BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

With late-night rendezvous in mind, we created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for night owls. This jewel-toned collection contains 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow—seven NEW and three cult favorites no UD junkie should be without.

Amp up your look with shade-shifting duotones and metallized shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic UD colors to new shades, this palette has it all.

Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That’s the inspiration behind our Afterdark Palette. It’s got everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones (including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them), this palette is full of possibilities.

Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, this palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend and smudge with the compact precision brush, and use the small eyeshadow brush to apply color all over the lid or in the crease.

Every Eyeshadow shade features our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™—for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Calcium Sodium Borosilicate

• Who has the Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette and what do ...1 Answers
Jordanne O.
Pemberton, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette is one of my fave products!! I can't get over the blendability and buttery softness of this palette! The jewel tones are everything! It also gives an array of lights and darks and brights and neutrals and cools and warms! I need a backup of this! The price point is fair too, not too expensive! Love it! @myobsessionsblog
Liz R.
Used Paralyzed on my eyeshadow look and on my water line super pigmented and the colors apply really well and have minimum to no fall out love this palette the colors are amazing.
Goldilocks 🌈.
900470
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this palette ! the colors are pigmented , very , very long lasting ! I love the package and the eye brush so much !! I think it s worth the money ! I definetly will buy again this palette ! 💋Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette 🎨
Kayla W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all time favorite palettes. 5 stars isnt even enough. The quality of urban decay is always mind blowing. The colors are so bold and pigmented, even the lighter ones. They blend together so well, i dont think its even possible to use urban decay and have your makeup turn out blotchy. Such fun colors and combinations to try with the after dark palette, but another one of my favorite things is getting to play with the super cool reflective case that this palette comes in!!!!
Ashton R.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased Afterdark from Sephora. I was extremely satisfied with the colors, pigment to each shadow, and the eye shadow brush it comes with. I am obsessed with the shimmer in each shadow, they look amazing in natural light and under flash.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just got this palette and I'm totally in love! It comes with 10 (9 of which are new) metallic, jewel toned, shade shifting shadows that are highly pigmented and super pigmented. They are the perfect accent/main color for your lid!
Maria P.
North Miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette has an amazing color combination that does blend well. Very
fun for going out or date night. Pigmentation is better for the darker shades
in my opinion. There isn't much fallout. I love the color Lounge and it seems
to blend well with anything. Not a great palette for everyday and going to
work. But a great palette for party nights. As for the staying ability. If you
have a good eyeshadow primer it will last all day. Really remarkable. The
packaging is fantastic. i love this palette. My only complaint is that i wish
the brush was better quality. Had to use another brush or two to get a good
application.
Sadia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great colorful palette to have in any makeup collection. I love using this palette when I need some inspiration. The shadows blend nicely and can be foiled using a medium.
Ashley C.
Love love love this pallet! Great for wet or dry application and the colors are fierce! My absolute favorite color featured in this pallet would be the color Druggie. It is a dazzling shade of purple! Must buy!
Malena R.
Henrietta, NY
This palette is great for going out. I love how the shadows are like two shadows in one. I used this product every time I go out. Very pigmented.
Apryl C.
Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Lamont , CA
Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Karen M.
Raleigh, Nc
is it a good value for the money?
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes