BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

With late-night rendezvous in mind, we created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for night owls. This jewel-toned collection contains 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow—seven NEW and three cult favorites no UD junkie should be without.

Amp up your look with shade-shifting duotones and metallized shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic UD colors to new shades, this palette has it all.

Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That’s the inspiration behind our Afterdark Palette. It’s got everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones (including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them), this palette is full of possibilities.

Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, this palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend and smudge with the compact precision brush, and use the small eyeshadow brush to apply color all over the lid or in the crease.

Every Eyeshadow shade features our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™—for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Calcium Sodium Borosilicate

• This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not to...6 Answers
  • Who has the Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette and what do ...1 Answers
Escarle D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how bold and bright the colors are and are very pigmented and really brings out my whole makeup look. I love the packaging that it comes in , ive recommended this palette to all my friends and they love it as well . cant tell you just how much ive enjoyedit
Maribella K.
London , Elephant and castle
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love the pigment on these. You can go to the store to test it first, super good for fun parties. Bit pricey but it's such a good product and non allergenic
ᴊᴏsʜᴜᴀ ᴊ.
brgy. bitas, tigbauan, iloilo , philippines
Beauty Junkie Expert
the shimmers are amazingly bom and the colors are fun to play of and the pigment is good not bad . but dont like the packaging and the brush pleeaase make it better ,i use these to my sister and she said that this is amazing and i give it to her , may fave color on the pallet is blue ,
Crystal G.
Lowell, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this palette all the time and right now its on sale at urdandecay.com! The shadows are like butter! So blendable and so pigmented! So its weight in gold!
Mellisa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
All these vibrant colors . I love the pigment of all of this product . I only use his when I want a dramatic finish . The packaging is very cute . Not really familiar with the colors names but anything o the bronze or burgundy are my favorite
Kelsey A.
I’m very picky about my eyeshadow. I need really pigmented colors. This works really good!!
Kierstyn M.
Lexington, NC
The colors on this are gorgeous! They are very pigmented and the payoff is beautiful. They work best with your fingers!
Lorena R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the silkniness but still stays on cause the pigmentation is AWESOME! Long lasting, beautiful colors and makes my eyes look ohhh so pretty😚
Ashlee O.
Front Royal
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can use this for any look .. simple day , matching day , bold day , night out .. the colors are vibrant and pigmented .. I also like how they tried to put two different shades of each color in the palette, it's my baby 😍
Jordin P.
Champlain , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyeshadow is essential to my everyday look. This palette is excellent and I recommend it to anybody that loves darker eyeshadows. This is extremely easy to apply and lasts a very long time. Very pleased with this product!
Apryl C.
Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Lamont , CA
Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Karen M.
Raleigh, Nc
is it a good value for the money?
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes