Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#47 in Eyeshadow Palettes

A jewel-toned collection with 10 sultry shades of Urban Decay eye shadow. With late-night rendezvous in mind, Urban Decay created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for wherever the night takes you. This jewel-toned palette feautres 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow including seven just-released colors and three cult favorites that no beauty junkie should be without. Amp up your eye looks with these shade-shifting duo tones and metallic shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic Urban Decay colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift), and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all. Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That's the inspiration behind this palette. It has everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones, including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them, this palette is full of possibilities. Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, the Afterdark Palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend, and smudge with the compact precision end, and then use the small eye shadow brush end to apply color all over the lid or in the crease of the eye. Each eye shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eye shadow in Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift), Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift), Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper), Sinful (metallic golden amber), Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift), Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift), Lounge (brick red satin with green shift), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift) - Small double-ended eye shadow brush

Photos (60)
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.

This is probably my favorite Urban Decay palette. I think we all know that they can be very hit or miss when it comes to their palettes, but this is a complete hit! Every single color is creamy and blendable with long-wear. While you can always pick and choose between a few of these colors and colors from other palettes, there are many looks to choose from within the colors provided!
Airayana C.
Airayana C.
Sacramento

Beautiful. Bold. Vibrant. Definitely not my typical choice in palettes. I'm more of a neutral earth tones or rustic reds (a la ABH Modern Renaissance), but this palette is so fun and beautiful. It's wonderful on us dark skin girls which is a nice change cuz it's hard to find a shimmer/glitter eyeshadow that applies as it looks on the first go--without having to pile it all on.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Lansdowne, PA

colors are very pigmented and creamy the pallet also has a very full range of color personally I dont think this is an essential pallet though, I say this because I cannot take this pallet and travel with because I would need other pallets to finish creating my look. I own this pallet because I collect make up these are quality shadows but the color scheme is for the bold
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

I waited a long time to pick this up, but I'm so glad I did! The colors are gorgeous! It also seems they have less fallout than typical UD glitter shadows. And although they are all glittery and you can't make a complete look out of it, you really only need like 1 or 2 additional colors for the tradition/crease. I'm glad I got this before they were out since it's LE.
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Monroe, OH

I. LOVE. THIS. PALETTE. First of all, the packaging is gorgeous. It is holographic and absolutely stunning. When you open it up, you see ten eye shadows and a double sided synthetic brush. Moving onto the shadows, they are all extremely pigmented and transfer nicely to the eye. They also blend very nicely. I couldn't ask for anything more out of this palette!
Angela G.
Angela G.
San Pablo, CA

No words can describe the love I have for this eyeshadow pallet! Long lasting vibrant colors and just amazing on every single skin tone! Perfect for any and every single occasion! When I buy eyeshadow pallets I never use all the colors, but I can truly and proudly say that I use every single color that this urban decay pallet has to offer! They're perfect!
Megan E.
Megan E.
Berea, KY

I live trying products from this brand, the colors swatched well at the store. But when I got home and started playing around with it, it was so hard to blend, and I had to use the setting spray to get enough pigment. I love the purples in the pallet but the reddish colors don't look good on me. Although I think that's because I couldn't get it too blend.
Deya P.
Deya P.
Summerville , SC

Urban Decay is th eultimate best!!!! It's super pigmented, which means it will last forever!!! THe colros are true and rich!!! Just awesome!!! No need to change anything!!! The case is very trendy and cool. If you want a great variety of colors and eyecatching color...if you want continuous compliments...I would definitely recommend Urban Decay!
ASHLEIGH S.
ASHLEIGH S.

Love this pallete! The Shadows are buttery and easy to blend. I really enjoy the color selection as well. I pair this with a good primer and it lasts all day with no creasing. Most of the shades are brighter with your finger and with a brush, but they all blend really nicely. I have used some of the Sades as eyeliner as well, so very versatile!
Sue G.
Sue G.

Really wanted a palette with lots of bold colors, and this is it! Definitely not for everyday use, but it is great to have options for adding pops of colors for when you want to dress up your look. The colors are really pigmented, but I feel they blend out a little, so going over them again or using them with water helps intensify the color!
Apryl C.
Apryl C.

Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA

Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane

This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Karen M.
Karen M.
Raleigh, Nc

is it a good value for the money?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA

Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes

Join Now