BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

With late-night rendezvous in mind, we created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for night owls. This jewel-toned collection contains 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow—seven NEW and three cult favorites no UD junkie should be without.

Amp up your look with shade-shifting duotones and metallized shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic UD colors to new shades, this palette has it all.

Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That’s the inspiration behind our Afterdark Palette. It’s got everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones (including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them), this palette is full of possibilities.

Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, this palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend and smudge with the compact precision brush, and use the small eyeshadow brush to apply color all over the lid or in the crease.

Every Eyeshadow shade features our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™—for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Calcium Sodium Borosilicate

• Who has the Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette and what do ...1 Answers
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely Looooooove these colors. First, they are very pigmented and the packaging is nice. I have worn the shadows a couple times and I will say the payoff is great. I highly recommend this and you can create many looks.:)
Taline A.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pallet is really pretty I just don find myself using it all that often. The colors are super vibrant as shown in the picture and they blend well, but it's just not as versatile for me. It's beautiful though and applies well, which is important when considering a pallet.
Debbie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a stunning beautiful color selection in this palette this brand is incredible I love that it's cruelty free the pigment is unbeatable such a great color payoff so soft silky bright easy to blonde I can't say enough good things about this brand
Kristina C.
Quincy, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! This is my new favorite pallete. The colors are beautifully pigmented and are incredible for not only after dark looks but trust me they work for day looks too! I've been wearing it every day/night since I got it. I felt immidiately regret when I got it initially (I've been trying to subdue my pallette problem) but as soon as I took a test drive I fell in love. Totally worth it. This is the only pallette that I use and love every single color! If I were to add anything just for icing on the cake it would be a transition color. Otherwise, total perfection for me .
Shawn R.
Byfield, MA
This palette is near perfect. The formula is the best I've ever tried from Urban Decay. Practically all of the colors are beautifully pigmented, achieving full opacity with just a single brush stroke. The packaging is lovely with a rainbow reflective quality. My favorite colors are Altar, Scene, Sinful, Off Duty, and Paralyze.
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down the best palette UD has released in years! The colors are to die for and the formula is buttery smooth and glides right on. The metallic finish is absolutely stunning and looks great, day or night. The colors are incredibly blendable and fun to use together for a multidimensional look. I would recommend applying these shadows with a flat synthetic brush for best pigment pickup and impact. And for true lasting power, prime the lid with their Primer Potion and spritz a little All Nighter Spray on your brush before you dip into the pan.
Kerri M.
Calgary
These shadows are so beautiful. They are highly pigmented and have such an amazingly bright bold shimmering colors. Truly out of this world. I love love love this palette.
Carrie S.
Very pigmented palette 🎨 absolutely love the colors great for the holidays and I can't live without this pallet is amazing urban decay his hit the mark again!!!!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg! I was very unimpressed by this palette when I first heard about it to be honest. I have the UD Through The Looking Glass, Vice Reloaded XX, other colorful UD palettes in the past, etc. And this just didn't feel like it was something new that wasn't like the other 30 palettes I've bought in the last six months.
But of course, me being me. a collector of sorts. I just had to have it. With Sephoras awesome return policy there's really never any risk so why not.
Well im so happy I did. This palette is more than amazing! These new colors are absolutely gorgeous!
Every single one of these colors go on patchy at first swipe but once you build the color with a second layer or using a wet brush in the first place you get phenomenal pigmentation. There's a little bit of glitter fall out but nothing super noticeable by any means. These colors are super unique and of great quality. The blendability is decent and I love any change from the sea of boring brown neutrals we've been drowning in
Alessandra F.
Lima
Me encanta la paleta los colores que tienen son súper lindos y combinables ya que a mi no me gusta maquillarme pero los colores son básicos
Apryl C.
Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Lamont , CA
Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Karen M.
Raleigh, Nc
is it a good value for the money?
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes