BY URBAN DECAY #21 in Eyeshadow Palettes

A jewel-toned collection with 10 sultry shades of Urban Decay eye shadow. With late-night rendezvous in mind, Urban Decay created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for wherever the night takes you. This jewel-toned palette feautres 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow including seven just-released colors and three cult favorites that no beauty junkie should be without. Amp up your eye looks with these shade-shifting duo tones and metallic shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic Urban Decay colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift), and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all. Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That's the inspiration behind this palette. It has everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones, including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them, this palette is full of possibilities. Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, the Afterdark Palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend, and smudge with the compact precision end, and then use the small eye shadow brush end to apply color all over the lid or in the crease of the eye. Each eye shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eye shadow in Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift), Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift), Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper), Sinful (metallic golden amber), Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift), Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift), Lounge (brick red satin with green shift), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift) - Small double-ended eye shadow brush

• Is this available at Sephora yet? 16 Answers
  • This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not to...6 Answers
  • Who has the Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette and what do ...1 Answers
Me'Chelle G.
Me'Chelle G.
Lees Summit, MO
It’s a No for me! This palette has way to much fall out and even with Urban Decay potion eye primer it still creases! You can buy this palette at Sephora or Ulta! Don’t waste your money! It is terrible!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bentonville , AR
I have tried a lot of Urban Decay pallets and never had one give me an allergic reaction until this one. I mean we are talking my eyelids were swollen like I had been punched in both eyes, they turned super red (we are not sure if it was a rash from the makeup or if the redness was that the shadow died my skin. This went back immediately and Urban Decay was contacted and I got an "I'm sorry it could be you just got a bad pallet"
Tejada A.
Tejada A.
Lawrence , MA
This urban decay ayes palette is amazing the colors are very pigment and very pretty the quality is perfect I don't have too much time using it and Ian in love with this pretty palette.
Lovisa H.
Lovisa H.
Springfield, OR
I hate this product. Urban Decay is officially dead to me which is sad because it used to be my favorite. This product as has more fallout than what actually stays on my eye. I have tried applying it with a ton of different eye primes and it still takes forever to build up enough, if creases and disappears throughout the day.
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Brookhaven, MS
Saw this in Ulta and the color pay off is WEAK. I love when Urban Decay releases new products, but this was a miss for me.
Krista R.
Krista R.
Decatur, AL
I bought this product due to all of the great reviews but unfortunately I do not like it. The paper was pretty and the colors are highly pigmented. I'm not sure if it was just my skin type but after a half an hour of this product being used it left a chalky residue in the crease of my eyes and I did not like that. I do not think the product is worth the money at all.
clown p.
clown p.
Kissimmee, FL
Everytime I want to love Urban Decay I always tend to get disappointed. The shadows were not pigmented whats so ever and they wore away throughout the hours even with a primer. Once I bought it I returned it right away it was such a waste of money
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Rotterdam, NY
I love Urban Decay and their shadows are some of my favorites, however this palette was a bust to me. The palette only has shimmer shades and you need some matte shades in a palette to create a whole look. The shimmers are beautiful and the colors are amazing, but the palette just doesn’t make sense to me.
Ashleigh T.
Ashleigh T.
Alabaster, AL
These shadows are not pigmented and very chunky and glittery. If you prefer that, go for it but it's not really my cup of tea. It's very overpriced and in my opinion not worth it at all. I don't recommend to others.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Bally, PA
I went to Sephora to swatch this pallette, and was unimpressed for the price tag. A few of the colors were nice, but most seemed light and patchy. I've heard others say it works better if used as a glitter (use with a glitter primer base). So if that's your thing I'd say go for it. It was a pass for me.
Apryl C.
Apryl C.
Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes
Karen M.
Karen M.
Raleigh, Nc
is it a good value for the money?