Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#11 in Eyeshadow

A jewel-toned collection with 10 sultry shades of Urban Decay eye shadow. With late-night rendezvous in mind, Urban Decay created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for wherever the night takes you. This jewel-toned palette feautres 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow including seven just-released colors and three cult favorites that no beauty junkie should be without. Amp up your eye looks with these shade-shifting duo tones and metallic shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic Urban Decay colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift), and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all. Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That's the inspiration behind this palette. It has everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones, including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them, this palette is full of possibilities. Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, the Afterdark Palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend, and smudge with the compact precision end, and then use the small eye shadow brush end to apply color all over the lid or in the crease of the eye. Each eye shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eye shadow in Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift), Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift), Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper), Sinful (metallic golden amber), Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift), Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift), Lounge (brick red satin with green shift), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift) - Small double-ended eye shadow brush

Photos (51)
Yasmin O.
Yasmin O.
england

The quality of the palette is good, and it is one of the better pre-made palettes from the brand in the last year. This is likely due to that their shimmers are often where they shine, and these are all very shimmery. All ten shades had good pigmentation, longer-wear (seven to eight hours), were easy to blend and apply to bare skin, and worked well with each other. Definitely recommend this palette to any eye-shadow lover or just someone who likes makeup in general.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Conway, SC

Beautiful! These colors are so much better in person! Lounge had me worried, but came through! I was worried there wouldn't be much green to it, but there is, which is good because I have dark green eyes. They can be a bit hard to build up but most duo chromes are. I give it a 4.7 overall. No pics do it justice. I tried for hours but just couldn't capture the beauty lol. Go see it in person, or have faith and get it! I will be using it a lot this summer.
Wanida K.
Wanida K.

I am not going to lie the only reason I bought this palette was to have it. I don't find the shades appealing at all and they are all shimmers, and do not judge me on buying it because I love to collect makeup. The colors are nice and fun but I don't think you could complete a whole look with this, the pigmentation is very good when swatched with my fingers, but since the colors are not so appealing to me I haven't reached for it once to even use it.
Emily L.
Emily L.

I love this palette! I mostly use it when I'm going out, not just as eyeshadow, but as eye liner too. I just wet an liner brush and get some product on it and line my eyes. I love how sparkle-y these shadows are-and in colors I don't normally use. Plus the mirror inside of the package is actually usable, something I don't typically see in make up! I'm always using my own mirror, but this one is actually clear and large enough to see what I'm doing.
Greicy s.
Greicy s.
san pedro de macoris

I feel like I really need to share my love for this palette with all you ladies. It has been my go to everyday since I got it. The shimmers are so pigmented. All the colours blend beautifully and you can create so many different looks with this one palette! This is my first time searching anything and in my opinion the pictures really don't do it justice but here is the urban decay afterdark eyeshadow palette.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Greenwood, IN

I'm so glad Urban Decay did a colorful palette. Was getting tired of all the naked and nudes. You can't beat the buttery smooth formula of these shadows. They are super pigmented. For best wear I always use eye primer. Just to keep my eye shadow looking good. The case is sturdy and super pretty. Most of the colors are brand new. One's I don't have from other collections. I'd definitely recommend this product.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Lansdowne, PA

colors are very pigmented and creamy the pallet also has a very full range of color personally I dont think this is an essential pallet though, I say this because I cannot take this pallet and travel with because I would need other pallets to finish creating my look. I own this pallet because I collect make up these are quality shadows but the color scheme is for the bold
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

I waited a long time to pick this up, but I'm so glad I did! The colors are gorgeous! It also seems they have less fallout than typical UD glitter shadows. And although they are all glittery and you can't make a complete look out of it, you really only need like 1 or 2 additional colors for the tradition/crease. I'm glad I got this before they were out since it's LE.
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Monroe, OH

I. LOVE. THIS. PALETTE. First of all, the packaging is gorgeous. It is holographic and absolutely stunning. When you open it up, you see ten eye shadows and a double sided synthetic brush. Moving onto the shadows, they are all extremely pigmented and transfer nicely to the eye. They also blend very nicely. I couldn't ask for anything more out of this palette!
Angela G.
Angela G.
San Pablo, CA

No words can describe the love I have for this eyeshadow pallet! Long lasting vibrant colors and just amazing on every single skin tone! Perfect for any and every single occasion! When I buy eyeshadow pallets I never use all the colors, but I can truly and proudly say that I use every single color that this urban decay pallet has to offer! They're perfect!
Apryl C.
Apryl C.

Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA

Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane

This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Karen M.
Karen M.
Raleigh, NC

is it a good value for the money?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA

Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes

Join Now