Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#16 in Eyeshadow

A jewel-toned collection with 10 sultry shades of Urban Decay eye shadow. With late-night rendezvous in mind, Urban Decay created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for wherever the night takes you. This jewel-toned palette feautres 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow including seven just-released colors and three cult favorites that no beauty junkie should be without. Amp up your eye looks with these shade-shifting duo tones and metallic shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic Urban Decay colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift), and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all. Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That's the inspiration behind this palette. It has everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones, including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them, this palette is full of possibilities. Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, the Afterdark Palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend, and smudge with the compact precision end, and then use the small eye shadow brush end to apply color all over the lid or in the crease of the eye. Each eye shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion Systemâ„¢ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eye shadow in Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift), Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift), Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper), Sinful (metallic golden amber), Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift), Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift), Lounge (brick red satin with green shift), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift) - Small double-ended eye shadow brush

Photos (60)
Madison S.
Madison S.
Jacksonville Beach, FL

This palette was exactly what I have been looking for. I bought the natasha denona five palette with coppers and browns and was so disappointed bc the fallout. This palette is so pigmented and stays on all day. The pigments blend well and I am so in love with the iridescent holographic pearl shade, it's insanely unique. U can get some super cool looks with these. They work great wet, some fallout at first bc they r so pigmented. I didn't get the fallout when i tapped the brush off before applying
Kartofka T.
Kartofka T.

Awesome palette! The colors are great and can be used to create a variety of looks even without mattes, if that's your thing. I like that a few of them are duochromes - very eye catching! The colors are vibrant but can be sheered out for a more toned down look, or combined with neutrals to make an even more subtle look. The only thing I'm not a big fan of is the brush, but I wasn't expecting much from it to begin with. It is nice that it has a small end for lining under the eye though.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

One of my all time favorite palettes. 5 stars isnt even enough. The quality of urban decay is always mind blowing. The colors are so bold and pigmented, even the lighter ones. They blend together so well, i dont think its even possible to use urban decay and have your makeup turn out blotchy. Such fun colors and combinations to try with the after dark palette, but another one of my favorite things is getting to play with the super cool reflective case that this palette comes in!!!!
Nikki M.
Nikki M.

Beautiful! These colors are so much better in person! Lounge had me worried, but came through! I was worried there wouldn't be much green to it, but there is, which is good because I have dark green eyes. They can be a bit hard to build up but most duo chromes are. I give it a 4.7 overall. No pics do it justice. I tried for hours but just couldn't capture the beauty lol. Go see it in person, or have faith and get it! I will be using it a lot this summer.
Wanida K.
Wanida K.

I am not going to lie the only reason I bought this palette was to have it. I don't find the shades appealing at all and they are all shimmers, and do not judge me on buying it because I love to collect makeup. The colors are nice and fun but I don't think you could complete a whole look with this, the pigmentation is very good when swatched with my fingers, but since the colors are not so appealing to me I haven't reached for it once to even use it.
Emily L.
Emily L.

I love this palette! I mostly use it when I'm going out, not just as eyeshadow, but as eye liner too. I just wet an liner brush and get some product on it and line my eyes. I love how sparkle-y these shadows are-and in colors I don't normally use. Plus the mirror inside of the package is actually usable, something I don't typically see in make up! I'm always using my own mirror, but this one is actually clear and large enough to see what I'm doing.
Emma
Emma

This is one of my favorite eyeshadows ever! Highly pigmented, and although most of these are not neutral colors, they are surprisingly wearable. All of them are shimmer/metallic finishes, without any mattes. These is definitely not a stand alone palette, unless you just want a wash of color over the lid. It's also very well priced, and has a large amount of product. The packaging is also very sturdy and beautiful. Would definitely recommend!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Greenwood, IN

I'm so glad Urban Decay did a colorful palette. Was getting tired of all the naked and nudes. You can't beat the buttery smooth formula of these shadows. They are super pigmented. For best wear I always use eye primer. Just to keep my eye shadow looking good. The case is sturdy and super pretty. Most of the colors are brand new. One's I don't have from other collections. I'd definitely recommend this product.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA

EVERYONE knows Urban Decay is a powerhouse for eye-shadow! Their palates NEVER disappoint. The eye shadows go on true to color and stay in place (especially when used with lid primer)! I love that they don't sink into the creases of my eye lids and look heavy, like my lids are weighed down! This shadow offers amazing colors, high quality pigments, and wonderful staying power! Must have!
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.

This is probably my favorite Urban Decay palette. I think we all know that they can be very hit or miss when it comes to their palettes, but this is a complete hit! Every single color is creamy and blendable with long-wear. While you can always pick and choose between a few of these colors and colors from other palettes, there are many looks to choose from within the colors provided!
Apryl C.
Apryl C.

Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA

Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane

This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Karen M.
Karen M.
Raleigh, NC

is it a good value for the money?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA

Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes

Join Now