BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

With late-night rendezvous in mind, we created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for night owls. This jewel-toned collection contains 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow—seven NEW and three cult favorites no UD junkie should be without.

Amp up your look with shade-shifting duotones and metallized shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic UD colors to new shades, this palette has it all.

Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That’s the inspiration behind our Afterdark Palette. It’s got everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones (including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them), this palette is full of possibilities.

Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, this palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend and smudge with the compact precision brush, and use the small eyeshadow brush to apply color all over the lid or in the crease.

Every Eyeshadow shade features our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™—for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Calcium Sodium Borosilicate

• Is this available at Sephora yet? 16 Answers
  • This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not to...6 Answers
  • Who has the Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette and what do ...1 Answers
areej. k.
I love urban decay but this palette was a disappointment, when i tried this , the colors did not blend well and left a very sharp look which was not very pleasing , not going to try this again until someone changes my mind
Me'Chelle G.
Lees Summit, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s a No for me! This palette has way to much fall out and even with Urban Decay potion eye primer it still creases! You can buy this palette at Sephora or Ulta! Don’t waste your money! It is terrible!
Rebecca B.
Bentonville , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried a lot of Urban Decay pallets and never had one give me an allergic reaction until this one. I mean we are talking my eyelids were swollen like I had been punched in both eyes, they turned super red (we are not sure if it was a rash from the makeup or if the redness was that the shadow died my skin. This went back immediately and Urban Decay was contacted and I got an "I'm sorry it could be you just got a bad pallet"
Tejada A.
Lawrence , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This urban decay ayes palette is amazing the colors are very pigment and very pretty the quality is perfect I don't have too much time using it and Ian in love with this pretty palette.
Lovisa H.
Springfield, OR
I hate this product. Urban Decay is officially dead to me which is sad because it used to be my favorite. This product as has more fallout than what actually stays on my eye. I have tried applying it with a ton of different eye primes and it still takes forever to build up enough, if creases and disappears throughout the day.
Jordan R.
Brookhaven, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Saw this in Ulta and the color pay off is WEAK. I love when Urban Decay releases new products, but this was a miss for me.
Krista R.
Decatur, AL
I bought this product due to all of the great reviews but unfortunately I do not like it. The paper was pretty and the colors are highly pigmented. I'm not sure if it was just my skin type but after a half an hour of this product being used it left a chalky residue in the crease of my eyes and I did not like that. I do not think the product is worth the money at all.
Sarah Y.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
In all honesty there has not been a single eyeshadow palette that Urban Decay has came
Up with that is pigmented. All their eyeshadows are never pigmented and they flake so easily. Its disappointing considering how much I love their packaging
sabrina a.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love Eyeshadow With The Glitter On It , This Makeup Product I Used Before & I Love How It Look Like . I Love This Brand Of Makeup.
clown p.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everytime I want to love Urban Decay I always tend to get disappointed. The shadows were not pigmented whats so ever and they wore away throughout the hours even with a primer. Once I bought it I returned it right away it was such a waste of money
Apryl C.
Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Lamont , CA
Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Karen M.
Raleigh, Nc
is it a good value for the money?
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes