BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

With late-night rendezvous in mind, we created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for night owls. This jewel-toned collection contains 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow—seven NEW and three cult favorites no UD junkie should be without.

Amp up your look with shade-shifting duotones and metallized shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic UD colors to new shades, this palette has it all.

Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That’s the inspiration behind our Afterdark Palette. It’s got everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones (including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them), this palette is full of possibilities.

Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, this palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend and smudge with the compact precision brush, and use the small eyeshadow brush to apply color all over the lid or in the crease.

Every Eyeshadow shade features our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™—for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Calcium Sodium Borosilicate

• Who has the Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette and what do ...1 Answers
Ashleigh T.
Alabaster, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These shadows are not pigmented and very chunky and glittery. If you prefer that, go for it but it's not really my cup of tea. It's very overpriced and in my opinion not worth it at all. I don't recommend to others.
Yanexis T.
Philadelphia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing ! This product stands out with all of the others . I bought it online and even got points towards more products. Good price for this awesome product everyone should keep this in their makeup bag! Very soft finish! And matte!!! Love this product
Nicole S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product on and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Tera C.
covington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with the eyeshadow pallet. The formula glides on smooth and velvety. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves to stand out and make a statement. This eyeshadow is not for the faint if heart.
Nicole R.
Wichita , KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
These colors are so bold and bright! I have very dark brown eyes so the bold tones really add some fun to my otherwise dark eyes! You can use a lot of a little, depending on how glammed up you want your look to be
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these colors they are so pigmented and really are great. I love to use the eyeshadow primer before using these eyeshadows. But these are such fun colors and I really love the brand. I would definitely recommend
Erin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite Uber pallets because the shades are extremely pigmented and long lasting. The packaging is super cute and amazing quality! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great pallet
Ana L.
Great Neck, NY
For me, urban decay has the bests eyeshadows in the market! They have strong colors and last the time you need them to last! Besides it, their package is always very beautiful and practical! Totally recommend it!
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this pallet. It’s one of my favorites. My eyes are hazel and these colors are great on them. Very easy to apply and great pigment. Lasts long too!! First time bought this but will buy again when all used up.
Sara T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never had a less than five star product from urban decay eyeshadow palettes before. Urban decay is my favorite eyeshadow of all time. Yes it is pricey but I will never find another product like it when dealing with eyeshadow. So I don't mind paying extra.
Apryl C.
Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Lamont , CA
Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Karen M.
Raleigh, Nc
is it a good value for the money?
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes