BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

With late-night rendezvous in mind, we created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for night owls. This jewel-toned collection contains 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow—seven NEW and three cult favorites no UD junkie should be without.

Amp up your look with shade-shifting duotones and metallized shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic UD colors to new shades, this palette has it all.

Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That’s the inspiration behind our Afterdark Palette. It’s got everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones (including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them), this palette is full of possibilities.

Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, this palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend and smudge with the compact precision brush, and use the small eyeshadow brush to apply color all over the lid or in the crease.

Every Eyeshadow shade features our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™—for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Calcium Sodium Borosilicate

• Who has the Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette and what do ...1 Answers
Jordin P.
Champlain , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyeshadow is essential to my everyday look. This palette is excellent and I recommend it to anybody that loves darker eyeshadows. This is extremely easy to apply and lasts a very long time. Very pleased with this product!
Amy S.
Machesney Pk, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot rave enough about this palette! I have dark blue eyes and these colors really make them pop! It is pricey as the UD products tend to be. But it is WORTH it if you like these colors. They are very pigmented and true to the pans. There is a lot of fall out but you can also use them with a dampen brush to give a thicker deeper color with not much fall out
Rebecca B.
Bentonville , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried a lot of Urban Decay pallets and never had one give me an allergic reaction until this one. I mean we are talking my eyelids were swollen like I had been punched in both eyes, they turned super red (we are not sure if it was a rash from the makeup or if the redness was that the shadow died my skin. This went back immediately and Urban Decay was contacted and I got an "I'm sorry it could be you just got a bad pallet"
Crystal M.
Bakersfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
Urban decay is one of my favorite brands to shop for makeup. This palette is great for a night out on the town or dressing up for a friends party or just because you want to look hot! I recommend every lady have one or more of their wonderful eyeshadows'!
Katie K.
Eldorado
I absolutely love the Urban Decay brand! Almost all of the makeup I own is from this brand. I have really liked all the products I have tried. These eyeshadows are great. I think the pricing is a little expensive but well worth it for the product. Sometime you can catch sales and get really great deals. Will definitely be purchasing from this company again!
Jeanette K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is gone at the moment because I have used all of every color! This stuff is bright and bold. I loved everything about this palette and I’m pretty sure I will buy it again soon.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pigmented, shimmery, beautiful colors. I don't use it as much as I'd like because it's definitely a nighttime drama palette. I use a color here and there to support other palettes, but a full look can be created just from this palette. One of my UD faves.
victoia r.
San Antonio
When im looking for an eye shadow pallet i always want it to be pigminted afortable and have colors that u can use with any look. Well with this eye shadow it came with all of those i liked that it was very long lasting i didnt have to worry about if my eye shadow is ganna be off by the time its the middle of the day.It STAYED ON ALL DAY .
Melanie L.
California, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just look at this palette, it's so beautiful. I love the colors and the quality of the shadows are awesome as well. They are soft and buttery and easy to blend. This palette definitely offers shadows more geared towards a Saturday night out look and not so much everyday, for me anyway. I'm a sucker for great packaging as well. Love this palette!
Desi P.
Peoria, IL
Hands down my favorite Urban Decay eyeshadow. I have to stop myself from using it so much. Haha! The pigment is beautiful, it works for all shades. And it’s worth the price. It does have a little fall out but it’s not too bad. It also also comes with a brush that’s two sided and is very easy to use. Highly recommend this product
Apryl C.
Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Lamont , CA
Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Karen M.
Raleigh, Nc
is it a good value for the money?
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes