BY URBAN DECAY

A jewel-toned collection with 10 sultry shades of Urban Decay eye shadow. With late-night rendezvous in mind, Urban Decay created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for wherever the night takes you. This jewel-toned palette feautres 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow including seven just-released colors and three cult favorites that no beauty junkie should be without. Amp up your eye looks with these shade-shifting duo tones and metallic shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic Urban Decay colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift), and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all. Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That's the inspiration behind this palette. It has everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones, including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them, this palette is full of possibilities. Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, the Afterdark Palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend, and smudge with the compact precision end, and then use the small eye shadow brush end to apply color all over the lid or in the crease of the eye. Each eye shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eye shadow in Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift), Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift), Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper), Sinful (metallic golden amber), Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift), Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift), Lounge (brick red satin with green shift), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift) - Small double-ended eye shadow brush

• Is this available at Sephora yet? 16 Answers
  • This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too ...6 Answers
  • Who has the Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette and what do yo...1 Answers
Katie J.
Katie J.
Coatesville, PA
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
These colors are beautiful! Very pigmented and nice quality. There aren't any matte shades so you can't get a full look from just this palette and because of this I feel that I forget to reach for this. But if you are looking for some pops of color for the lid, this is a great option.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
OH MY GOD JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL! I freaking love this palette. The colors are vibrant, especially with some FixPlus. It's easy to apply, the colors blend easily, you don't get a whole lot of fall out, if any. I have to buy another palette because my top row is almost gone already.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
I love this palette! The shades are beautiful and pigmented. The shadows go on well and stay well as most urban decay do. I always use a primer with all my eye shadows so not sure how they do without primer. Love this and highly recommend!
Alondra P.
Alondra P.
Rosharon, TX
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
These colors are soooo shiny and pigmented! When I started trying them out I absolutely fell in love with them. Although I don't like bright exaggerating colors, I loved these. They caught my attention and they're great to work with!
Denise G.
Denise G.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
These colors are so pigmented and have a high quality! I absolutely adore this eyeshadow palette! My favorite shadows to use together to make a dreamy sunset smoky eye are all in the top portion of this palette, which include Alter, Scene, Supersonic, Sinful, and Off-Duty. 💛💕💛💕
Sam S.
Sam S.
Joliet, IL
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
This is my favorite eyeshadow palette ever! Amazing pigmentation that lasts a long time and i never have fallout on my cheeks. After having this palette i cant go back to drugstore eyeshadows ever again. I hope UD keeps this product forever because ill be a lifelong buyer.
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
I received this palette in a free testing purpose box and my favorite shadow would have to be Lounge! These shadows are so radiant and pigment, it makes them perfect for layering right in the middle of the eye lid for a POP! They reflect the light & are duo-chrome so they have 2 different shades! Absolutely breath taking!
Dominique V.
Dominique V.
Miami
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
This is a bold eye product that everyone should have in their makeup bag. Full of beautiful, vibrant and brilliant colors, that would help you to achieve amazing looks. The quality and pigment as always Urban Decay is very good. The packing is very original also.
Frances E.
Frances E.
port richey, FL
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
The colors are really pretty, Urban Decay really nails it with the cool eyeshadow colors. It also comes with a brush so that's handy if you don't really have a lot of brushes. The packaging is also really unique and cool, it matches the theme of the box really well.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Wilmington, IL
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
I waited and waited for this to come online to order and it was worth the wait . It has great pigment with very little fall out . The packaging caught my eye until I saw the colors . Very easy to apply and left looking flawless ! This is a must have in my books
Apryl C.
Apryl C.
Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes
Karen M.
Karen M.
Raleigh, Nc
is it a good value for the money?