BY URBAN DECAY

With late-night rendezvous in mind, we created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for night owls. This jewel-toned collection contains 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow—seven NEW and three cult favorites no UD junkie should be without.

Amp up your look with shade-shifting duotones and metallized shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic UD colors to new shades, this palette has it all.

Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That’s the inspiration behind our Afterdark Palette. It’s got everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones (including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them), this palette is full of possibilities.

Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, this palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend and smudge with the compact precision brush, and use the small eyeshadow brush to apply color all over the lid or in the crease.

Every Eyeshadow shade features our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™—for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Calcium Sodium Borosilicate

• Is this available at Sephora yet? 16 Answers
  • This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not to...6 Answers
  • Who has the Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette and what do ...1 Answers
Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love this palette! The shadows are so creamy and smooth. Easy to blend,very pigmented and last a whole 9 hour shift at work!" in 353 reviews
  • "Omg! I was very unimpressed by this palette when I first heard about it to be honest. I have the UD Through The Looking Glass, Vice Reloaded XX, other colorful UD palettes in the past, etc. And this just didn't feel like it was something new that wasn't like the other 30 palettes I've bought in the last six months. But of course, me being me. a collector of sorts. I just had to have it. With Sephoras awesome return policy there's really never any risk so why not. Well im so happy I did. This palette is more than amazing! These new colors are absolutely gorgeous! Every single one of these colors go on patchy at first swipe but once you build the color with a second layer or using a wet brush in the first place you get phenomenal pigmentation. There's a little bit of glitter fall out but nothing super noticeable by any means. These colors are super unique and of great quality. The blendability is decent and I love any change from the sea of boring brown neutrals we've been drowning in" in 70 reviews
  • "Sparkle and shine ! That's for divas and disco queens lol ! Absolutely adorable , long lasting and shining and great colors ! I always use it going out sometimes even during my regular day and it make sure me shine more lol ! Great consistency " in 67 reviews
Amanda E.
Love this palette! The only thing keeping me from giving it a 5 out of 5 is the face that it's not a complete palette with transition shades. Otherwise the pigment is on point and the colors are beautiful.
Samantha S.
Black Creek
I love urban decay eyeshadow! This pallet is one of my many favorites! I love the pigment shades of the eyeshadows I usually apply these over my base eyeshadow just for a little extra shimmer on my lids.
Me’Chelle G.
Lees Summit, MO
It’s a No for me! This palette has way to much fall out and even with Urban Decay potion eye primer it still creases! You can buy this palette at Sephora or Ulta! Don’t waste your money! It is terrible!
Sam T.
cleveland
One of my favorite products! Great color choices and all apply very smooth! I’ve used this product and more many many times and it never fails to impress me! Easy to use, and looks fantastic on anybody!
Queylin A.
Houston , TX
This palate has so many beautiful colors and they're so pigmented in your eyes.  Although I would say I'm not a big fan of really bright color but I can't say no to this palate !! It's a must
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
All the eyeshadow palettes I get from Urban Decay I love. I usually stick with the neutral looks but sometimes I venture out and get vibrant bright colors in the winter time. This palette is perfect for that
Tania G.
Very good eyeshadow! You should definitely added to your makeup. The colors are beautiful and the shadows last longer. You should definitely get it. Very recommended for your beautiful eyes. Get yours!
Kirsten M.
Awesome pallet! Very pigmented and smooth application. Doesn’t look patchy and very minimal fallout. The colors are amazing and I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a fun quality pallet!
Kendall N.
Probably one of my best purchases, this is my favorite eye shadow pallet I've ever purchased. The colors are all GORGEOUS and they're super pigmented! There is some slight fall out but nothing major.
Sarah L.
Cynthiana, Kentucky
I’m obsessed with this palette! I love the color and how blendable and pigmented it is. It matches my face makeup perfectly. The only con is that it’s a little too much for me. I will buy again in different shades!
Apryl C.
Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes
Karen M.
Raleigh, Nc
is it a good value for the money?