Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#63 in Eyeshadow Palettes

A jewel-toned collection with 10 sultry shades of Urban Decay eye shadow. With late-night rendezvous in mind, Urban Decay created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for wherever the night takes you. This jewel-toned palette feautres 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow including seven just-released colors and three cult favorites that no beauty junkie should be without. Amp up your eye looks with these shade-shifting duo tones and metallic shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic Urban Decay colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift), and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all. Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That's the inspiration behind this palette. It has everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones, including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them, this palette is full of possibilities. Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, the Afterdark Palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend, and smudge with the compact precision end, and then use the small eye shadow brush end to apply color all over the lid or in the crease of the eye. Each eye shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eye shadow in Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift), Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift), Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper), Sinful (metallic golden amber), Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift), Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift), Lounge (brick red satin with green shift), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift) - Small double-ended eye shadow brush

Photos (63)
Diana C.
Diana C.
May 10, 2017, 11:37 a.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
OH MY GOD JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL! I freaking love this palette. The colors are vibrant, especially with some FixPlus. It's easy to apply, the colors blend easily, you don't get a whole lot of fall out, if any. I have to buy another palette because my top row is almost gone already.
Denise G.
Denise G.
April 27, 2017, 10:07 p.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
These colors are so pigmented and have a high quality! I absolutely adore this eyeshadow palette! My favorite shadows to use together to make a dreamy sunset smoky eye are all in the top portion of this palette, which include Alter, Scene, Supersonic, Sinful, and Off-Duty. 💛💕💛💕
Sam S.
Sam S.
Joliet, IL
June 9, 2017, 6:32 a.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
This is my favorite eyeshadow palette ever! Amazing pigmentation that lasts a long time and i never have fallout on my cheeks. After having this palette i cant go back to drugstore eyeshadows ever again. I hope UD keeps this product forever because ill be a lifelong buyer.
Dominique V.
Dominique V.
Miami
April 19, 2017, 8:21 p.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
This is a bold eye product that everyone should have in their makeup bag. Full of beautiful, vibrant and brilliant colors, that would help you to achieve amazing looks. The quality and pigment as always Urban Decay is very good. The packing is very original also.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Wilmington, IL
March 4, 2017, midnight
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
I waited and waited for this to come online to order and it was worth the wait . It has great pigment with very little fall out . The packaging caught my eye until I saw the colors . Very easy to apply and left looking flawless ! This is a must have in my books
Jeniffer L.
Jeniffer L.
New York City
May 25, 2017, 7:56 p.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
I can't say enough good things about Urban Decay. They are just amazing. The quality is amazing. The pigment is amazing. You see where I'm going with this? Amazing. This pallette in particular is beautiful. The colors are so pretty. They go with any complexion.
Christin R.
Christin R.
March 16, 2017, 6:43 p.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
I wasn't a huge fan of this pallet. I love the concept but not the execution. The glitter falls out terribly even with setting spray and the lack of pigment is frustrating. I'm usually a huge urban decay fan, but this was disappointing and aggravating to use.
Janet A.
Janet A.
April 24, 2017, 2:57 a.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
If you are looking for metallic/ sparkly eyeshadow then this is your palette! Gorgeous colors and no huge sparkles which is great in my book. With no large pieces of glitter, it means less fallout and mess all over your face. Absolutely love this palette!
Jeanette B.
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
May 8, 2017, 9:58 a.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
I LOVE this eye shadow pallet!! I have gotten many looks from this pallet. The colors are all shimmers so NO matter at all. The color choice is great and I use each color differently like the light cream in the inner corner and I like the blue for the lid.
Zurianna T.
Zurianna T.
Oakland CA
May 25, 2017, 12:16 a.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
The colors are beautiful in this palette and I definitely love this palette every since my auntie bought it for me for my birthday I have not stop using it I even bought one for my friend and it's long lasting and yeees I would definitely buy it again.
Apryl C.
Apryl C.
Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Karen M.
Karen M.
Raleigh, Nc
is it a good value for the money?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes