Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#131 in Eyeshadow

A jewel-toned collection with 10 sultry shades of Urban Decay eye shadow. With late-night rendezvous in mind, Urban Decay created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for wherever the night takes you. This jewel-toned palette feautres 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow including seven just-released colors and three cult favorites that no beauty junkie should be without. Amp up your eye looks with these shade-shifting duo tones and metallic shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic Urban Decay colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift), and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all. Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That's the inspiration behind this palette. It has everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones, including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them, this palette is full of possibilities. Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, the Afterdark Palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend, and smudge with the compact precision end, and then use the small eye shadow brush end to apply color all over the lid or in the crease of the eye. Each eye shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eye shadow in Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift), Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift), Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper), Sinful (metallic golden amber), Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift), Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift), Lounge (brick red satin with green shift), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift) - Small double-ended eye shadow brush

Photos (39)
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Brookhaven, MS

Saw this in Ulta and the color pay off is WEAK. I love when Urban Decay releases new products, but this was a miss for me.
Marcela C.
Marcela C.
Toronto

I am very, very happy with this palette! I have enjoyed it and have found myself venturing more from my comfort zone of neutral eyeshadow looks. The shimmers are richly pigmented and the colors are new and exciting.The texture is buttery and has some but limited fallout. My favorites are scene, druggie and backfire. My least favorite is lounge, just because it does not suit my skin tone. Overall, a great palette with great pigmentation and is worth a good buy.
Vicky S.
Vicky S.

Their colors are very striking contrasts very well with the skin they are very durable I really recommend them
Piper P.
Piper P.

I'm a huge urban decay fan , and just love make up palettes in general because it's so much easier to keep everything organized. I tested the colors out and I love them. Can't wait to create new looks with them.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Olympia, WA

I am in love with this palette. I have been able to create quite a few different looks with this palette that  I loved and love using the bright shades to pop a bit of color to brighten neutral looks. The shadows are buttery and pigmented, though as with any shadow, a good primer will really make these pop. I believe it is a perfect palette for everyone because it can be used for pops of color or to create more dramatic looks.Beautiful palette!
Rossana R.
Rossana R.

The best of the best. Suuuuuuuuper pigmented. Never fails. For every look. Its easy to blend it. Stay aaall daay
Elena G.
Elena G.
Moreno Valley, CA

I love this palllet very beautifal on the eyes the colors poo and give some shimmer have some matte but i love them sooo much
Jahzeel M.
Jahzeel M.
Beaverton, OR

Urban Decay siempre tiene unas excelentes paletas, no tengo mucho que decir acerca de ella. El pigmento es impresionante, es sencilla de aplicar, se mantiene en el párpado por más de 10 horas lo comprobé. Me agradan mucho los colores, soy fanática del maquillaje fuera de lo común y con ésta paleta son fascinantes los resultados
Kate T.
Kate T.
Saint John, NB

This is such a fun palette! The colors are super pigmented. They are all either satin or metallic. They are super creamy and just all around stunning. If you're looking to add some color into your eyeshadow collection, this is a must! I love wearing them all over the lid or under my lash line when I have a more neutral upper lid.
Renee W.
Renee W.
Seattle, WA

Really like this palette I love the pigment it has especially compared to the UD Full Spectrum palette I was very disappointed with the pigment it just wasn't there even with primer this palette was a good comeback love the colors and it lasted long.
Apryl C.
Apryl C.

Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA

Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane

This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA

Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes
Karen M.
Karen M.
Raleigh, NC

is it a good value for the money?

Join Now