Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#17 in Eyeshadow

A jewel-toned collection with 10 sultry shades of Urban Decay eye shadow. With late-night rendezvous in mind, Urban Decay created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for wherever the night takes you. This jewel-toned palette feautres 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow including seven just-released colors and three cult favorites that no beauty junkie should be without. Amp up your eye looks with these shade-shifting duo tones and metallic shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic Urban Decay colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift), and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all. Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That's the inspiration behind this palette. It has everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones, including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them, this palette is full of possibilities. Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, the Afterdark Palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend, and smudge with the compact precision end, and then use the small eye shadow brush end to apply color all over the lid or in the crease of the eye. Each eye shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eye shadow in Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift), Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift), Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper), Sinful (metallic golden amber), Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift), Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift), Lounge (brick red satin with green shift), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift) - Small double-ended eye shadow brush

Photos (60)
Lovisa H.
Lovisa H.
Springfield, OR

I hate this product. Urban Decay is officially dead to me which is sad because it used to be my favorite. This product as has more fallout than what actually stays on my eye. I have tried applying it with a ton of different eye primes and it still takes forever to build up enough, if creases and disappears throughout the day.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Athens, AL

Please understand these aren't eyeshadow but rather they're pressed pigments. This means that they are more highly pigmented, subject to more fallout, and take a little more care. These are pressed pigments of cold colors so be ready to go bold with it! A beautiful palette, but colors aren't exactly functional for real life.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Jacksonville, FL

Let me start by saying how beautiful these colors are, both in the pan and with finger swatches, these are all duochromes in an oil slick like packaging. With finger swatching the color pay off is fantastic, BUT if you use a brush with this you get almost no pigmentation which I hate because I want so much to love this
Shanea C.
Shanea C.
College Park, MD

I purchased this during the holiday season. I'm normally all for neutrals, but this palette really stood out to me. The shadows are super pigmented even without a primer and they blend well with other palettes. There is very little fallout and a little goes a long way. I really enjoy how buildable the shadows are.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

The colors are really pretty. They seem to be decent quality but maybe aren't as smooth as individual pots. They do blend pretty well. None of them are matte, so only shimmer finishes. But the colors are beautiful! There are some repeats from the singles to this palette but if you know Urban Decay, that's common.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Nesconset, NY

This is okay. Not super impressive. Do NOT purchase if you're looking for a product with a full range, because these are literally just glittery pressed powders. No blending or highlighting shade. They can be a little powdery, but fun for a pop of color. Not worth it if you're looking for one universal palette.
Ania G.
Ania G.

Ok so I don't own this one just yet so I can't give it five stars just yet but from what I saw when I swatches it... the colors were great pigmented and smooth. I loved that some of them were duochrome! As soon as I get it and see how they work on the eye and how blendable they are I shall update my review.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.

I am a long long time fan of urban decay! I will admit, I loved them much more when they were all
about bright beautiful blendable. I kind of grew tired of the nakeds. I don't need multiple neutrals. So I am excited and happy that they are coming out with colorful, shimmery pretty shades and palettes again!
Nohemy L.
Nohemy L.
Memphis, TN

I loved this palette I could go for a natural look and add a bit of glitter to it. Long lasting and Great pigmentation. I would usually wear it like on weekends special occasions if I wanted to do a natural makeup look with a bit of pop to my eyelid. I would definitely buy it again, really o recommend it!
Angela D.
Angela D.
Bally, Pa

I went to Sephora to swatch this pallette, and was unimpressed for the price tag. A few of the colors were nice, but most seemed light and patchy. I've heard others say it works better if used as a glitter (use with a glitter primer base). So if that's your thing I'd say go for it. It was a pass for me.
Apryl C.
Apryl C.

Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA

Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane

This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Karen M.
Karen M.
Raleigh, NC

is it a good value for the money?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA

Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes

Join Now