Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#131 in Eyeshadow

A jewel-toned collection with 10 sultry shades of Urban Decay eye shadow. With late-night rendezvous in mind, Urban Decay created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for wherever the night takes you. This jewel-toned palette feautres 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow including seven just-released colors and three cult favorites that no beauty junkie should be without. Amp up your eye looks with these shade-shifting duo tones and metallic shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic Urban Decay colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift), and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all. Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That's the inspiration behind this palette. It has everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones, including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them, this palette is full of possibilities. Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, the Afterdark Palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend, and smudge with the compact precision end, and then use the small eye shadow brush end to apply color all over the lid or in the crease of the eye. Each eye shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eye shadow in Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift), Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift), Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper), Sinful (metallic golden amber), Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift), Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift), Lounge (brick red satin with green shift), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift) - Small double-ended eye shadow brush

Photos (26)
Conner L.
Conner L.

Definitely not an every day palette and not for someone who is just beginning. You need other colors to use with this one because the Metallics are so pigmented! Easy to blend as well. The brush it comes with wasn't my fave for those specific shadows but I loved it for ones I already had.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Yucca Valley, CA

I love 9 out of 10 of these shades, which is pretty awesome! I bought this palette the day it launched at Sephora and I absolutely love it! These have great pigmentation and are easy to work with. This is a great palette when I want a pop of color without being neon. Such a great palette!
Donna M.
Donna M.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL

The newest addition to my Urban Decay eyeshadow addiction! The colors are AMAZING, easy to blend and long lasting. The packaging is the prettiest yet. Since I purchased this pallette I have reached for it more than any other. Will absolutely buy again, probably soon at the rate I'm going!
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY

Love this palette and the entire Urban Decay brand really! These colors are gorgeous and perfectly varied. They blend beautifully! I knocked off a star because the darker colors sometimes crease quicker than the lighter colors, but it's no problem with a little primer. Totally recommend!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

I absolutely adore this palette the colors are so pigmented and blend so well. I love the quality of all the urban decay eyeshadows and this palette is no different it doesn't crease on me it's a great formula and just overall such a great purchase and more then worth the price you pay.
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
South San Francisco, CA

I want to make a YouTube video on this palette on urban decay love the eyeshadow colors!!! It's an amazing palette I hope I can do a review on it and show how gorgeous this wonderful palette. They have nice packing of urban decay!!! I do not have enough money to buy make up all the time
Crystal W.
Crystal W.

OMG I can not begin to explain how awesome this palette is love all the colors in it or shimmers beautifully and easily applies they blend beautifully. product packaging is beautiful love all the colors in it can't say enough great things about this palette love Urban Decay products!!
sahara a.
sahara a.
Richmond, CA

The pigment in this pallet is beyond crazy and it was a dream to blend, but I almost never use this pallet. It is long lasting and great, but the colors are not for everyday. The packaging was fun, but nothing spectacular. I would not buy again, because it's not my type of pallet.
Ailish R.
Ailish R.

Good colour selection in this palette. They swatch beautifully on the hang but are a little inconsistent on the eyes. I do enjoy that it comes with a brush and the brush is good quality. The only improvement they could have is make all shadows to have the same pigment pay off.
Tee O.
Tee O.
Macomb, MI

Urban Decay has a number of great products. I like a more versatile product that has a mix of matte and shimmer shadows and a bonus highlighter. I know that can be asking a bit much, but when there are pallettes available you come to expect that from a brand like Urban Decay.
Apryl C.
Apryl C.

Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA

Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane

This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA

Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes
Karen M.
Karen M.
Raleigh, NC

is it a good value for the money?

Join Now