BY URBAN DECAY

With late-night rendezvous in mind, we created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for night owls. This jewel-toned collection contains 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow—seven NEW and three cult favorites no UD junkie should be without.

Amp up your look with shade-shifting duotones and metallized shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic UD colors to new shades, this palette has it all.

Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That’s the inspiration behind our Afterdark Palette. It’s got everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones (including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them), this palette is full of possibilities.

Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, this palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend and smudge with the compact precision brush, and use the small eyeshadow brush to apply color all over the lid or in the crease.

Every Eyeshadow shade features our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™—for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Calcium Sodium Borosilicate

• Is this available at Sephora yet? 16 Answers
  • This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not to...6 Answers
  • Who has the Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette and what do ...1 Answers
Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love this palette! The shadows are so creamy and smooth. Easy to blend,very pigmented and last a whole 9 hour shift at work!" in 353 reviews
  • "Omg! I was very unimpressed by this palette when I first heard about it to be honest. I have the UD Through The Looking Glass, Vice Reloaded XX, other colorful UD palettes in the past, etc. And this just didn't feel like it was something new that wasn't like the other 30 palettes I've bought in the last six months. But of course, me being me. a collector of sorts. I just had to have it. With Sephoras awesome return policy there's really never any risk so why not. Well im so happy I did. This palette is more than amazing! These new colors are absolutely gorgeous! Every single one of these colors go on patchy at first swipe but once you build the color with a second layer or using a wet brush in the first place you get phenomenal pigmentation. There's a little bit of glitter fall out but nothing super noticeable by any means. These colors are super unique and of great quality. The blendability is decent and I love any change from the sea of boring brown neutrals we've been drowning in" in 70 reviews
  • "Sparkle and shine ! That's for divas and disco queens lol ! Absolutely adorable , long lasting and shining and great colors ! I always use it going out sometimes even during my regular day and it make sure me shine more lol ! Great consistency " in 67 reviews
  • "Omg! I was very unimpressed by this palette when I first heard about it to be honest. I have the UD Through The Looking Glass, Vice Reloaded XX, other colorful UD palettes in the past, etc. And this just didn't feel like it was something new that wasn't like the other 30 palettes I've bought in the last six months. But of course, me being me. a collector of sorts. I just had to have it. With Sephoras awesome return policy there's really never any risk so why not. Well im so happy I did. This palette is more than amazing! These new colors are absolutely gorgeous! Every single one of these colors go on patchy at first swipe but once you build the color with a second layer or using a wet brush in the first place you get phenomenal pigmentation. There's a little bit of glitter fall out but nothing super noticeable by any means. These colors are super unique and of great quality. The blendability is decent and I love any change from the sea of boring brown neutrals we've been drowning in" in 65 reviews
Lilly J.
This palette is a great all shimmer palette. The colors are gorgeous on the eyes. I use a glitter primer to avoid any fallout and just in general to make the shadows pop. I like how you can use some of the shadows in everyday looks and not just for bold looks.
Jaylene Q.
San Diego, CA
I love this palette so much. It gives you beautiful colors that are very bold, perfect if you’re doing a very dramatic look or something to standout! Urban decay is pricey but well worth the price you pay for the quality you get. They are very pigmented and just stunning colors.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
I love this palette! All the colors look AMAZING on my skin tone and they are so soft and pigmented. I bought mine online and had no problem finding it/ receiving it. I have hit pans on multiple shades and I’m looking to repurchase this.
Cindy C.
Boyds
Amazing contact pigment you would expect from UD. I would certainly say this is not a great stand alone palette for most of the eye looks you'll want to create, so name so you have a good amount of neutral and blending shades.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
This product is a holy grail. It’s insanely pigmented and totally worth the price. I got mine and Sephora and it’s to die for. They’re so creamy and absolutely dreamy. I would definitely buy this again and I recommend to everyone.
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
I am swooned by this palette, I want to bathe in these palettes. The packaging is gorgeous, the brush that comes with it is double sided and very easy to pick up any eyeshadow with. The colors, hmm I don't even know where to start how beautiful they are. It is a must have in my eyeshadow collection. This eyeshadow will still stay on all day, even after I accidentally rub my eyes WITHOUT EYE PRIMER (I also have monolids, influence, factor probably) Great job Urban Decay!
Taline A.
Jersey City , NJ
This pallet is really pretty I just don find myself using it all that often. The colors are super vibrant as shown in the picture and they blend well, but it's just not as versatile for me. It's beautiful though and applies well, which is important when considering a pallet.
jade h.
Midlothian, VA
This is definitely a party palette. Most of the colors are pretty extreme. I looove the warm colors in this plus my moondust singles for going out. I'm not super into extremely dark colors so a few of these shades don't work for me. I bought it on sale and it was totally worth it. The case is also neat - it's purple with holograms on it.
bianca r.
Love anything urban decay I’ve been using urban decay forever I love their eyeshadows I love their body glitter I love the pallets my pallets of lasted me so long for me urban decay for my eyelids is the top brand that I like to use aside from Chanel or my Dior eyeshadows I also really didn’t mind the urban decay foundation but I did however make a switch to a YSL and I will not buy urban decay foundation again
AliMarie M.
New Berlin
I absolutely just love this palette! The pigmentation is insane! It goes on smooth and with Urban Decay’s eyeshadow primer, your look will last for days!! I would absolutely refer this product to a friend!
Apryl C.
Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes
Karen M.
Raleigh, Nc
is it a good value for the money?