BY URBAN DECAY #40 in Eyeshadow Palettes

With late-night rendezvous in mind, we created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for night owls. This jewel-toned collection contains 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow—seven NEW and three cult favorites no UD junkie should be without.

Amp up your look with shade-shifting duotones and metallized shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic UD colors to new shades, this palette has it all.

Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That’s the inspiration behind our Afterdark Palette. It’s got everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones (including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them), this palette is full of possibilities.

Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, this palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend and smudge with the compact precision brush, and use the small eyeshadow brush to apply color all over the lid or in the crease.

Every Eyeshadow shade features our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™—for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Calcium Sodium Borosilicate

• This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not to...6 Answers
  • Who has the Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette and what do ...1 Answers
Carlee B.
Kathleen
This is my favorite pallete to be bold with. I was never one for colors until I decided to give this gem a try. Every color in this pallete is extremely pigmented. Not a whole lot of fall out and easy to blend. I've created multiple looks with this product from basic to WOW. I ordered this when it was on sale on the UD website a couple months back. I don't really habe any complaints about it. Even the brush that comes in it is nice. And we all know how badly those can be. Overall I recommend this to anyone. It's so fun and beautiful!
Angelica ♛.
The pigment is there, the staying power is there, no fallout. Color selection is great! I use the pink, yellow, and turquoise colors the most. The pink and yellow being the lightest in the palette but absolutely not dull or lacking.  I would recommend applying these shadows with a flat synthetic brush for best pigment pickup and impact. And for true lasting power, prime the lid with their Primer Potion and spritz a little All Nighter Spray on your brush before you dip into the pan.
Mandy P.
Mount Summit, IN
#beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess #savorydrinks #beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess #savorydrinks #beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess #savorydrinks #beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess #savorydrinks
Marissa S.
Holbrook, NY
This one is worth every penny. These are all metallics with one duo chrome. The pigment is there, the staying power is there, no fallout. Color selection is great! I use the pink, yellow, and turquoise colors the most. The pink and yellow being the lightest in the palette but absolutely not dull or lacking. These stay all day. Druggie (the purple shade) is also very pale, it's not lacking in pigment, it's just a pale shade. The rest are moderate in application with a brush and of course apply heaviest with finger app. I love this as much as my Moon Dust, though don't expect the formulas to be the same. The Moon Dust is pressed pigment, this one is metallic shadows. Both are two of my favorite and most used!!!
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
this pallete came straight from dreamland! I SWORE after full spectrum I'd be done buying palletes for a while, seeing as I have a tote full of urban decays latest pallete selections. well I saw this and I just couldn't help myself. as many pallete as I have, there's no regrets buying this one! all the colors are beautiful and pigmented with little fallout. As beautiful as my moondust pallete is, it is much harder to use with insane glitter fallout, so this one tops the moondust any day! all the glory of a moondust color without the setbacks. this one is a winner and I cant wait for more of these luscious shimmery colors! I would die for a pallete like this but with more duotones!
Michelle G.
This was the palette that started my love for colorful eyeshadow.   I got this palette at Sephora. I was always scared to use color but this palette helped me step out of my comfort zone.  Each shade is soft and creamy and very pigmented.  You can create full looks with this palette alone you don't need any mattes.  I love the packaging and the selection of colors in this palette.  There is very little fall out and no patchiness whatsoever.  I would purchase this again especially since it is on sale on Urban Decay right now.
Alexis B.
I really love this palette , it has a lovey range of beautiful colors from warm to cool. I personally think that three of the colors could be considered duo chrome , especially lounge. The shadows are very pigmented and soft/ creamy to the touch. I noticed very little to no fallout while applying!
Miranda S.
Brewer, ME
You definitely need to put a base down they’re more of topper eye shadows. I have only used it a few times in store I don’t own it. It’s easy to apply but not super pigmented. I wouldn’t buy. There are so many more eyeshadows out there that are better quality for the money
Escarle D.
I love how bold and bright the colors are and are very pigmented and really brings out my whole makeup look. I love the packaging that it comes in , ive recommended this palette to all my friends and they love it as well . cant tell you just how much ive enjoyedit
Philly B.
I really enjoy using this palette those nights I want my makeup to stand out and when I want to spice it up. I love all of the glitter that is in it and surprisingly it will stay on all night. It is very easy to use and I will totally buy this product again.
Apryl C.
Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Lamont , CA
Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes
Karen M.
Raleigh, Nc
is it a good value for the money?