Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#16 in Eyeshadow Palettes

A jewel-toned collection with 10 sultry shades of Urban Decay eye shadow. With late-night rendezvous in mind, Urban Decay created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for wherever the night takes you. This jewel-toned palette feautres 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow including seven just-released colors and three cult favorites that no beauty junkie should be without. Amp up your eye looks with these shade-shifting duo tones and metallic shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic Urban Decay colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift), and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all. Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That's the inspiration behind this palette. It has everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones, including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them, this palette is full of possibilities. Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, the Afterdark Palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend, and smudge with the compact precision end, and then use the small eye shadow brush end to apply color all over the lid or in the crease of the eye. Each eye shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eye shadow in Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift), Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift), Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper), Sinful (metallic golden amber), Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift), Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift), Lounge (brick red satin with green shift), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift) - Small double-ended eye shadow brush

Photos (60)
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.

Love the colors and the pigments are amazing! I love that I can use the colors to do any look that pleases me! I received it as a birthday gift. But I will definitely be buying more of this brand again!
Erin M.
Erin M.
Roseau , MN

Fun colors, great pigment. Great for experimenting with bold, fun looks. Definitely something I'd purchase again in the future, and it comes in a super cute compact. Fun to play with for a pop of color.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
starke, fl

I love this eyeshadow so much. It is very pigmented and long lasting. The colors are so pretty. You can use this for dramatic looks as well as every day looks. I would definitely recommend to a friend!!
Erin D.
Erin D.
Brandon, MS

This is also my favorite Ashot a pallet goes well with anything you want to do late night early morning or day at work very affordable goes well together color wise and you can buy any make up retailer
Gracie J.
Gracie J.
Mcallen, TX

This urban decay after dark eyeshadow palette is just Great I bought it at Sephora and it's unique very nice colors and I use it twice a week, I'm very happy with this palette and I would buy it again
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY

This is a beautiful palette that will complement all those neutrals we own! They blend well, the duochrome finish is lovely, and the colors are just so unique! An included brush is always nice too!
Amirra S.
Amirra S.
Macon, GA

This palette is simply my favorite palette I have yet to buy! The packaging along is simply AMAZING and the eyeshadow shades are just the bomb! They are fun and flirty colors for whatever occasion.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Detroit Lakes, MN

I love this palette!!! The colors are amazing. And they are so pigmented and colorful. Urban decay knows what there doing for sure!!! One of the only companies I buy so many eye products from!!!!
Sonia G.
Sonia G.
Brawley, CA

I just got this palette and I love it the pigmentation is amazing! The first two eyeshadows aren't noticeable but it's due to my skin tone. Other than that overall it's an amazing palette 😍
This blends really well and has excellent color payout. If you love other Urban Decay products then this one will be no dfferent. It's the Urban Decay formula that we all know and love.
Apryl C.
Apryl C.

Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA

Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane

This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Karen M.
Karen M.
Raleigh, NC

is it a good value for the money?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA

Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes

Join Now