Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#11 in Eyeshadow

A jewel-toned collection with 10 sultry shades of Urban Decay eye shadow. With late-night rendezvous in mind, Urban Decay created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for wherever the night takes you. This jewel-toned palette feautres 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow including seven just-released colors and three cult favorites that no beauty junkie should be without. Amp up your eye looks with these shade-shifting duo tones and metallic shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic Urban Decay colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift), and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all. Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That's the inspiration behind this palette. It has everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones, including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them, this palette is full of possibilities. Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, the Afterdark Palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend, and smudge with the compact precision end, and then use the small eye shadow brush end to apply color all over the lid or in the crease of the eye. Each eye shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eye shadow in Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift), Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift), Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper), Sinful (metallic golden amber), Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift), Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift), Lounge (brick red satin with green shift), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift) - Small double-ended eye shadow brush

Photos (51)
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Monroe, OH

I. LOVE. THIS. PALETTE. First of all, the packaging is gorgeous. It is holographic and absolutely stunning. When you open it up, you see ten eye shadows and a double sided synthetic brush. Moving onto the shadows, they are all extremely pigmented and transfer nicely to the eye. They also blend very nicely. I couldn't ask for anything more out of this palette!
Angela G.
Angela G.
San Pablo, CA

No words can describe the love I have for this eyeshadow pallet! Long lasting vibrant colors and just amazing on every single skin tone! Perfect for any and every single occasion! When I buy eyeshadow pallets I never use all the colors, but I can truly and proudly say that I use every single color that this urban decay pallet has to offer! They're perfect!
Megan E.
Megan E.
Berea, KY

I live trying products from this brand, the colors swatched well at the store. But when I got home and started playing around with it, it was so hard to blend, and I had to use the setting spray to get enough pigment. I love the purples in the pallet but the reddish colors don't look good on me. Although I think that's because I couldn't get it too blend.
Deya P.
Deya P.
Summerville , SC

Urban Decay is th eultimate best!!!! It's super pigmented, which means it will last forever!!! THe colros are true and rich!!! Just awesome!!! No need to change anything!!! The case is very trendy and cool. If you want a great variety of colors and eyecatching color...if you want continuous compliments...I would definitely recommend Urban Decay!
Sue G.
Sue G.

Really wanted a palette with lots of bold colors, and this is it! Definitely not for everyday use, but it is great to have options for adding pops of colors for when you want to dress up your look. The colors are really pigmented, but I feel they blend out a little, so going over them again or using them with water helps intensify the color!
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Santa Monica, CA

I just have to say you must use primer first to build color. Lots of fall out but also beautiful if you combine these colors it is very exotic. If you want to compare it is like moondust palette but this is not as pretty on me personally. But this comes with an ok shadow brush. Also might look good with alchemist layered on top.
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Elkhart, IN

Urban Decay Afterdark palette gives me life! The colors are very pigmented. I love that they are shimmery and versatile. It has a variety of colors from warm to cool. I don't typical do nudes/nuetrals but this palette I can work with! And let's talk about the packaging, love it! Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
Lovisa H.
Lovisa H.
Springfield, OR

I hate this product. Urban Decay is officially dead to me which is sad because it used to be my favorite. This product as has more fallout than what actually stays on my eye. I have tried applying it with a ton of different eye primes and it still takes forever to build up enough, if creases and disappears throughout the day.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Athens, AL

Please understand these aren't eyeshadow but rather they're pressed pigments. This means that they are more highly pigmented, subject to more fallout, and take a little more care. These are pressed pigments of cold colors so be ready to go bold with it! A beautiful palette, but colors aren't exactly functional for real life.
Bonnie P.
Bonnie P.

I had their Alice in Wonderland collection and loved it.
However, that was when I shaved my head and sent
my hair to my sister who was going through Chemo. I since passed
the Palette to Tina Martinez, a young teen at my church. I had
fun with the collection and even purchased their eyeliner pencils
I still buy the pencils.
Apryl C.
Apryl C.

Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA

Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane

This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Karen M.
Karen M.
Raleigh, NC

is it a good value for the money?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA

Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes

Join Now