Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#11 in Eyeshadow

A jewel-toned collection with 10 sultry shades of Urban Decay eye shadow. With late-night rendezvous in mind, Urban Decay created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for wherever the night takes you. This jewel-toned palette feautres 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow including seven just-released colors and three cult favorites that no beauty junkie should be without. Amp up your eye looks with these shade-shifting duo tones and metallic shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic Urban Decay colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift), and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all. Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That's the inspiration behind this palette. It has everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones, including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them, this palette is full of possibilities. Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, the Afterdark Palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend, and smudge with the compact precision end, and then use the small eye shadow brush end to apply color all over the lid or in the crease of the eye. Each eye shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eye shadow in Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift), Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift), Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper), Sinful (metallic golden amber), Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift), Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift), Lounge (brick red satin with green shift), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift) - Small double-ended eye shadow brush

Photos (46)
Nohemy L.
Nohemy L.
Memphis, TN

I loved this palette I could go for a natural look and add a bit of glitter to it. Long lasting and Great pigmentation. I would usually wear it like on weekends special occasions if I wanted to do a natural makeup look with a bit of pop to my eyelid. I would definitely buy it again, really o recommend it!
Mai T.
Mai T.

I like to use this palette on special holidays to give my eyes a pop of color. The pigment is great and it comes with a brush which is awesome. I don't recommend if you're a Neutral/bare eyeshadow kind of person bc you won't grab this as much but this palette is just fun. It's more like a collectibles.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Mesquite, TX

Amazing colors! Just a little pricey, but really worth it! Pigmented colors that really pop, it makes you get more creavited. I just wish it came with more colors for the price so make it really worth. It's a nice pallet to have with other eyeshadow collections but I would only buy it once.
Laura N.
Laura N.

I like the consistence of the shadows, the color really long lasting, I can't use every day because the colors are flashy, so I prefer to use in the night, is the fort time that I use this palette , and definitely I prefer color more neutral , so I think I'll stay just with this palette
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

I absolutely adore this palette the colors are so pigmented and blend so well. I love the quality of all the urban decay eyeshadows and this palette is no different it doesn't crease on me it's a great formula and just overall such a great purchase and more then worth the price you pay.
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
South San Francisco, CA

I want to make a YouTube video on this palette on urban decay love the eyeshadow colors!!! It's an amazing palette I hope I can do a review on it and show how gorgeous this wonderful palette. They have nice packing of urban decay!!! I do not have enough money to buy make up all the time
Crystal W.
Crystal W.

OMG I can not begin to explain how awesome this palette is love all the colors in it or shimmers beautifully and easily applies they blend beautifully. product packaging is beautiful love all the colors in it can't say enough great things about this palette love Urban Decay products!!
sahara a.
sahara a.
Richmond, CA

The pigment in this pallet is beyond crazy and it was a dream to blend, but I almost never use this pallet. It is long lasting and great, but the colors are not for everyday. The packaging was fun, but nothing spectacular. I would not buy again, because it's not my type of pallet.
Hananh G.
Hananh G.

When i bought this palette I was so disappointed. It might have just been my primer (Too Faced Shadow Insurance) or something but these were not pigmented at all on my lid. I really love all the naked palettes, but recently Urban Decay's eyeshadow palettes have been hit or misses.
danielle m.
danielle m.
San Bernardino, CA

this product is super pigmented. Has really great fun and different colors that you wouldn't normally use on a daily bases. It's easy to put on and if you use the eye shadow primer it gives it more color. i recommend this to people who love working with different and fun colors.
Apryl C.
Apryl C.

Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA

Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane

This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Karen M.
Karen M.
Raleigh, NC

is it a good value for the money?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA

Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes

Join Now