BY URBAN DECAY

A jewel-toned collection with 10 sultry shades of Urban Decay eye shadow. With late-night rendezvous in mind, Urban Decay created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for wherever the night takes you. This jewel-toned palette feautres 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow including seven just-released colors and three cult favorites that no beauty junkie should be without. Amp up your eye looks with these shade-shifting duo tones and metallic shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic Urban Decay colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift), and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all. Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That's the inspiration behind this palette. It has everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones, including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them, this palette is full of possibilities. Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, the Afterdark Palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend, and smudge with the compact precision end, and then use the small eye shadow brush end to apply color all over the lid or in the crease of the eye. Each eye shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eye shadow in Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift), Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift), Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper), Sinful (metallic golden amber), Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift), Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift), Lounge (brick red satin with green shift), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift) - Small double-ended eye shadow brush

• Is this available at Sephora yet? 16 Answers
  • This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too ...6 Answers
  • Who has the Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette and what do yo...1 Answers
Jeniffer L.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
I can't say enough good things about Urban Decay. They are just amazing. The quality is amazing. The pigment is amazing. You see where I'm going with this? Amazing. This pallette in particular is beautiful. The colors are so pretty. They go with any complexion.
Christin R.
Christin R.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
I wasn't a huge fan of this pallet. I love the concept but not the execution. The glitter falls out terribly even with setting spray and the lack of pigment is frustrating. I'm usually a huge urban decay fan, but this was disappointing and aggravating to use.
Jeanette B.
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
I LOVE this eye shadow pallet!! I have gotten many looks from this pallet. The colors are all shimmers so NO matter at all. The color choice is great and I use each color differently like the light cream in the inner corner and I like the blue for the lid.
Janet A.
Janet A.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
If you are looking for metallic/ sparkly eyeshadow then this is your palette! Gorgeous colors and no huge sparkles which is great in my book. With no large pieces of glitter, it means less fallout and mess all over your face. Absolutely love this palette!
Zurianna T.
Zurianna T.
Oakland CA
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
The colors are beautiful in this palette and I definitely love this palette every since my auntie bought it for me for my birthday I have not stop using it I even bought one for my friend and it's long lasting and yeees I would definitely buy it again.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Baldwin Park
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
I love this pallette nice colors absolutely love the design very pigmented eyeshadows I am getting down to finishing this pallette need to get another one soon I love it and definitely recommend this pallette and it is very worth the price so go for it
Nailah B.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
I have been hunting for some vibrant palettes and this is definitely colorful, whether the shade is light or dark it makes a statement. I love this palette not only for the colors but the formula is just perfect, smooth and blendable and so pigmented.
marissa n.
marissa n.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
Favorite palette , literally comes with the cutest shades and very pigmented has a shimmer to it which makes it more cute and the palette in general looks so cute worth the cost !
sumin o.
sumin o.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
I love the colors and the packaging but these colors are a little hard to use since theyre so bright and flashy. I use them with other palettes that has more simple colors but if you lovee having bright and colorful eyeshadow, this ones for you!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
Love the colors and the sparkle! Very pigmented and I can wear it daily, not just at night. When I'm feeling adventurous, I can even do rainbow make up with it! It's seriously pretty fantastic. And the pallette itself is just so shiny and pretty!
Apryl C.
Apryl C.
Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes
Karen M.
Karen M.
Raleigh, Nc
is it a good value for the money?