BY URBAN DECAY

A jewel-toned collection with 10 sultry shades of Urban Decay eye shadow. With late-night rendezvous in mind, Urban Decay created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for wherever the night takes you. This jewel-toned palette feautres 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow including seven just-released colors and three cult favorites that no beauty junkie should be without. Amp up your eye looks with these shade-shifting duo tones and metallic shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic Urban Decay colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift), and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all. Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That's the inspiration behind this palette. It has everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones, including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them, this palette is full of possibilities. Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, the Afterdark Palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend, and smudge with the compact precision end, and then use the small eye shadow brush end to apply color all over the lid or in the crease of the eye. Each eye shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eye shadow in Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift), Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift), Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper), Sinful (metallic golden amber), Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift), Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift), Lounge (brick red satin with green shift), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift) - Small double-ended eye shadow brush

• Is this available at Sephora yet? 16 Answers
  • This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too ...6 Answers
  • Who has the Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette and what do yo...1 Answers
Shawn R.
Shawn R.
Byfield, MA
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is near perfect. The formula is the best I've ever tried from Urban Decay. Practically all of the colors are beautifully pigmented, achieving full opacity with just a single brush stroke. The packaging is lovely with a rainbow reflective quality. My favorite colors are Altar, Scene, Sinful, Off Duty, and Paralyze.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
Very pigmented palette 🎨 absolutely love the colors great for the holidays and I can't live without this pallet is amazing urban decay his hit the mark again!!!!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
Omg! I was very unimpressed by this palette when I first heard about it to be honest. I have the UD Through The Looking Glass, Vice Reloaded XX, other colorful UD palettes in the past, etc. And this just didn't feel like it was something new that wasn't like the other 30 palettes I've bought in the last six months.
But of course, me being me. a collector of sorts. I just had to have it. With Sephoras awesome return policy there's really never any risk so why not.
Well im so happy I did. This palette is more than amazing! These new colors are absolutely gorgeous!
Every single one of these colors go on patchy at first swipe but once you build the color with a second layer or using a wet brush in the first place you get phenomenal pigmentation. There's a little bit of glitter fall out but nothing super noticeable by any means. These colors are super unique and of great quality. The blendability is decent and I love any change from the sea of boring brown neutrals we've been drowning in
Alessandra F.
Alessandra F.
Lima
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
Me encanta la paleta los colores que tienen son súper lindos y combinables ya que a mi no me gusta maquillarme pero los colores son básicos
Atlanta W.
Atlanta W.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
If you like bright colors, and metallic eyeshadows this is the palette for you. I got this as a birthday present not too long ago and I haven't used it much. I normally wear neutral colors daily, so I only get to use these colors when I'm feeling a little adventurous. The brush that it comes with is great! I actually use it very often in my other palettes that I have. As for the eyeshadows them selves, all of the colors go on smoothly and last all day!
Ionela G.
Ionela G.
San Marzano di San Giuseppe(TA) Italy
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
Is a limited edition pallet that I fell in love at first glance! The intense colors inside have stolen my eyes and my heart!It has a special pack. The cardboard box shows colors the ... rainbow effect. The box  shows the eyeshadows inside and the ingredients  for each.The pallet has the same design as the box, a wonderful  game of colores on a purple background. It's made of good quality plastic. ..perfect to be taken on vacation! At the same time, I must mention that it is a packaging where fingerprints can be seen!It has a magnetic closure and shows a great high quality mirror where the UD log is registered.The pallet presents 10 eyeshadow refill with 1.7 g each and a 24-month validity. The eyeshadow are made in the US. .. while the two-headed brush that comes with the pallet is made in China.As for eyeshadows we have: duocrome, shimmer and metallic. Are iconic colors for Urban Decay and new colors. From 10 eyeshadow 7 are new!The eyeshadows are very pigmented, but they are also very dusty, there is a lot of fall out while we use them, so my advice is to make eye makeup for the first time and after that face the makeup.
It's one of the most beautiful and best eyeshadow palettes that Urban Decay has created! ♥
Mila G.
Mila G.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
I love this palette because of it's versatility. You can combine the colors for a simple look OR you can go full blown glam. I always recommend this palette to my friends when they compliment my makeup.
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
Good palette but not super impressed with the pimentation or lack there of. I am a huge UD fan so this palette was kind of a miss for me, but I do really like the case.
devanshi p.
devanshi p.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
Good collection of colour with the tint of shimmer in it which make the ur eye pop up and look more artistic look...
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
This palette has incredible colors, flashy that fits any look. Ideal to use at night, good pigmentation lasts the evening. @influenster #urbandecay
Apryl C.
Apryl C.
Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes
Karen M.
Karen M.
Raleigh, Nc
is it a good value for the money?