BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

With late-night rendezvous in mind, we created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for night owls. This jewel-toned collection contains 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow—seven NEW and three cult favorites no UD junkie should be without.

Amp up your look with shade-shifting duotones and metallized shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic UD colors to new shades, this palette has it all.

Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That’s the inspiration behind our Afterdark Palette. It’s got everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones (including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them), this palette is full of possibilities.

Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, this palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend and smudge with the compact precision brush, and use the small eyeshadow brush to apply color all over the lid or in the crease.

Every Eyeshadow shade features our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™—for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Calcium Sodium Borosilicate

• Who has the Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette and what do ...1 Answers
Iva B.
Cullman, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THIS EYESHADOW PALLET!!! The colors are beautiful and easy to apply/use. I highly recommend this product. It is long lasting and has no room for improvement in my opinion. I will definitely be being again.
jade h.
Midlothian, VA
This is definitely a party palette. Most of the colors are pretty extreme. I looove the warm colors in this plus my moondust singles for going out. I'm not super into extremely dark colors so a few of these shades don't work for me. I bought it on sale and it was totally worth it. The case is also neat - it's purple with holograms on it.
bianca r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love anything urban decay I’ve been using urban decay forever I love their eyeshadows I love their body glitter I love the pallets my pallets of lasted me so long for me urban decay for my eyelids is the top brand that I like to use aside from Chanel or my Dior eyeshadows I also really didn’t mind the urban decay foundation but I did however make a switch to a YSL and I will not buy urban decay foundation again
Marzia B.
The pigment in this palette is outrageous especially with how much it costs. Very affordable. Has very colorful colors. Mainly for special events. I personally love such colors due to my interest in heavy makeup artistry. I love fun looks and this palette does just that for me. J recommend this palette to those who love dramatic makeup just like me. Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
Hailey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this palette from a friend and let me tell you it is right up my alley. I am a fan of bright beautiful shadows so this is for me. If you are into the more natural tones, then i wouldn't suggest this, but if you love to play with makeup, then this is for you!
Kazha K.
this is a beautiful Eye shadow palette, very pigmented and gorgeous colors, I love the blue colors and pink they really complement my eyes, This eye shadow goes on very smoothly, it is a lot better than alternatives and i would recommend this to anyone who is trying out new eye shadows and that wants an amazing experience with how their eye shadow wears and looks
Tenesha S.
Council Blfs, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had to purchase this, as I considered it a follow up to the electric palette.  These shadows are beautifully pigmented.  This is definitely not a stand alone palette, as there are no matte shades in this, but the color pay off is wonderful! It's on sale right now on the Urban Decay website, and I may purchase a backup as I did with the Electric Palette.
Kimmy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Urban Decay “lounge” eyeshadow is one of the most interesting shades that got me excited about how it can reflect 2 colors as you float or dance through the room. This isn’t an everyday color for me however, for Halloween oh it makes a perfect bruise or black eye as it can seem purple and green. So, that’s my idea for a quality shadow and the #halloween #contest I’m excited! HaHa
Jordin P.
Champlain , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyeshadow is essential to my everyday look. This palette is excellent and I recommend it to anybody that loves darker eyeshadows. This is extremely easy to apply and lasts a very long time. Very pleased with this product!
Amy S.
Machesney Pk, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot rave enough about this palette! I have dark blue eyes and these colors really make them pop! It is pricey as the UD products tend to be. But it is WORTH it if you like these colors. They are very pigmented and true to the pans. There is a lot of fall out but you can also use them with a dampen brush to give a thicker deeper color with not much fall out
Apryl C.
Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Lamont , CA
Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Karen M.
Raleigh, Nc
is it a good value for the money?
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes