BY URBAN DECAY #21 in Eyeshadow Palettes

A jewel-toned collection with 10 sultry shades of Urban Decay eye shadow. With late-night rendezvous in mind, Urban Decay created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for wherever the night takes you. This jewel-toned palette feautres 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow including seven just-released colors and three cult favorites that no beauty junkie should be without. Amp up your eye looks with these shade-shifting duo tones and metallic shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic Urban Decay colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift), and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all. Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That's the inspiration behind this palette. It has everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones, including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them, this palette is full of possibilities. Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, the Afterdark Palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend, and smudge with the compact precision end, and then use the small eye shadow brush end to apply color all over the lid or in the crease of the eye. Each eye shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eye shadow in Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift), Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift), Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper), Sinful (metallic golden amber), Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift), Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift), Lounge (brick red satin with green shift), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift) - Small double-ended eye shadow brush

• Is this available at Sephora yet? 16 Answers
  • This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not to...6 Answers
  • Who has the Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette and what do ...1 Answers
Shauna G.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Love this palette by Urban Decay. The colors are beautiful and highly pigmented. Lots of color to play with giving you many versatile looks for day or night. I have been using it now for 6 months and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a pop of color.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Rotterdam, NY
I love Urban Decay and their shadows are some of my favorites, however this palette was a bust to me. The palette only has shimmer shades and you need some matte shades in a palette to create a whole look. The shimmers are beautiful and the colors are amazing, but the palette just doesn’t make sense to me.
Sanaa S.
Sanaa S.
Beachwod, OH
This palette is stunning. The colors in this palette are absolutely amazing for any halloween look. They are bold, bright and you can create many looks with this.
I think the price is reasonable. You are getting very high pigmented colors for the price you pay. Would definitely recommend it for people who are looking for a palette to create a halloween look.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Bally, PA
I went to Sephora to swatch this pallette, and was unimpressed for the price tag. A few of the colors were nice, but most seemed light and patchy. I've heard others say it works better if used as a glitter (use with a glitter primer base). So if that's your thing I'd say go for it. It was a pass for me.
Angela G.
Angela G.
San Pablo, CA
No words can describe the love I have for this eyeshadow pallet! Long lasting vibrant colors and just amazing on every single skin tone! Perfect for any and every single occasion! When I buy eyeshadow pallets I never use all the colors, but I can truly and proudly say that I use every single color that this urban decay pallet has to offer! They're perfect!
Zaria G.
Zaria G.
albuquerque
It's a great product! The brighter colors are very bold and pigmented. Although, it very soft and would recommend eye primer before because the colors have to be packed on because it's not very "thick", it's a very dusty product. It's good to see Urban Decay have colors besides the neutral but these colors don't really go with an every day look for me.
Piper P.
Piper P.
I'm a huge urban decay fan , and just love make up palettes in general because it's so much easier to keep everything organized. I tested the colors out and I love them. Can't wait to create new looks with them.
Jada G.
Jada G.
Atlanta, GA
Usually when you buy eyeshadow paletes you want to make sure that the colors match your skin tone and just overall look nice. This palette is definietly in my top 5 and i have a lot of makeup lol. As a mua i test colors and options on a variety of skin tones. THis had been one of the most versitile and not pricey palettes. I recommend it highly.
Lavender M.
Lavender M.
Gorgeous pigmented palette. UD really outdid themselves with this palette. Absolutely stunning colors I have brown eyes and every color looks great that I use on this palette. You can build to get to the tint you want. You can mix with other colors or don't this palette works amazingly either way.
Helene L.
Helene L.
TUCSON, AZ
I really enjoy this palette. The colors are beautifully pigments and I have noticed little fallout. The purple-y colors in the palette are gorgeous. I don't use it often due to the color scheme, and it isn't a one and done palette, but it is a staple in my collection for fun, sultry makeup looks.
Apryl C.
Apryl C.
Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes
Karen M.
Karen M.
Raleigh, Nc
is it a good value for the money?