BY URBAN DECAY

With late-night rendezvous in mind, we created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for night owls. This jewel-toned collection contains 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow—seven NEW and three cult favorites no UD junkie should be without.

Amp up your look with shade-shifting duotones and metallized shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic UD colors to new shades, this palette has it all.

Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That’s the inspiration behind our Afterdark Palette. It’s got everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones (including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them), this palette is full of possibilities.

Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, this palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend and smudge with the compact precision brush, and use the small eyeshadow brush to apply color all over the lid or in the crease.

Every Eyeshadow shade features our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™—for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Calcium Sodium Borosilicate

• This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not to...6 Answers
  • Who has the Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette and what do ...1 Answers
nikki h.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
I wanted to love this palette, the colors are stunning in it! However, upon application I felt like the shades were under-pigmented and weren’t buildable enough to intensify the colors. The packaging is nice, but the product is underwhelming.
Kera H.
Beaverton
This is one of my favorite urban decay palettes it has limited fall out and amazing colors with a hint of shimmer in each shade. There’s 7 new colors and 3 iconic shades from my favorite brand!Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
Jaylene Q.
San Diego, CA
I love this palette so much. It gives you beautiful colors that are very bold, perfect if you’re doing a very dramatic look or something to standout! Urban decay is pricey but well worth the price you pay for the quality you get. They are very pigmented and just stunning colors.
Missa M.
Pomona, CA
PIGMENT DREAMS!!!! The color payoff on this palette is great!!! Colors blend like a dream and fallout is minimal. This palette is so versatile that I can use it for a day look for work and then pump up color for s nighttime look!
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
I am swooned by this palette, I want to bathe in these palettes. The packaging is gorgeous, the brush that comes with it is double sided and very easy to pick up any eyeshadow with. The colors, hmm I don't even know where to start how beautiful they are. It is a must have in my eyeshadow collection. This eyeshadow will still stay on all day, even after I accidentally rub my eyes WITHOUT EYE PRIMER (I also have monolids, influence, factor probably) Great job Urban Decay!
Taline A.
Jersey City, NJ
This pallet is really pretty I just don find myself using it all that often. The colors are super vibrant as shown in the picture and they blend well, but it's just not as versatile for me. It's beautiful though and applies well, which is important when considering a pallet.
Iva B.
Cullman, AL
LOVE THIS EYESHADOW PALLET!!! The colors are beautiful and easy to apply/use. I highly recommend this product. It is long lasting and has no room for improvement in my opinion. I will definitely be being again.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
This how it feels like the darker older sister of the moondust palette. Now of course that's not a bad thing at all because we need to have darker Shades that are still super glittery and pigmented and for that I am highly thankful to Urban Decay
jade h.
Midlothian, VA
This is definitely a party palette. Most of the colors are pretty extreme. I looove the warm colors in this plus my moondust singles for going out. I'm not super into extremely dark colors so a few of these shades don't work for me. I bought it on sale and it was totally worth it. The case is also neat - it's purple with holograms on it.
AliMarie M.
New Berlin
I absolutely just love this palette! The pigmentation is insane! It goes on smooth and with Urban Decay’s eyeshadow primer, your look will last for days!! I would absolutely refer this product to a friend!
Apryl C.
Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes
Karen M.
Raleigh, Nc
is it a good value for the money?