Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#11 in Eyeshadow

A jewel-toned collection with 10 sultry shades of Urban Decay eye shadow. With late-night rendezvous in mind, Urban Decay created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for wherever the night takes you. This jewel-toned palette feautres 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow including seven just-released colors and three cult favorites that no beauty junkie should be without. Amp up your eye looks with these shade-shifting duo tones and metallic shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic Urban Decay colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift), and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all. Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That's the inspiration behind this palette. It has everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones, including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them, this palette is full of possibilities. Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, the Afterdark Palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend, and smudge with the compact precision end, and then use the small eye shadow brush end to apply color all over the lid or in the crease of the eye. Each eye shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eye shadow in Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift), Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift), Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper), Sinful (metallic golden amber), Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift), Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift), Lounge (brick red satin with green shift), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift) - Small double-ended eye shadow brush

Photos (46)
Dilven S.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA

was stuck between this pallette and a makeup forever pallette that had similiar colors. Im super happy about my choice :) These colors are extremely pigmented and vibrant but without being patchy. I Love the brush that comes with it! I don't even need to use primer with these bad boys, my fav shades are Lounge, Scene, and Fringe. The main concern I have with this palette is that it's all main colors. There are no crease/blending colors. It's a great palette to pair with a very neutral palette. I love it & would highly recommend it. 🙌🏽
Camren G.
Camren G.
Strandburg, SD

This palette is amazing. The colors are breathtaking and look awesome. They are shimmery and very appealing to the skin. A little pricey but still a great buy if you are willing to spend the extra money on it.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY

This is a beautiful palette that will complement all those neutrals we own! They blend well, the duochrome finish is lovely, and the colors are just so unique! An included brush is always nice too!
Angela G.
Angela G.
San Pablo, CA

No words can describe the love I have for this eyeshadow pallet! Long lasting vibrant colors and just amazing on every single skin tone! Perfect for any and every single occasion! When I buy eyeshadow pallets I never use all the colors, but I can truly and proudly say that I use every single color that this urban decay pallet has to offer! They're perfect!
Sienna P.
Sienna P.

I have been searching long for a palette that has bright bold (but elegant) colours that I can wear layer into a daytime office (to evening)look.  I love metallic/ duo chrome, but I'm not 25 anymore and also need some not too funky; I thought I had found my match in the URBAN DECAY After Dark palette. The colours swatched beautifully and fortunately did not have fallout, but took a lot of work to blend and pack on the pigment.  I absolutely loved the dark violet (druggie). I didn't love the seemingly more wearable sinful, off duty (neutrals).  Overall I only enjoyed some of the bolder colours (less than half the palette), so my search for a bold, yet functional palette still continues; unfortunately the limited edition UD palettes are a real hit or miss, that said I enjoy their permanent palettes.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Kissimmee, FL

Love this palette for a night out!!! The pigmentation is beyond amazing. Would recommend this palette to anyone
Wanida K.
Wanida K.

I am not going to lie the only reason I bought this palette was to have it. I don't find the shades appealing at all and they are all shimmers, and do not judge me on buying it because I love to collect makeup. The colors are nice and fun but I don't think you could complete a whole look with this, the pigmentation is very good when swatched with my fingers, but since the colors are not so appealing to me I haven't reached for it once to even use it.
Asly M.
Asly M.

me encantan las paletas de sombra de urban decay, con su variedad de colores y puedes elegir la paleta segun los colores de temporada
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Kissimmee, FL

I have this pallet and omg the colors are the best !
I'm in love with pallet !!! I bought two one for myself and one for a gift !! The pigmented on the pallet is great !!
The colors are super bold and beautiful

Give it 100
Malena R.
Malena R.
Henrietta, NY

This palette is great for going out. I love how the shadows are like two shadows in one. I used this product every time I go out. Very pigmented.
Apryl C.
Apryl C.

Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA

Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane

This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Karen M.
Karen M.
Raleigh, NC

is it a good value for the money?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA

Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes

Join Now