BY URBAN DECAY

A jewel-toned collection with 10 sultry shades of Urban Decay eye shadow. With late-night rendezvous in mind, Urban Decay created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for wherever the night takes you. This jewel-toned palette feautres 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow including seven just-released colors and three cult favorites that no beauty junkie should be without. Amp up your eye looks with these shade-shifting duo tones and metallic shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic Urban Decay colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift), and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all. Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That's the inspiration behind this palette. It has everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones, including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them, this palette is full of possibilities. Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, the Afterdark Palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend, and smudge with the compact precision end, and then use the small eye shadow brush end to apply color all over the lid or in the crease of the eye. Each eye shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eye shadow in Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift), Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift), Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper), Sinful (metallic golden amber), Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift), Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift), Lounge (brick red satin with green shift), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift) - Small double-ended eye shadow brush

• Is this available at Sephora yet? 16 Answers
  • This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too ...6 Answers
  • Who has the Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette and what do yo...1 Answers
Payton D.
Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Absulutly love this product. I couldn't believe how amazed I was with the quality and how much product you get for the price! I would highly recommend this product and I will purchase again! Product last forever! Love it!!
Darlenny F.
Darlenny F.
corona, NY
Las paletas de sombra de urban decay son muy buena y tiene una excelente pimentacion y uno todo muy lindo la recomiendo.
Tori A.
Tori A.
Lake Ridge
I actually own this palette ! I love alll of the colors.. And I love on how pigmented these shadows are. Urban decay is just my absolute favorite makeup brand.
Daniela O.
Daniela O.
Oakland, CA
Urban Decay just knows how to make wonderful makeup products. The pigment is amazing and they're so metallic and shiny I cannot get over it. So easy to apply and easy to wear. Love all of their products
Fabiola B.
Fabiola B.
Doral, FL
This palette is just amazing. The colors are very pigmented and true to its definition. I'm a first timer and absolutely love it . My eyes are dark brown and they just shine a little more with these colors
Mary V.
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this palette! Each color swatches with so much pigment, looks even more amazing on! Price was great for a palette I use so often. It's one of my go tos! This palette makes your eyes pop and blends amazing! I would highly recommend to friends and family for sure!
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
I received this as a gift and absolutely love it! My mother-in-law purchased it at the Urban Decay store. It has every color of shimmer shadow that you would ever need. I find they apply best when you use your finger!
Aurora M.
Aurora M.
Love this palette but I don't use it enough. I really like the brush that came with it too. The eyeshadows are pretty pigmented. Kind of bought it because it was new.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Las cruces, NM
I reviewed the color lounge from Ipsy and totally fell in love with this eyeshadow. It's so rich and smooth, the pigment and payoff is amazing and lasts forever! The only thing i wish was different is the price (not enough to give anything less than 5 stars though).
Huda A.
Huda A.
Winnipeg, MB
I loveeeeee the colours in this palette! I purchased this from sephora and i've used it multiple times, however it is a little pricey! The packaging is stunning!! The shimmery theme of the colours give you a wide range of possible looks!
Apryl C.
Apryl C.
Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont , CA
Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes
Karen M.
Karen M.
Raleigh, Nc
is it a good value for the money?