Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#81 in Eyeshadow Palettes

A jewel-toned collection with 10 sultry shades of Urban Decay eye shadow. With late-night rendezvous in mind, Urban Decay created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for wherever the night takes you. This jewel-toned palette feautres 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow including seven just-released colors and three cult favorites that no beauty junkie should be without. Amp up your eye looks with these shade-shifting duo tones and metallic shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic Urban Decay colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift), and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all. Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That's the inspiration behind this palette. It has everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones, including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them, this palette is full of possibilities. Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, the Afterdark Palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend, and smudge with the compact precision end, and then use the small eye shadow brush end to apply color all over the lid or in the crease of the eye. Each eye shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eye shadow in Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift), Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift), Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper), Sinful (metallic golden amber), Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift), Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift), Lounge (brick red satin with green shift), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift) - Small double-ended eye shadow brush

Photos (63)
marissa n.
marissa n.
Fontana, CA
Feb. 23, 2017, 5:28 a.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
Favorite palette , literally comes with the cutest shades and very pigmented has a shimmer to it which makes it more cute and the palette in general looks so cute worth the cost !
sumin o.
sumin o.
April 4, 2017, 9:10 a.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
I love the colors and the packaging but these colors are a little hard to use since theyre so bright and flashy. I use them with other palettes that has more simple colors but if you lovee having bright and colorful eyeshadow, this ones for you!
Cantrell S.
Cantrell S.
Brooklyn, NY
Feb. 14, 2017, 8:59 a.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
My favorite to go to kit for any and all occasions especially for a date night or girls night out but I definitely use this product for my road trip plenty of colors to choose from always been a good choice
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
March 28, 2017, 4:55 p.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
Love the colors and the sparkle! Very pigmented and I can wear it daily, not just at night. When I'm feeling adventurous, I can even do rainbow make up with it! It's seriously pretty fantastic. And the pallette itself is just so shiny and pretty!
Spirit W.
Spirit W.
Fowler , CO
April 14, 2017, 4:25 p.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
I absolutely love this pallet! Very bright pigmented colors are perfect to create so many nightlife looks! The packaging is absolutely stunning and is very easy to apply. I would definitely buy this pallet many times over again and highly recommend.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Southlake, TX
March 30, 2017, 11:52 p.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
Okay i love the colors in this and they're amazing when used correctly. if you want the full pigment use them as a glitter with glitter glue (my fav glitter glue is two face) don't use fix plus spray and pack it on without the glitter glue.
Julia M.
Julia M.
April 23, 2017, 1 p.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
I only used this once from my friend so I do not own it but it was every thing I was looking
For in a colorful, vibrant palette. I definitely would buy if I had the money and chance. I always tell my friends to buy this palette as well.
Meaghan O.
Meaghan O.
May 22, 2017, 6:46 p.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
I love these eyeshadows for doing colorful makeup! To achieve good pigment, you have to wet the brush a little. I take away one star because there aren't any matte shades and I wouldn't consider it a stand alone palette because of that
Shanee L.
Shanee L.
April 19, 2017, 12:24 p.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
I LOVE all urban decay eye shadows!! I have used two of their pallets and have searched other and totally worth it! ULTA is my best friend haha I have brown/green eyes and these were beautiful! Love it! Would buy again once I hit pan!
Mulysa G.
Mulysa G.
April 19, 2017, 12:32 p.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
Urban decay has a great formula. All their palettes are truly top quality. This pallette is super loud and fun to use. On sale pretty regularly as I think people are afraid of the colors. I love the palette and definitely recommend it.
Apryl C.
Apryl C.
Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Karen M.
Karen M.
Raleigh, Nc
is it a good value for the money?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes