BY URBAN DECAY

With late-night rendezvous in mind, we created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for night owls. This jewel-toned collection contains 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow—seven NEW and three cult favorites no UD junkie should be without.

Amp up your look with shade-shifting duotones and metallized shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic UD colors to new shades, this palette has it all.

Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That’s the inspiration behind our Afterdark Palette. It’s got everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones (including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them), this palette is full of possibilities.

Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, this palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend and smudge with the compact precision brush, and use the small eyeshadow brush to apply color all over the lid or in the crease.

Every Eyeshadow shade features our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™—for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Calcium Sodium Borosilicate

• Is this available at Sephora yet? 16 Answers
  • This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not to...6 Answers
  • Who has the Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette and what do ...1 Answers
Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love this palette! The shadows are so creamy and smooth. Easy to blend,very pigmented and last a whole 9 hour shift at work!" in 353 reviews
  • "Omg! I was very unimpressed by this palette when I first heard about it to be honest. I have the UD Through The Looking Glass, Vice Reloaded XX, other colorful UD palettes in the past, etc. And this just didn't feel like it was something new that wasn't like the other 30 palettes I've bought in the last six months. But of course, me being me. a collector of sorts. I just had to have it. With Sephoras awesome return policy there's really never any risk so why not. Well im so happy I did. This palette is more than amazing! These new colors are absolutely gorgeous! Every single one of these colors go on patchy at first swipe but once you build the color with a second layer or using a wet brush in the first place you get phenomenal pigmentation. There's a little bit of glitter fall out but nothing super noticeable by any means. These colors are super unique and of great quality. The blendability is decent and I love any change from the sea of boring brown neutrals we've been drowning in" in 70 reviews
  • "Sparkle and shine ! That's for divas and disco queens lol ! Absolutely adorable , long lasting and shining and great colors ! I always use it going out sometimes even during my regular day and it make sure me shine more lol ! Great consistency " in 67 reviews
  • "Omg! I was very unimpressed by this palette when I first heard about it to be honest. I have the UD Through The Looking Glass, Vice Reloaded XX, other colorful UD palettes in the past, etc. And this just didn't feel like it was something new that wasn't like the other 30 palettes I've bought in the last six months. But of course, me being me. a collector of sorts. I just had to have it. With Sephoras awesome return policy there's really never any risk so why not. Well im so happy I did. This palette is more than amazing! These new colors are absolutely gorgeous! Every single one of these colors go on patchy at first swipe but once you build the color with a second layer or using a wet brush in the first place you get phenomenal pigmentation. There's a little bit of glitter fall out but nothing super noticeable by any means. These colors are super unique and of great quality. The blendability is decent and I love any change from the sea of boring brown neutrals we've been drowning in" in 65 reviews
Michelle M.
This is a great palette, especially for going out and having fun. This is what I usually use when I go out to the club or to party with friends. Extremely long lasting and it doesn't need to be reapplied throughout the night. I love the colors and how great they work together. I would recommend checking this out.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Love this palette by Urban Decay. The colors are beautiful and highly pigmented. Lots of color to play with giving you many versatile looks for day or night. I have been using it now for 6 months and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a pop of color.
Massami G.
Coconut creek, FL
Just loved this eyeshadow pallet!
The colors are so pigmented and vibrant! Amazing to do Halloween makeups and to add on night out looks! The price also isn't bad compared to Mac and others big brands! Good deal!
#HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Sai M.
Chicago
Love this palette! The colors are bright and dark at the same time making it ideal for both morning and night wear. I was happy I bought it in the summer as I could experiment the bright colors during the day. They are not powdery and they stay put for the most part of the day which was enough for me.
Aliza p.
This palate is gorgeous. The people who have lighter skin defently shows up more. The colors are beautiful. This palette has a little shimmer to it if your looking for that. It applies really nice! I love this palette.
Amanda B.
Rotterdam, NY
I love Urban Decay and their shadows are some of my favorites, however this palette was a bust to me. The palette only has shimmer shades and you need some matte shades in a palette to create a whole look. The shimmers are beautiful and the colors are amazing, but the palette just doesn’t make sense to me.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
wish it was more pigmentedi
love urban decay and all things glitter. i was super excited to try out
this palette and while i do love it, i wish the colors were more
pigmented. i usually just put this on top of whatever eyeshadow i'm
wearing. all the fallout is pretty annoying too and it's hard to get
off.
Sanaa S.
Beachwod, OH
This palette is stunning. The colors in this palette are absolutely amazing for any halloween look. They are bold, bright and you can create many looks with this.
I think the price is reasonable. You are getting very high pigmented colors for the price you pay. Would definitely recommend it for people who are looking for a palette to create a halloween look.
Cadence G.
Lincoln, NE
I absolutely love Urban Decay pallets they always have such a high quality look to them. I also love how long the color stays on, and doesn't tend to smudge. Application is easy as they always come with directions/instructions. I would definitely buy this product again, and recommend to a friend!
Helene L.
TUCSON, AZ
I really enjoy this palette. The colors are beautifully pigments and I have noticed little fallout. The purple-y colors in the palette are gorgeous. I don't use it often due to the color scheme, and it isn't a one and done palette, but it is a staple in my collection for fun, sultry makeup looks.
Apryl C.
Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes
Karen M.
Raleigh, Nc
is it a good value for the money?