Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#11 in Eyeshadow

A jewel-toned collection with 10 sultry shades of Urban Decay eye shadow. With late-night rendezvous in mind, Urban Decay created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for wherever the night takes you. This jewel-toned palette feautres 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow including seven just-released colors and three cult favorites that no beauty junkie should be without. Amp up your eye looks with these shade-shifting duo tones and metallic shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic Urban Decay colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift), and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all. Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That's the inspiration behind this palette. It has everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones, including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them, this palette is full of possibilities. Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, the Afterdark Palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend, and smudge with the compact precision end, and then use the small eye shadow brush end to apply color all over the lid or in the crease of the eye. Each eye shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eye shadow in Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift), Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift), Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper), Sinful (metallic golden amber), Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift), Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift), Lounge (brick red satin with green shift), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift) - Small double-ended eye shadow brush

Photos (51)
Ashton R.
Ashton R.
Overland Park, KS

I purchased Afterdark from Sephora. I was extremely satisfied with the colors, pigment to each shadow, and the eye shadow brush it comes with. I am obsessed with the shimmer in each shadow, they look amazing in natural light and under flash.
Fallon Z.
Fallon Z.

Just got this palette and I'm totally in love! It comes with 10 (9 of which are new) metallic, jewel toned, shade shifting shadows that are highly pigmented and super pigmented. They are the perfect accent/main color for your lid!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

One of my all time favorite palettes. 5 stars isnt even enough. The quality of urban decay is always mind blowing. The colors are so bold and pigmented, even the lighter ones. They blend together so well, i dont think its even possible to use urban decay and have your makeup turn out blotchy. Such fun colors and combinations to try with the after dark palette, but another one of my favorite things is getting to play with the super cool reflective case that this palette comes in!!!!
Linae B.
Linae B.
Richmond, VA

TOO FACED AFTER DARK PALETTE IS LITERALLY THE MOST AMAZING EYESHADOW PALETTE THAT I OWN😭💖 THE COLORS ARE SO PIGMENTED AND CREAMY! I HIGHLY SUGGEST BUYING THIS❤️😍
Malena R.
Malena R.
Henrietta, NY

This palette is great for going out. I love how the shadows are like two shadows in one. I used this product every time I go out. Very pigmented.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.

This palette is crazy beautiful! The pigment is so smooth and feels like butter... This is not your every day type palette, but i think its perfect for a pop of color ! I am just very impressed with this palette, urban decay hit a home run with this one!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

Love love love this pallet! Great for wet or dry application and the colors are fierce! My absolute favorite color featured in this pallet would be the color Druggie. It is a dazzling shade of purple! Must buy!
Berenika Z.
Berenika Z.
Buffalo Grove, IL

I hate giving 5 stars, but really the colors are fantastic. You can build and layer to achieve whatever look you want. NO, this is NOT just for nighttime or evening looks. You can start soft and pretty and build intensities.... but let's have some fun ladies!
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL

Holy Canoli did they hit the nail on the head with this one! Which doesn't surprise me because everything Urban Decay produces is high quality. Their duo-chromes are fabulous and the shadows blend like a dream. If you don't have this palette you're missing out!!
REBEKAH L.
REBEKAH L.
Detroit, MI

I'm absolutely in love with this palette! Even on work days just using it lightly over my normal eyeshadow look has gotten me so many compliments! They stand alone and blend beautifully as well! I feel there's no reason not to have it - it's even made my full spectrum palette more wearable....if it goes on clearance I'm first inline to buy a back up!
Apryl C.
Apryl C.

Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA

Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane

This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Karen M.
Karen M.
Raleigh, NC

is it a good value for the money?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA

Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes

Join Now