BY URBAN DECAY

A jewel-toned collection with 10 sultry shades of Urban Decay eye shadow. With late-night rendezvous in mind, Urban Decay created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for wherever the night takes you. This jewel-toned palette feautres 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow including seven just-released colors and three cult favorites that no beauty junkie should be without. Amp up your eye looks with these shade-shifting duo tones and metallic shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic Urban Decay colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift), and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all. Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That's the inspiration behind this palette. It has everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones, including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them, this palette is full of possibilities. Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, the Afterdark Palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend, and smudge with the compact precision end, and then use the small eye shadow brush end to apply color all over the lid or in the crease of the eye. Each eye shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eye shadow in Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift), Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift), Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper), Sinful (metallic golden amber), Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift), Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift), Lounge (brick red satin with green shift), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift) - Small double-ended eye shadow brush

• Is this available at Sephora yet? 16 Answers
  • This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too ...6 Answers
  • Who has the Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette and what do yo...1 Answers
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Marquette, MI
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
I absolutely love (most of) the colors in this palette. Though they seem bright they can also be used for a more natural look. They are very pigmented and apply beautifully. they last all day, especially if you use the urban decay eye potion primer before hand.
Sammy m.
Sammy m.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
Was a gift from my husband, he knows I love UD products. I love these colors and they are great to make easy 1 shadow looks. They have great pigmentation as always. Lounge is one of my favourites! I defintely recommend this palette, ideal for evening looks :)
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
I LOVE THIS PALLETE👌🏼 Super great product and love the shades. I wouldn't really recommend this as an everyday makeup pallet but when going out it does the job. A lot of people always as me about my make up and it always this pallet that does it for me.
Akeea W.
Akeea W.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
I absolutely love this pallette , I am a big fan of glitter so this is one of my favorites. The packaging is so cute as well .. Using this product wet makes the colors pop way more so if you love color that would be something you would want to do .
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Saint Joseph, MN
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
This palette has super pretty shades. They can be used for sultry, nighttime looks, or bright everyday looks. I use this palette almost every day. It's a little pricey at $52 but it's definitely worth it. I love this palette more than I love food.
Miriah H.
Miriah H.
Owensboro, KY
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
Absolutely LOVE the colors! I have used tons of urban decay brand of makeup and I haven't regret buying any of it! Stays on great especially with my oily skin. My favorite is the eye shadow palates and the foundation. Their primer is great aswel!
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
Great choices of colors, wonderful color saturation, and minimal fallout. I am extremely happy with this palette. Urban Decay never fails with their amazing eyeshadows, and this palette more than met my expectations. Great texture and coverage!
Franziska G.
Franziska G.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
Sparkle and shine ! That's for divas and disco queens lol ! Absolutely adorable , long lasting and shining and great colors ! I always use it going out sometimes even during my regular day and it make sure me shine more lol ! Great consistency
Ashton R.
Ashton R.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
I purchased Afterdark from Sephora. I was extremely satisfied with the colors, pigment to each shadow, and the eye shadow brush it comes with. I am obsessed with the shimmer in each shadow, they look amazing in natural light and under flash.
Nadia D.
Nadia D.
Wheaton, IL
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
I have and love the naked palette, but the Afterdark palette is perfect when I'm looking for something a little bolder and brighter. The colors all work together super well and make layering different colors super easy. Definitely worth it.
Apryl C.
Apryl C.
Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes
Karen M.
Karen M.
Raleigh, Nc
is it a good value for the money?