Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#11 in Eyeshadow

A jewel-toned collection with 10 sultry shades of Urban Decay eye shadow. With late-night rendezvous in mind, Urban Decay created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for wherever the night takes you. This jewel-toned palette feautres 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow including seven just-released colors and three cult favorites that no beauty junkie should be without. Amp up your eye looks with these shade-shifting duo tones and metallic shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic Urban Decay colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift), and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all. Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That's the inspiration behind this palette. It has everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones, including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them, this palette is full of possibilities. Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, the Afterdark Palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend, and smudge with the compact precision end, and then use the small eye shadow brush end to apply color all over the lid or in the crease of the eye. Each eye shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eye shadow in Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift), Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift), Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper), Sinful (metallic golden amber), Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift), Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift), Lounge (brick red satin with green shift), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift) - Small double-ended eye shadow brush

Photos (50)
Michelle J.
Michelle J.

I am a long long time fan of urban decay! I will admit, I loved them much more when they were all
about bright beautiful blendable. I kind of grew tired of the nakeds. I don't need multiple neutrals. So I am excited and happy that they are coming out with colorful, shimmery pretty shades and palettes again!
Nohemy L.
Nohemy L.
Memphis, TN

I loved this palette I could go for a natural look and add a bit of glitter to it. Long lasting and Great pigmentation. I would usually wear it like on weekends special occasions if I wanted to do a natural makeup look with a bit of pop to my eyelid. I would definitely buy it again, really o recommend it!
Mai T.
Mai T.

I like to use this palette on special holidays to give my eyes a pop of color. The pigment is great and it comes with a brush which is awesome. I don't recommend if you're a Neutral/bare eyeshadow kind of person bc you won't grab this as much but this palette is just fun. It's more like a collectibles.
Wylie, TX

I really love this palette.  The colors are beautiful and unique to a lot of the current offerings on the market.  You can make a look for any eye color,  I do recommend either a white or black base underneath to make the color really pop with an extra bang.  I definitely recommend this palette.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Mesquite, TX

Amazing colors! Just a little pricey, but really worth it! Pigmented colors that really pop, it makes you get more creavited. I just wish it came with more colors for the price so make it really worth. It's a nice pallet to have with other eyeshadow collections but I would only buy it once.
Laura N.
Laura N.
Houston , Tx

I like the consistence of the shadows, the color really long lasting, I can't use every day because the colors are flashy, so I prefer to use in the night, is the fort time that I use this palette , and definitely I prefer color more neutral , so I think I'll stay just with this palette
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
South San Francisco, CA

I want to make a YouTube video on this palette on urban decay love the eyeshadow colors!!! It's an amazing palette I hope I can do a review on it and show how gorgeous this wonderful palette. They have nice packing of urban decay!!! I do not have enough money to buy make up all the time
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

I absolutely adore this palette the colors are so pigmented and blend so well. I love the quality of all the urban decay eyeshadows and this palette is no different it doesn't crease on me it's a great formula and just overall such a great purchase and more then worth the price you pay.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.

OMG I can not begin to explain how awesome this palette is love all the colors in it or shimmers beautifully and easily applies they blend beautifully. product packaging is beautiful love all the colors in it can't say enough great things about this palette love Urban Decay products!!
Florence A.
Florence A.

The Urban Decay After Dark Eye shadow Palette which I received as a present is one of my favorite palettes. It has a soft shimmer and the colors can be combined beautifully. It blends nicely into my skin and does not streak or flake. It is quite pricey but I definitely recommend it.
Apryl C.
Apryl C.

Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA

Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane

This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Raleigh, NC

is it a good value for the money?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA

Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes

Join Now