Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#131 in Eyeshadow

A jewel-toned collection with 10 sultry shades of Urban Decay eye shadow. With late-night rendezvous in mind, Urban Decay created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for wherever the night takes you. This jewel-toned palette feautres 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow including seven just-released colors and three cult favorites that no beauty junkie should be without. Amp up your eye looks with these shade-shifting duo tones and metallic shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic Urban Decay colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift), and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all. Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That's the inspiration behind this palette. It has everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones, including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them, this palette is full of possibilities. Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, the Afterdark Palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend, and smudge with the compact precision end, and then use the small eye shadow brush end to apply color all over the lid or in the crease of the eye. Each eye shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eye shadow in Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift), Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift), Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper), Sinful (metallic golden amber), Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift), Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift), Lounge (brick red satin with green shift), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift) - Small double-ended eye shadow brush

Photos (39)
REBEKAH L.
REBEKAH L.
Detroit, MI

I'm absolutely in love with this palette! Even on work days just using it lightly over my normal eyeshadow look has gotten me so many compliments! They stand alone and blend beautifully as well! I feel there's no reason not to have it - it's even made my full spectrum palette more wearable....if it goes on clearance I'm first inline to buy a back up!
Deya P.
Deya P.
Summerville , SC

Urban Decay is th eultimate best!!!! It's super pigmented, which means it will last forever!!! THe colros are true and rich!!! Just awesome!!! No need to change anything!!! The case is very trendy and cool. If you want a great variety of colors and eyecatching color...if you want continuous compliments...I would definitely recommend Urban Decay!
Kate T.
Kate T.
Saint John, NB

This is such a fun palette! The colors are super pigmented. They are all either satin or metallic. They are super creamy and just all around stunning. If you're looking to add some color into your eyeshadow collection, this is a must! I love wearing them all over the lid or under my lash line when I have a more neutral upper lid.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Santa Monica, CA

I just have to say you must use primer first to build color. Lots of fall out but also beautiful if you combine these colors it is very exotic. If you want to compare it is like moondust palette but this is not as pretty on me personally. But this comes with an ok shadow brush. Also might look good with alchemist layered on top.
Jahzeel M.
Jahzeel M.
Beaverton, OR

Urban Decay siempre tiene unas excelentes paletas, no tengo mucho que decir acerca de ella. El pigmento es impresionante, es sencilla de aplicar, se mantiene en el párpado por más de 10 horas lo comprobé. Me agradan mucho los colores, soy fanática del maquillaje fuera de lo común y con ésta paleta son fascinantes los resultados
Shawn R.
Shawn R.
Byfield, MA

This palette is near perfect. The formula is the best I've ever tried from Urban Decay. Practically all of the colors are beautifully pigmented, achieving full opacity with just a single brush stroke. The packaging is lovely with a rainbow reflective quality. My favorite colors are Altar, Scene, Sinful, Off Duty, and Paralyze.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Athens, AL

Please understand these aren't eyeshadow but rather they're pressed pigments. This means that they are more highly pigmented, subject to more fallout, and take a little more care. These are pressed pigments of cold colors so be ready to go bold with it! A beautiful palette, but colors aren't exactly functional for real life.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
San Diego , Ca

I received this palette in the mail from Sephora last week! First of all, great packaging, I love the box and the palette, love the weight of the palette container and the magnetic closure. The colors are great and so far have swatched very nicely! I cannot wait to play around with this palette! Definitely would recommend!
Bonnie P.
Bonnie P.

I had their Alice in Wonderland collection and loved it.
However, that was when I shaved my head and sent
my hair to my sister who was going through Chemo. I since passed
the Palette to Tina Martinez, a young teen at my church. I had
fun with the collection and even purchased their eyeliner pencils
I still buy the pencils.
Toni A.
Toni A.

This palette is so beautiful so much fun the colors are so vibrant and sparkly they stay on really really nice and little-to-no Fallout I love it definitely helps me get out of my comfort zone I definitely didn't think I would use it as much as I did but I'm really happy to have it Urban Decay got it right with this one
Apryl C.
Apryl C.

Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA

Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane

This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA

Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes
Karen M.
Karen M.
Raleigh, NC

is it a good value for the money?

Join Now