Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#131 in Eyeshadow

A jewel-toned collection with 10 sultry shades of Urban Decay eye shadow. With late-night rendezvous in mind, Urban Decay created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for wherever the night takes you. This jewel-toned palette feautres 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow including seven just-released colors and three cult favorites that no beauty junkie should be without. Amp up your eye looks with these shade-shifting duo tones and metallic shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic Urban Decay colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift), and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all. Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That's the inspiration behind this palette. It has everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones, including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them, this palette is full of possibilities. Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, the Afterdark Palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend, and smudge with the compact precision end, and then use the small eye shadow brush end to apply color all over the lid or in the crease of the eye. Each eye shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eye shadow in Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift), Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift), Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper), Sinful (metallic golden amber), Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift), Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift), Lounge (brick red satin with green shift), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift) - Small double-ended eye shadow brush

Photos (39)
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Kirkland, WA

I am swooned by this palette, I want to bathe in these palettes. The packaging is gorgeous, the brush that comes with it is double sided and very easy to pick up any eyeshadow with. The colors, hmm I don't even know where to start how beautiful they are. It is a must have in my eyeshadow collection. This eyeshadow will still stay on all day, even after I accidentally rub my eyes WITHOUT EYE PRIMER (I also have monolids, influence, factor probably) Great job Urban Decay!
Yasmin O.
Yasmin O.
england

The quality of the palette is good, and it is one of the better pre-made palettes from the brand in the last year. This is likely due to that their shimmers are often where they shine, and these are all very shimmery. All ten shades had good pigmentation, longer-wear (seven to eight hours), were easy to blend and apply to bare skin, and worked well with each other. Definitely recommend this palette to any eye-shadow lover or just someone who likes makeup in general.
Marcela C.
Marcela C.
Toronto

I am very, very happy with this palette! I have enjoyed it and have found myself venturing more from my comfort zone of neutral eyeshadow looks. The shimmers are richly pigmented and the colors are new and exciting.The texture is buttery and has some but limited fallout. My favorites are scene, druggie and backfire. My least favorite is lounge, just because it does not suit my skin tone. Overall, a great palette with great pigmentation and is worth a good buy.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Conway, SC

Beautiful! These colors are so much better in person! Lounge had me worried, but came through! I was worried there wouldn't be much green to it, but there is, which is good because I have dark green eyes. They can be a bit hard to build up but most duo chromes are. I give it a 4.7 overall. No pics do it justice. I tried for hours but just couldn't capture the beauty lol. Go see it in person, or have faith and get it! I will be using it a lot this summer.
Atlanta W.
Atlanta W.
Orlando, FL

If you like bright colors, and metallic eyeshadows this is the palette for you. I got this as a birthday present not too long ago and I haven't used it much. I normally wear neutral colors daily, so I only get to use these colors when I'm feeling a little adventurous. The brush that it comes with is great! I actually use it very often in my other palettes that I have. As for the eyeshadows them selves, all of the colors go on smoothly and last all day!
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Olympia, WA

I am in love with this palette. I have been able to create quite a few different looks with this palette that  I loved and love using the bright shades to pop a bit of color to brighten neutral looks. The shadows are buttery and pigmented, though as with any shadow, a good primer will really make these pop. I believe it is a perfect palette for everyone because it can be used for pops of color or to create more dramatic looks.Beautiful palette!
Chrissy J.
Chrissy J.
Anaheim

When it's time hit the club and get that smokey eye going.I reach for my Urban Decay After dark Eye-shadow Palette! It always delivers the fullest coverage and it lasts all night! I always get compliments on how sultry and sexy my eyes look when I wear Urban's after dark. And the application goes on smooth and blends well together unlike other products that just seem to stay in one place! I would buy it again and again!
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.

I swatch these were the first time and I literally almost fell over onto the ground because these shadows are so freaking pigmented that I literally just stared at the shadows like how in the world are you so pigmented and creamy and another thing is the packaging and the box are literally so so so pretty that I kept them just standing in like my doorway so I see it every time I come in the door I am up SAST with this
Greicy s.
Greicy s.

I feel like I really need to share my love for this palette with all you ladies. It has been my go to everyday since I got it. The shimmers are so pigmented. All the colours blend beautifully and you can create so many different looks with this one palette! This is my first time searching anything and in my opinion the pictures really don't do it justice but here is the urban decay afterdark eyeshadow palette.
Dana  T.
Dana T.
Wappingers Fl, NY

I bought this when I returned the sweet peach eye & glow kit this is a very highly pigmented eyeshadow palette with no neutral or transition colors - but if you have a vast collection this should not be a problem
It is full of jeweled toned colors with some softer pinks , champagnes browns to make a less dramatic eye look one of the best palettes being offered out there at this time
Apryl C.
Apryl C.

Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA

Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane

This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA

Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes
Karen M.
Karen M.
Raleigh, NC

is it a good value for the money?

Join Now