well but I have oily skin and some pores on my cheeks and I prefer to not highlight or exacerbate those issues so I don’t typically go for shimmery/glittery blushes. These really pack a pinch pigment-wise, but they are soft and easy to blend and they last a long time on the skin. I also love the range of shades and how there is literally something for everyone/every skin tone. Like I said, I have all of the matte ones, even the crazier shades like Bittersweet, Crush and Bang and all I do to make sure they don’t look crazy on my lighter skin tone is use a less dense/diffused brush and the tiniest amount and blend blend blend! The affect is always beautiful and I️ love having these in my collection. They are unique and high quality... Basically what anyone can expect from Urban Decay!
Cassandra N.
Plymouth, MA
Review for: Score more...
To start, I have to give the benefit of the doubt that this particular color and formula may not be reflective of the rest of the line. However, this was a big disappointment to me. I love UD and am pretty loyal to them, but this blush was a miss.
The color is so pretty. I was drawn to it for its shade and thought the gold sparkle was more subtle than Nars 0rgasm (I just don't like sparkle in blush, I'd rather build with my own highlighters). When I applied it at home I found that this blend is very dry and dusty, but not exactly easy to take off the pan. The sparkle doesn't distribute evenly. The color doesn't last 8 hours without a primer. I had to apply a few layers to get to the shade I was looking for, but it looked pretty nice when built up. I use it from time to time and don't hate it, but I'd gravitate towards a creamier formula next time.
Sampositivity N.
Los Angeles
Review for: Obsessed more...
Urban Decay blushes are one of my favorite blush formulas. I love Mac blush too :) this one lives up to their long-wear ; I can usually get a solid morning to evening of wear out of them. I own bubblegum pink that's great for everyday wear,  If you're looking for a blush that will last throughout the day, definitely give this a try and I promise you wont be disappointed.
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
Review for: Bittersweet, Obsessed more...
Urban Decay blushes are easily one of my favorite blush formulas. They're insanely pigmented, and one of the only blushes I've ever tried that actually lives up to their long-wear claim; I can usually get a solid 8-10 hours of wear out of them. I own two colors - Obsessed is a bubblegum pink that's great for everyday wear, and Bittersweet is a bright purple that's a really fun color for days when I'm feeling adventurous. These blushes are VERY pigmented and it's easy to overdo them, so definitely apply them with a light hand. I'm used to working with more buildable blush formulas and it took me a couple rounds of clown-makeup cheeks to figure out how to work with these blushes. If you're looking for a colorful blush that will last throughout the day, definitely give these a try!
Natalie F.
Alhambra, CA
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude) more...
I have a FETISH for Urban Decay blushes. I love it! Let's talk. In terms of shades, their blushes are all gorgeous hues, and all look slightly different but not unnervingly so on different skin tones. For the most part, all work well with my complexion, and all apply on creamily and smoothly. They're easy to blend and effortless to layer on without looking too cakey, especially Fetish. There's a slight sheen to the matte blush that accentuates the apples of your cheeks, almost as bronzer would. In fact, I often forgo bronzer when I use this blush! I'm excited to try out a variety of these blushes, as I've currently only tried 3.... UD, help a girl out?
Gielle K.
Review for: Video, Rapture more...
Rapture and Video are my favorite UD blushes. They blend like a dream, are pigmented, and last forever on the cheeks. Video is matte and rapture has a beautiful sheen to it. Even as a really fair person, I rock Rapture. It looks beautiful, especially in winter.  Highly recommend!
Priscilla G.
Review for: Other more...
I love this product. It is very light weight. It lasts a while. I do not feel cakey when I use it. I love how smooth it is and how easy it is to layer on top of other make up. It is true to color and I make sure I purchase for friends and family who are searching for a good product.
Alana C.
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude) more...
I actually really liked this blush.. I was a bit intimidated by the shade choices but decided to go for it and MAN. Do I LOVE the formula!! It's so soft and blends out so nicely. I'm personally pretty pale so I picked up just the lighter pink, but they also had more adventurous shades which I thought was so nice for those who like them!! I certainly didn't have to dip my brush in it too much.. I got really nice pay off with the blush! I suggest checking it out! Especially if you have medium-dark skin tone
Carley T.
Ardmore , AL
How is the pigmentation with this blush?
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
How shimmery is this? Will it look good on fair skin? How long does this last ? Thank you!
Does it blend easily?
Lorena M.
Houston , TX
Is that too shine?
Erika W.
Allen, TX
Do you apply this with your fingers or a normal brush?