BY URBAN DECAY #90 in Eyeshadow Palettes

A jewel-toned collection with 10 sultry shades of Urban Decay eye shadow. With late-night rendezvous in mind, Urban Decay created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for wherever the night takes you. This jewel-toned palette feautres 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow including seven just-released colors and three cult favorites that no beauty junkie should be without. Amp up your eye looks with these shade-shifting duo tones and metallic shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic Urban Decay colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift), and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all. Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That's the inspiration behind this palette. It has everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones, including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them, this palette is full of possibilities. Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, the Afterdark Palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend, and smudge with the compact precision end, and then use the small eye shadow brush end to apply color all over the lid or in the crease of the eye. Each eye shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eye shadow in Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift), Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift), Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper), Sinful (metallic golden amber), Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift), Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift), Lounge (brick red satin with green shift), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift) - Small double-ended eye shadow brush

• Is this available at Sephora yet? 16 Answers
  • This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too ...6 Answers
  • Who has the Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette and what do yo...1 Answers
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Nashville, TN
This palette has beautiful, unique glittery shades and is very pigmented and buildable. I love using this inconjunction with other colorful matte palettes. You can't make entire look with it but it's great to have in your collection!
Kimane H.
Kimane H.
Waukegan, IL
These shadows are so much more gorgeous on skin than they are in the pan, and they're SUPER pigmented. Altar needs to be made into a highlighter! I just wish I bought it for myself but I tried it the store and it was to die for >
Holliday J.
Holliday J.
Wappingers Fl, NY
It's Urban Decay eyeshadow, which is pretty much what this company was built on- would you expect anything less than the best in pigment, application, or staying power? I think not, and this beautiful pallet does not disappoint.
corrin r.
corrin r.
This palette is great! The colors are all beautiful and they are all shimmers. I love it! The colors are highly pigmented and easily blendable. Also, the brush is so easy to use and makes doing your makeup so much easier!
Rosaura L.
Rosaura L.
Paramount, CA
How do I even begin this product is just amazing.I personally love glittery eyeshadows but this is like a big game changer.Its easy and hardly of it comes off during the day or night.I would buy it over and over again!
Norma M.
Norma M.
Haven't purchased it yet. But i saw it at Sephora and this is my next palette on my list to purchase the colors look amazing and reasonable price. I'm sure the pigments are just as good as every other UD palette i own!
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
The quality of the palette is good, and it is one of the better pre-made palettes from the brand in the last year. This is likely due to that their shimmers are often where they shine, and these are all very shimmery.
Evelina W.
Evelina W.
Hillsboro, OR
Oh this palette is simply amazing! It is so pigmented and shimmery, the colors are very versatile and it is a decent price. I have hazel eyes so many of those colors are my favorite. I will definitely purchase again.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
SAN ANGELO, TX
I never had the intention of purchasing this palette but i was drawn to the packaging when I walked into Sephora. As soon as I swatched the shade "Scene" I knew I had to get it. Shades are so buttery and pigmented!
Alecia C.
Alecia C.
Lubbock, TX
Afterdark is one of the best eyeshadow out there! It's last all day and all night out! I bought this online! I wear most day and every time I'm going out because it last so long! Yes I would love to buy this again!
Apryl C.
Apryl C.
Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont , CA
Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes
Karen M.
Karen M.
Raleigh, Nc
is it a good value for the money?