BY URBAN DECAY

With late-night rendezvous in mind, we created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for night owls. This jewel-toned collection contains 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow—seven NEW and three cult favorites no UD junkie should be without.

Amp up your look with shade-shifting duotones and metallized shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic UD colors to new shades, this palette has it all.

Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That’s the inspiration behind our Afterdark Palette. It’s got everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones (including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them), this palette is full of possibilities.

Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, this palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend and smudge with the compact precision brush, and use the small eyeshadow brush to apply color all over the lid or in the crease.

Every Eyeshadow shade features our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™—for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Calcium Sodium Borosilicate

• Is this available at Sephora yet? 16 Answers
  • This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these ar...6 Answers
  • Who has the Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette and ...1 Answers
Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love this palette! The shadows are so creamy and smooth. Easy to blend,very pigmented and last a whole 9 hour shift at work!" in 353 reviews
  • "Omg! I was very unimpressed by this palette when I first heard about it to be honest. I have the UD Through The Looking Glass, Vice Reloaded XX, other colorful UD palettes in the past, etc. And this just didn't feel like it was something new that wasn't like the other 30 palettes I've bought in the last six months. But of course, me being me. a collector of sorts. I just had to have it. With Sephoras awesome return policy there's really never any risk so why not. Well im so happy I did. This palette is more than amazing! These new colors are absolutely gorgeous! Every single one of these colors go on patchy at first swipe but once you build the color with a second layer or using a wet brush in the first place you get phenomenal pigmentation. There's a little bit of glitter fall out but nothing super noticeable by any means. These colors are super unique and of great quality. The blendability is decent and I love any change from the sea of boring brown neutrals we've been drowning in" in 70 reviews
  • "Sparkle and shine ! That's for divas and disco queens lol ! Absolutely adorable , long lasting and shining and great colors ! I always use it going out sometimes even during my regular day and it make sure me shine more lol ! Great consistency " in 67 reviews
Dina W.
Recently rediscovered this in my collection and I’m completely in love with it. The shades are so bright, pigmented and pretty, with the most eye catching duochrome shifts. They apply very evenly, never patchy or uneven! The only thing is that you can’t necessarily use it as a standalone palette, since there are only shimmers, but that doesn’t bother me because the shades are just so unique and pretty!
Meghan M.
Ham Lake
I love this palette, it may not have amazing pigment when using a dry brush but if you wet it with a setting spray it give wonderful metallic colors that last and look great all day.
Cindy C.
Boyds
Amazing contact pigment you would expect from UD. I would certainly say this is not a great stand alone palette for most of the eye looks you'll want to create, so name so you have a good amount of neutral and blending shades.
Donna C.
Nottingham
Love love love this palette! To have a palette full of shimmers is great but with them also being the amazing quality that comes with Urban Decay products is stunning. The pigment of the shadows is brilliant and you can intensify them using a wet brush, however I don’t think this is really needed due to the quality. The quality of the palette compact itself is strong and sturdy, the design as usual with Urban Decay is great.
I’m not a fan of brands putting single brushes into palettes. However this brush is great quality and will be perfect when I take this palette with me on trips.
Balqees M.
giza
Hello, I love all the
products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be
grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The
same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Shakia C.
Detroit, MI
Beautiful colors widen colored scaled, you wouldn’t be dissatisfied. You can dress it up or down with this pallet
Lilly J.
This palette is a great all shimmer palette. The colors are gorgeous on the eyes. I use a glitter primer to avoid any fallout and just in general to make the shadows pop. I like how you can use some of the shadows in everyday looks and not just for bold looks.
Sunny K.
Seattle
Love the shades here. There are a bunch of unique colors that I haven't had the pleasure of playing with until now. My favorite unique colors right now is lounge and fringe. Very cool unique colors that work pleasantly and surprising well together not to mention the beautiful case.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
This product is a holy grail. It’s insanely pigmented and totally worth the price. I got mine and Sephora and it’s to die for. They’re so creamy and absolutely dreamy. I would definitely buy this again and I recommend to everyone.
Justice T.
Orlando, Fl
This is a beautiful palette. Really butter shadows, but I feel like you do have to layer these to get an intense look. It’s an all pressed glitter palette with different vibrant colors, so make sure you have your matte shadows with you. I LOVE the brush in this palette as well.
Apryl C.
Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Lamont , CA
Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes
Karen M.
Raleigh, Nc
is it a good value for the money?