BY URBAN DECAY #34 in Blush

Want a sexy, lit-from-within glow that will make ‘em wonder if you spent the weekend in a secret love den? Fake a perfect flush with our Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush. Like the lingering effects of a romantic rendezvous, Afterglow won’t quit. Wait until you feel it. Lightweight yet luxurious, Afterglow has a soft, creamy texture that always applies beautifully. Our extremely blendable, finely milled formula goes on sheer and provides EIGHT long hours of wearable, streak-free color. The lineup? A range of scintillating shades…some with a matte finish, and others with a hint of shimmer. From pink to mauve to red-orange, there’s something for everyone.

We finely milled the right balance of coated powders and pigments to create Afterglow’s perfect, super-soft texture. This method results in color that glides on effortlessly and blends beautifully (without the powdery buildup of cheaper formulas). We also infused the formula with light-diffusing pigments to enhance and perfect the skin.

Not only does Afterglow look amazing on the skin, but you’ll look good using it. Our gorgeous, custom gunmetal compact features a see-through fishnet “UD” cutout on the lid (so you can easily see the right shade without opening the compact).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

BANG:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

BITTERSWEET:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

CRUSH:

IIsoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

FETISH:

Isoeicosane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

INDECENT:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake).

KINKY:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6).

OBSESSED:

Isoeicosane , Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

QUICKIE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

QUIVER:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

RAPTURE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

SCORE:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

VIDEO:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)

• This product looks amazing. Has anyone tried it and is it good.1 Answers
  • How long wearing is this? I'm always hesitant to try overpriced b...1 Answers
  • where can I buy it?3 Answers
Reviews (2045)
  • "love this matte finish blush. i have the color rapture and it is the perfect mauve pink for my fair skin." in 162 reviews
Shawna A.
Bradenton , FL
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude), Rapture, Obsessed, Quickie (bright pink - blue based), Bang (bright orange red), Video, Crush (medium pink), Indecent (light peachy nude), Bittersweet, Quiver more...
I have every single matte shade of this blush. I absolutely love the formula. I’m sure the shimmery shades are nice as well but I have oily skin and some pores on my cheeks and I prefer to not highlight or exacerbate those issues so I don’t typically go for shimmery/glittery blushes. These really pack a pinch pigment-wise, but they are soft and easy to blend and they last a long time on the skin. I also love the range of shades and how there is literally something for everyone/every skin tone. Like I said, I have all of the matte ones, even the crazier shades like Bittersweet, Crush and Bang and all I do to make sure they don’t look crazy on my lighter skin tone is use a less dense/diffused brush and the tiniest amount and blend blend blend! The affect is always beautiful and I️ love having these in my collection. They are unique and high quality... Basically what anyone can expect from Urban Decay!
Sampositivity N.
Los Angeles
Review for: Obsessed more...
Urban Decay blushes are one of my favorite blush formulas. I love Mac blush too :) this one lives up to their long-wear ; I can usually get a solid morning to evening of wear out of them. I own bubblegum pink that's great for everyday wear,  If you're looking for a blush that will last throughout the day, definitely give this a try and I promise you wont be disappointed.
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
Review for: Bittersweet, Obsessed more...
Urban Decay blushes are easily one of my favorite blush formulas. They're insanely pigmented, and one of the only blushes I've ever tried that actually lives up to their long-wear claim; I can usually get a solid 8-10 hours of wear out of them. I own two colors - Obsessed is a bubblegum pink that's great for everyday wear, and Bittersweet is a bright purple that's a really fun color for days when I'm feeling adventurous. These blushes are VERY pigmented and it's easy to overdo them, so definitely apply them with a light hand. I'm used to working with more buildable blush formulas and it took me a couple rounds of clown-makeup cheeks to figure out how to work with these blushes. If you're looking for a colorful blush that will last throughout the day, definitely give these a try!
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
Review for: Rapture more...
This quickly became my favorite blush. I was afraid it was going to be too purple for my skin which is normally pale but this really brightened me up! It was reasonably pigmented with a light sheer glimmer. My only con on it is it too along with the foundations, doesn’t last long.
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
Review for: Video more...
Beautiful pigmented powder blush. Applies beautifully without picking up too much on the brush. Doesn’t have fallout or kickback from dipping your brush in which is excellent. This color in particular is the perfect neutral tone and I wear it often. Never blotchy and melts with your bronzer and highlight seamlessly.
Natalie L.
Alhambra, CA
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude) more...
I have a FETISH for Urban Decay blushes. I love it! Let's talk. In terms of shades, their blushes are all gorgeous hues, and all look slightly different but not unnervingly so on different skin tones. For the most part, all work well with my complexion, and all apply on creamily and smoothly. They're easy to blend and effortless to layer on without looking too cakey, especially Fetish. There's a slight sheen to the matte blush that accentuates the apples of your cheeks, almost as bronzer would. In fact, I often forgo bronzer when I use this blush! I'm excited to try out a variety of these blushes, as I've currently only tried 3.... UD, help a girl out?
Gielle K.
Review for: Video, Rapture more...
Rapture and Video are my favorite UD blushes. They blend like a dream, are pigmented, and last forever on the cheeks. Video is matte and rapture has a beautiful sheen to it. Even as a really fair person, I rock Rapture. It looks beautiful, especially in winter.  Highly recommend!
Janet V.
Beaverton
Review for: Rapture more...
Literally my favorite blush! I have medium tan skin and it looks so good on me!! I get compliments all the time... I love how the purple undertone looks on my skin. I rotate between this one and the tart doll face :)  they are both super blendable and stay on very long :)
Jessierene O.
Tracy, CA
Review for: Bang more...
One of my favorite blush! You might think orange is a weird color but it’s really good! It pops and give u that glowing natural blush! I broke mine but i fix it with an alcohol and now it looks like this. Not so bad right? Looks great to me!!
Alana C.
Review for: Fetish (medium pink nude) more...
I actually really liked this blush.. I was a bit intimidated by the shade choices but decided to go for it and MAN. Do I LOVE the formula!! It's so soft and blends out so nicely. I'm personally pretty pale so I picked up just the lighter pink, but they also had more adventurous shades which I thought was so nice for those who like them!! I certainly didn't have to dip my brush in it too much.. I got really nice pay off with the blush! I suggest checking it out! Especially if you have medium-dark skin tone
Carley T.
Elkton, TN
How is the pigmentation with this blush?
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
How shimmery is this? Will it look good on fair skin? How long does this last ? Thank you!
Does it blend easily?
Lorena M.
Houston , TX
Is that too shine?
Erika W.
Allen, TX
Do you apply this with your fingers or a normal brush?