Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#131 in Eyeshadow

A jewel-toned collection with 10 sultry shades of Urban Decay eye shadow. With late-night rendezvous in mind, Urban Decay created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for wherever the night takes you. This jewel-toned palette feautres 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow including seven just-released colors and three cult favorites that no beauty junkie should be without. Amp up your eye looks with these shade-shifting duo tones and metallic shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic Urban Decay colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift), and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all. Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That's the inspiration behind this palette. It has everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones, including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them, this palette is full of possibilities. Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, the Afterdark Palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend, and smudge with the compact precision end, and then use the small eye shadow brush end to apply color all over the lid or in the crease of the eye. Each eye shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eye shadow in Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift), Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift), Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper), Sinful (metallic golden amber), Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift), Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift), Lounge (brick red satin with green shift), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift) - Small double-ended eye shadow brush

Photos (26)
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY

Omg! I was very unimpressed by this palette when I first heard about it to be honest. I have the UD Through The Looking Glass, Vice Reloaded XX, other colorful UD palettes in the past, etc. And this just didn't feel like it was something new that wasn't like the other 30 palettes I've bought in the last six months.
But of course, me being me. a collector of sorts. I just had to have it. With Sephoras awesome return policy there's really never any risk so why not.
Well im so happy I did. This palette is more than amazing! These new colors are absolutely gorgeous!
Every single one of these colors go on patchy at first swipe but once you build the color with a second layer or using a wet brush in the first place you get phenomenal pigmentation. There's a little bit of glitter fall out but nothing super noticeable by any means. These colors are super unique and of great quality. The blendability is decent and I love any change from the sea of boring brown neutrals we've been drowning in
Its so rare for me to find something to radiant and pigmented, this palette is truly extravagant with the choice of colors. Its amazing, I couldn't find anything like this, like first swatch and I was deeply in love with it. Especially how it has a metallic shimmer, it really helps with the after hour looks. Its loaded with diverse ranges of metallic tones, this palette has amazing possibilities, oh and when the light hits your eyes. Seriously this is totally to die for!!! I also really love how it comes with a double ended brush and mirror, the brush really helps with line, smudge and blending. Overall this palette has a good amount of pigment and a rich, radiant, blendable colors that lasts the whole night. Love so much !!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Philadelphia, PA

This one is worth every penny. These are all metallics with one duo chrome. The pigment is there, the staying power is there, no fallout. Color selection is great! I use the pink, yellow, and turquoise colors the most. The pink and yellow being the lightest in the palette but absolutely not dull or lacking. These stay all day. Druggie (the purple shade) is also very pale, it's not lacking in pigment, it's just a pale shade. The rest are moderate in application with a brush and of course apply heaviest with finger app. I love this as much as my Moon Dust, though don't expect the formulas to be the same. The Moon Dust is pressed pigment, this one is metallic shadows. Both are two of my favorite and most used!
Retta G.
Retta G.
Ashtabula , Oh

I'm completely in love with this. It's more wearable than the Electric palette but equally as fun. All the colors are shimmery, metallic or duo chrome. The brush has a small detail end which I personally need in a brush and the furlough is a clear purple which is super adorable. I love the shade sinful but all the shades are pigmented and smooth. Mostly warm shades. Top row is perfect for fall. I've never paid full price for an urban decay palette but I'm so glad I grabbed this one as soon as I could. 10/10 best palette they released all year in terms of design and over all quality
Ariel F.
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA

This is hands down the best palette UD has released in years! The colors are to die for and the formula is buttery smooth and glides right on. The metallic finish is absolutely stunning and looks great, day or night. The colors are incredibly blendable and fun to use together for a multidimensional look. I would recommend applying these shadows with a flat synthetic brush for best pigment pickup and impact. And for true lasting power, prime the lid with their Primer Potion and spritz a little All Nighter Spray on your brush before you dip into the pan.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Baden, PA

Honestly I would buy this just for the packaging. Holographic goodness all around. As for the colors LOVE THEM! You'll probably want to use a matte palette with them for the crease area. But they could definitely be used alone. They go from very light to very dark colors. Favorite colors are supersonic, backfire and lounge. Lounge is a duochrome that changes from green to a reddish brown color. It is almost exactly like the color trendy in the Tarteist pro palette. If you love sparky duochrome shadows I think it's a good palette to have.
Raquel V.
Raquel V.
Tacoma, WA

Amazing eye shadow palette. AMAZING foemula!!! They eye shadows are soooooo creamy and feel so nice! The colors are great and bright! They are extremly pigmented, even with a brush! I would recommend using some Fix+ with the shadows, it just makes them stand out even more. That isn't necessary though. Very happy with my purchase! Only down side is there are not matte shadows for crease colors so you do need another palette to use with this one. Also, the packaging is very heavy duty! It's made out of plastic, which is nice!
Atlanta W.
Atlanta W.
Orlando, FL

If you like bright colors, and metallic eyeshadows this is the palette for you. I got this as a birthday present not too long ago and I haven't used it much. I normally wear neutral colors daily, so I only get to use these colors when I'm feeling a little adventurous. The brush that it comes with is great! I actually use it very often in my other palettes that I have. As for the eyeshadows them selves, all of the colors go on smoothly and last all day!
Chrissy J.
Chrissy J.
Anaheim

When it's time hit the club and get that smokey eye going.I reach for my Urban Decay After dark Eye-shadow Palette! It always delivers the fullest coverage and it lasts all night! I always get compliments on how sultry and sexy my eyes look when I wear Urban's after dark. And the application goes on smooth and blends well together unlike other products that just seem to stay in one place! I would buy it again and again!
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.

I swatch these were the first time and I literally almost fell over onto the ground because these shadows are so freaking pigmented that I literally just stared at the shadows like how in the world are you so pigmented and creamy and another thing is the packaging and the box are literally so so so pretty that I kept them just standing in like my doorway so I see it every time I come in the door I am up SAST with this
Apryl C.
Apryl C.

Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA

Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane

This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA

Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes
Karen M.
Karen M.
Raleigh, NC

is it a good value for the money?

Join Now