Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#131 in Eyeshadow

A jewel-toned collection with 10 sultry shades of Urban Decay eye shadow. With late-night rendezvous in mind, Urban Decay created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for wherever the night takes you. This jewel-toned palette feautres 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow including seven just-released colors and three cult favorites that no beauty junkie should be without. Amp up your eye looks with these shade-shifting duo tones and metallic shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic Urban Decay colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift), and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all. Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That's the inspiration behind this palette. It has everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones, including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them, this palette is full of possibilities. Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, the Afterdark Palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend, and smudge with the compact precision end, and then use the small eye shadow brush end to apply color all over the lid or in the crease of the eye. Each eye shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eye shadow in Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift), Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift), Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper), Sinful (metallic golden amber), Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift), Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift), Lounge (brick red satin with green shift), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift) - Small double-ended eye shadow brush

Photos (25)
Bonnie P.
Bonnie P.

I had their Alice in Wonderland collection and loved it.
However, that was when I shaved my head and sent
my hair to my sister who was going through Chemo. I since passed
the Palette to Tina Martinez, a young teen at my church. I had
fun with the collection and even purchased their eyeliner pencils
I still buy the pencils.
Aranza S.
Aranza S.
Scottsdale , Az

I love this palette. The shades are colorful but not too bright, making it wearable. They are buttery smooth and Jane a gorgeous metallic/sparkly finish. They aren't chinky glitter like some of their shadows. The only thing I wish they had was a matte shade to blend with, but other than that it's a great buy.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.

I am a long long time fan of urban decay! I will admit, I loved them much more when they were all
about bright beautiful blendable. I kind of grew tired of the nakeds. I don't need multiple neutrals. So I am excited and happy that they are coming out with colorful, shimmery pretty shades and palettes again!
Nohemy L.
Nohemy L.
Memphis, TN

I loved this palette I could go for a natural look and add a bit of glitter to it. Long lasting and Great pigmentation. I would usually wear it like on weekends special occasions if I wanted to do a natural makeup look with a bit of pop to my eyelid. I would definitely buy it again, really o recommend it!
Emily C.
Emily C.

All urban decay palettes are amazing. This one is more focused for night time look as you can tell by the name and it looks awesome on every eye colour. It's super easy to apply and totally worth the money. I would totally buy it again if I needed a new one but I probably won't because they last so long!!
Mai T.
Mai T.

I like to use this palette on special holidays to give my eyes a pop of color. The pigment is great and it comes with a brush which is awesome. I don't recommend if you're a Neutral/bare eyeshadow kind of person bc you won't grab this as much but this palette is just fun. It's more like a collectibles.
Justine N.
Justine N.
Ottawa, Ontario

Oh my god these shadows are GORGEOUS! They change colours on the eye departing on the light and it's just stunning. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because there can be a lot of fallout. Just be careful when applying and make sure to check you makeup every once in a while after applying.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Mesquite, TX

Amazing colors! Just a little pricey, but really worth it! Pigmented colors that really pop, it makes you get more creavited. I just wish it came with more colors for the price so make it really worth. It's a nice pallet to have with other eyeshadow collections but I would only buy it once.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Yucca Valley, CA

I love 9 out of 10 of these shades, which is pretty awesome! I bought this palette the day it launched at Sephora and I absolutely love it! These have great pigmentation and are easy to work with. This is a great palette when I want a pop of color without being neon. Such a great palette!
Donna M.
Donna M.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL

The newest addition to my Urban Decay eyeshadow addiction! The colors are AMAZING, easy to blend and long lasting. The packaging is the prettiest yet. Since I purchased this pallette I have reached for it more than any other. Will absolutely buy again, probably soon at the rate I'm going!
Apryl C.
Apryl C.

Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA

Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane

This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA

Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes
Karen M.
Karen M.
Raleigh, NC

is it a good value for the money?

Join Now