Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#16 in Eyeshadow Palettes

A jewel-toned collection with 10 sultry shades of Urban Decay eye shadow. With late-night rendezvous in mind, Urban Decay created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for wherever the night takes you. This jewel-toned palette feautres 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow including seven just-released colors and three cult favorites that no beauty junkie should be without. Amp up your eye looks with these shade-shifting duo tones and metallic shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic Urban Decay colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift), and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all. Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That's the inspiration behind this palette. It has everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones, including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them, this palette is full of possibilities. Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, the Afterdark Palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend, and smudge with the compact precision end, and then use the small eye shadow brush end to apply color all over the lid or in the crease of the eye. Each eye shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eye shadow in Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift), Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift), Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper), Sinful (metallic golden amber), Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift), Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift), Lounge (brick red satin with green shift), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift) - Small double-ended eye shadow brush

Photos (60)
Lovisa H.
Lovisa H.
Springfield, OR

I hate this product. Urban Decay is officially dead to me which is sad because it used to be my favorite. This product as has more fallout than what actually stays on my eye. I have tried applying it with a ton of different eye primes and it still takes forever to build up enough, if creases and disappears throughout the day.
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Brookhaven, MS

Saw this in Ulta and the color pay off is WEAK. I love when Urban Decay releases new products, but this was a miss for me.
Krista R.
Krista R.
Decatur, AL

I bought this product due to all of the great reviews but unfortunately I do not like it. The paper was pretty and the colors are highly pigmented. I'm not sure if it was just my skin type but after a half an hour of this product being used it left a chalky residue in the crease of my eyes and I did not like that. I do not think the product is worth the money at all.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Bally, Pa

I went to Sephora to swatch this pallette, and was unimpressed for the price tag. A few of the colors were nice, but most seemed light and patchy. I've heard others say it works better if used as a glitter (use with a glitter primer base). So if that's your thing I'd say go for it. It was a pass for me.
Precious O.
Precious O.

Don't really like the palette because it doesn't work with my skin tone, but would surely recommend this to lighter skin tones
Chioma O.
Chioma O.
Waco, TX

Not one of my favorite palettes from urban decay. The colors look nice however they are not as pigmented as I would have expected like the other ud palettes.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Jacksonville, FL

Let me start by saying how beautiful these colors are, both in the pan and with finger swatches, these are all duochromes in an oil slick like packaging. With finger swatching the color pay off is fantastic, BUT if you use a brush with this you get almost no pigmentation which I hate because I want so much to love this
sara m.
sara m.

I am not at all a fan of urban decay eyeshadow. The colour pay off is nice but there's so much fall out.
Christin R.
Christin R.

I wasn't a huge fan of this pallet. I love the concept but not the execution. The glitter falls out terribly even with setting spray and the lack of pigment is frustrating. I'm usually a huge urban decay fan, but this was disappointing and aggravating to use.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.

They made this after the Moondust Palette is just to similar to me yes u can w3ar these without a different shadow underneath because they're pigmented it's just weird that it's very similar to the Moondust and it's still like 70 dollars CAD
Apryl C.
Apryl C.

Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA

Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane

This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Karen M.
Karen M.
Raleigh, NC

is it a good value for the money?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA

Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes

Join Now