BY URBAN DECAY #40 in Eyeshadow Palettes

With late-night rendezvous in mind, we created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for night owls. This jewel-toned collection contains 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow—seven NEW and three cult favorites no UD junkie should be without.

Amp up your look with shade-shifting duotones and metallized shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic UD colors to new shades, this palette has it all.

Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That’s the inspiration behind our Afterdark Palette. It’s got everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones (including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them), this palette is full of possibilities.

Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, this palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend and smudge with the compact precision brush, and use the small eyeshadow brush to apply color all over the lid or in the crease.

Every Eyeshadow shade features our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™—for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Calcium Sodium Borosilicate

• This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not to...6 Answers
  • Who has the Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette and what do ...1 Answers
Sarah H.
manchester
I feel like this palette is very appealing due to the packaging and the range of colours. The eye shadows are very pigmented and have a great colour pay of used wet or dry, they blend great. But I feel like you definitely need to use other palette along side his one to get a good look. I would recommend this palette for bold looks.
Courtney M.
Beijing
This was the first eyeshadow palette I ever brought, it was my favourite for a long time and the mirror is superb, such a good size! I don’t tend to grab for it as much anymore because all the shades are shimmers, it you like mattes then this palette probably isn’t for you but it works perfectly if you want a bit of lid shine!
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
This how it feels like the darker older sister of the moondust palette. Now of course that's not a bad thing at all because we need to have darker Shades that are still super glittery and pigmented and for that I am highly thankful to Urban Decay
Alexis B.
I really love this palette , it has a lovey range of beautiful colors from warm to cool. I personally think that three of the colors could be considered duo chrome , especially lounge. The shadows are very pigmented and soft/ creamy to the touch. I noticed very little to no fallout while applying!
Rachel B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this palette. Even though It has a couple repeats if you like shimmer and jewel tones this is a must color lasts and day and is wonderfully pigmented. Great to blend soft and creamy for a powder.
Sian B.
Germany
This is just a stunning work of act the pigments are great they blend well I love it if you looking for a pallete that you can use on daily wear then this is it
Lisa M.
Got this palette for Christmas and love it! All the colours are gorgeous and super pigmented and sparkly and blend on my eye super easy
Lydia May S.
Birmingham
I was bought this palette as a gift and I love it because colourful eyeshadow is definitely my thing. Despite the pigment not being as strong as other higher end palettes, it has got a great variety of shades and the pink and red shades look great together, definitely being my favourites. I would recommend using a shimmery/glitter eyeshadow primer to really make the colours pop.
Emily W.
De Pere, WI
LOVE this palette ! it’s definitely my go to. Pretty pricey but has lots of pigment! So worth buying! Just wish there were more colors for the price.
Laurenn G.
Taunton
LOVE LOVE LOVE! One of my favourite pallets I wish it was endless and free! Would buy it again shame it’s so expensive 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Apryl C.
Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Lamont , CA
Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes
Karen M.
Raleigh, Nc
is it a good value for the money?